Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (65574 Views)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Toks2008(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
I don see gej black ugly dota,i don see osinbajo own nd buhari own..
D winner is still zahra from buhari prick
Follow by Kiki frm d profs diick.
Gej own na ogogoro form her not sperm

OMG! Rotfl

Nairalanders won't kill me.kai can ogogoro fertilize ehh?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by luggy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
u people are sample ur douthers because of love for money, that u want to make money by ruling naija, now Buhari douther and Osubajo douther don dey wet for naija money, Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola., Osubajo., Buhari, all of u people don plane how u people go take shar Nigeria Oil Well. God for beed, Jonathan Tilly 2019

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by izuch(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
thaoriginator:
Na your father name be boomumu abi?

Idiott wey no even get prick sef!
Someone put a leash on this rabid dog!!!!!!!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Bebetter: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Na wa for una oh! so because she is the daughter of Osibanjo now, she is beautiful? abeg... make we hear word. As far as i'm concerned she is plain average... if i drive pass ikeja, i go see her type 10 times before i commot. haba! don't you guys know what beauty is? That was how they said buhari's daughter is "pretty and breath-taking".. hehehehe! i laugh, girl wey be like guinea fowl... grin okay, i exaggerated a little here but she was just okay, nothing more. [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexynabila:
its working already...
Permit me to introduce you to some of my brothers.... Omenka Caseless Jaybee3 and Donphilopus grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by sambolus: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Den wat,dey should go and solve their problem,
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Permit me to introduce you to some of my brothers.... Omenka Caseless and Donphilopus grin
Choi see lifeeeeeee

so me i no be your broda ba?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by sambolus: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Toks2008:

OMG! Rotfl

u dont need to cause because ur ownn may b wost,u wash night
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by sambolus: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Toks2008:

OMG! Rotfl

izuch:

Someone put a leash on this rabid dog!!!!!!!!
dont mind them,thy are only trying to ve their share,not dat she is beautiful,its jst d poket side of it
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
You na my Brother na. Abeg no vex!!! But that babe too fine abeg. Na where them de go hide sef?
jaybee3:

Choi see lifeeeeeee

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by tayork(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
I don see gej black ugly dota,i don see osinbajo own nd buhari own..
D winner is still zahra from buhari prick
Follow by Kiki frm d profs diick.
Gej own na ogogoro form her not sperm
Lok crazy guy hahah
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by mcaylife(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
the girl go sabi suck dicck judging by the shape if her lips
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
have you ever seen me there?you think I'm a jobless like you are.
micolaj:
Lady please, stay out of this and go back to ROMANCE section.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by omenka(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Permit me to introduce you to some of my brothers.... Omenka Caseless Jaybee3 and Donphilopus grin
OMG!!! This damsel has got to be the Holy Grail of them mammies we've seen so far!

What's her story??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Go home and call your useless parents dog and bitch
kestolove95:
cheap. As. Bitch cox ur dad drinks kaikai dosnt mean evribody drinks too
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
OMG!!! This damsel has got to be the Holy Grail of them mammies we've seen so far!

What's her story??
My Brother I am so confused...she's da bomb!!! Real mummy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Caseless: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexynabila:
its working already...
cool kiss
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by emmyjsimon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
story for the gods lolz

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by omenka(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
My Brother I am so confused...she's da bomb!!! Real mummy
Those jugs, those legs, a combo that can make a grown man drool forever!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Before clicking the pix, I knew I would see a weave. angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Caseless: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
d babe no sour at all..... cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by kestolove95(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Peppyluv:
Go home and call your useless parents dog and bitch
move biitch..gerraout d way biitch.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by harbarzzy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
stebell:
Btw OP, is this wat yu call beautiful??
Na wa O°˚˚˚ for una definition.

GEJ till 2019. Temitemi1 said so.
this is total beauty when compare with gej family!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Toks2008(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
sambolus:

Which one be curse or cause as you put it? I never cursed you,just found it funny. Rotfl means rolling on the floor laughing and not watever you think it is.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
Those jugs, those legs, a combo that can make a grown man drool forever!!
Na when you de repent sef?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Na when you de repent sef?
I just confessed my sins.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by TopWinner(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
She is beautiful,

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yeeeeeeeehhhhh Omo pastor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by donphilopus: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Choi see lifeeeeeee

@Barcanista, is he a member of the NPB?!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
U, Donphilopus and Caseless don turn Politics section to Romance extension. Jaybee3 just de on coded de send PMs. God is watching in 3D plus
omenka:
I just confessed my sins.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
donphilopus:

@Barcanista, is he a member of the NPB?!
That brother na baddooo so tey Seun make am moderator for politics and sexuality sections grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Is Not Dead, But Indisposed - Ondo Government / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.