Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (65571 Views)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by evatee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will appreciate the pics weller if the pic of the dude entering her package is posted here...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
But the females of the redeemed Christian Church of God don't wear ear rings na
Abi she na Cele when her papa na redeem pastor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
our youths know nothing about their future but a beck more about the lives of people who don't give a shhit
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Ola4great1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
See professor beside his daughter,he is proud of her, so beautiful indeed.May ALMIGTHY GOD make my son/daughter a pride for me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by UnknownT: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Orgasm my ass...
Wow, so Orgasm has been uncensored?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by YabaLeftist: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
It will be preferable for her to go lay down with pigs rather than contemplate your proposal.

And who made you her mouthpiece? Go Sidon joooor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just as kaikai formed your sisters...fool
kestolove95:
I don see gej black ugly dota,i don see osinbajo own nd buhari own..
D winner is still zahra from buhari prick
Follow by Kiki frm d profs diick.
Gej own na ogogoro form her not sperm

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by IKON360(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Linda Ikeji nd ashiri, nw Nlanders c her as campaign instrument
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by ellahzy(f): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
we don see am sad
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by gidado14(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
emmalezy:
Here's introducing one of the daughters of aspiring Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Her name is Kiki Osinbajo and she's stunning. See more photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/photos-meet-beautiful-daughter-of-apc.html
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/exclusive-meet-beautiful-daughter-of.html
babe u shal be in villa come may 29th by God's willing

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
There was no sign of hatred in his post afterall he said the girl looks intelligent or you don't know what hatred means anymore.
micolaj:
How do people cope with you in REALITY? Hatred has clouded your realm of thinking.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by tommykiwi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Skillbobralph:
they wanna use their beautiful daughter to woo us. It won't work and we are not going to fall for this trick. lol
where is the beauty sef? Na dis Abino or na the big eyes! Abeg for me I didn't see anytin beauty in her.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by IKON360(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
UnknownT:
Wow, so Orgasm has been uncensored?
When was orgasm ever censored??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by batstan(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexynabila:
its working already...
watching u
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kai na young guy like me go de knack dis girls
I need to step my game and dump all these b1tches who are liabilities in my life
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by micolaj: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Peppyluv:
There was no sign of hatred in his post afterall he said the girl looks intelligent or you don't know what hatred means anymore.
Lady please, stay out of this and go back to ROMANCE section.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by stanisbaratheon: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:

to whom brain is given, common sense is expected.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apc vice president candidate is campaigning with his daughter, just as buhari campaign with cow in north,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can someone pls tell her to show her real face?
I am too heavy to be carried away by an artificial face.
Hahahhahaha*
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by UnknownT: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
IKON360:

When was orgasm ever censored??
it used to be Heavenly Feeling before
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by LANREFORWA: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Better not take her along with u to bokoaram camp
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by opribo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
This Tinubu guys never stop amazing me, first they said that one has no secondary school certificate now the latest one is that their governorship candidate in Lasgidi has kolo mental case. I wonder if the party has no normal person in there.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by kestolove95(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Peppyluv:
Just as kaikai formed your sisters...fool
cheap. As. Bitch cox ur dad drinks kaikai dosnt mean evribody drinks too
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by olatacool(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
[naijainfo.ga) ...hotviberz.ga

quote author=emmalezy post=30690062]Here's introducing one of the daughters of aspiring Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Her name is Kiki Osinbajo and she's stunning. See more photos after the cut...
naijainfo.ga
source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/photos-meet-beautiful-daughter-of-apc.html
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/exclusive-meet-beautiful-daughter-of.html[/quote] naijainfo.ga
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by CEtoO(f): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
This GEJ's dota is ugly? Really?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by VoteWisely: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by AmakaDNB(f): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
DanWrites:

Thanks Love

You welcome
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Kreamie(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Forehead be radiating wifi signals
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Bamz(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident:
anytime i look at this osibanjo, i become more convinced that he is no where near to becoming a vice president.

GEJ till 2019

LOL by just looking?

OK good one. Take a look at yourself, are you convinced that you will be Vice President some day, LOL?

Ass clown
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, and I know she's intelligent, unlike that Zahra Buhari. undecided
let them keep showcasing their daughters, we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by nnamdizen(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
It will be preferable for her to go lay down with pigs rather than contemplate your proposal.
And you think he is not worthy of the title "PIG"
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by tit(f): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
the only thing APC do to women is to prostitute them!
Robbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident:
anytime i look at this osibanjo, i become more convinced that he is no where near to becoming a vice president.

GEJ till 2019

He looks like a messenger in the ministry of health

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Governor Akeredolu Is Not Dead, But Indisposed - Ondo Government / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.