Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (37712 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Funjosh(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by omenka(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
He pumte is being tampered with by someone else probably. Dude should get himself a mate FAST!
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Damayor12(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
What's with the "My close friend just opened up to me recently" line..

He cannot type his problem on Nairaland, everybody wee be disowning their problem...

Issokay... *sips hot coke*

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by slimmingcare(f): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is the major problem some young married men are passing through including my brother. The wife complains of body weakness despite being self employed.She allows him at her will.
My bro is looking for a lady now for sexual relationship.
I ll advise ladies that if you know you are not ready for marriage and its features,do not venture into it else.......

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Alexcollins(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
oluvick:
I think he should buy a priceless gift (as he can afford) and then ask, with humility and composed countenance, this very simple question:

"Honey, what are my offenses?"

Trust me, that woman is hurting badly. If not, then someone, somewhere, somehow, is helping out. IMO
exactly my thot. op tell us ur offence....

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by teemy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is an honest possibility that the wife might be going through stress. That is why it is said that men who help in the household chores get better sex. Let the hubby see what he can do to reduce her daily routine to a more bearable one. He won't even have to ask her but she would be the first to 'show her appreciation'.

Nice that this dude always wants to be with his own woman.

7 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Eladua(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:

I suggested this to him that three times a week will be fine but when he talked with his wife, she said the maximum she can do is one in two weeks ie. twice in a month.

She must be high on some cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Amhappy(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
The best way to solve a problem is to face the problem. What makes this woman tired that she complains all the time(that is if she was really tired). Does she work for a slave driver. You cant eat your cake and have it. Maybe she have to leave her job to save her marriage. But if she say sex is 2times a month,then something may be wrong with her libido. Let your friend be patient sha and they gradually work on it.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:
I am planning to settle down soon. I have a very close friend who is a handsome guy and very nice and caring. he is married and from all I see, he is having a good marriage. He confided in me recently that the major problem he is having with his wife is that almost every night when he approaches her for sex, she would say that she is so tired and had a stressful day. undecided

This my friend is a very religious guy and does not want to cheat on his wife because of the fear of God. The problem now is that he is so sex starved and at the point of getting a girl friend. cry cry cry

Please house, what advise do you have for this guy and many good men that find themselves in such a situation. You don't want to cheat on your wife but she continues to deny you sex with excuses. How do you cope knowing fully well that your body is yearning for this thing and you need it. cry

Why do Nigerians lie so much like this ? In your write up, you said your friend is VERY RELIGIOUS. So how can a religious person be sex starved ? Truth is you are too canal minded, not religious as you think you are. There are more things to derive joy from than sex.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by 5minsmadness: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:

I suggested this to him that three times a week will be fine but when he talked with his wife, she said the maximum she can do is one in two weeks ie. twice in a month.
shocked shocked shocked
dafuq?!
That woman is going to be a stumbling block to her husband. I have spoken.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let him visit olosho joint and leave the poor woman in one piece.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by shellicon(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is 2 things involved here: (1) Does the man request for sex every night? If yes, he should understand the nature of the wife's job.
(2)The wife may have a man friend outside her marriage or may even be a lesbian. She gets tired after having her share outside. The husband should try & knw the secret behind that, he should call her & let her knw how hurt he feels by her action, then from her words he can read meaning for her behaviour. Though women are too secreting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Redoil: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
kallmemrB:
She needs to reduce her workrate and also needs to understand that theirs a huge difference between family and work.....it's important to play her role as a wife,am not saying she should be turned into a sex machine but u have to give-in to ur husband demands attimes
he should take a second wife and that will solve the problem.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Johnsonsp(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
[b][/b[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]]

My idea is maybe the dedu wife is what yoruba's call lakirebotoO who as no private part. don't mind my yoruba spilling oo.. Or Maybe during her runs days pu**y done spoil like well.. Or she lie to be vagin to her husband b4 they get married y her strong room don turn Konga. O boy cheat on her as much as u know but be careful of HIV oooo grin
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by benzion72(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
All married women get tired in the night
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Redoil: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
These act of wive is becoming too much these days... I would advice you let her see you with ladies... Take your time and look for ladies that have such time... exchange calls with them before bedtime and make sure you look for ones that can call you. Keep late night at times to spend some time with them and I believe after you have devoted your time to this for like two weeks with vivid evidences from your end (and make no advance towards her please), she will think twice about it.

And if she persists after three weeks, delve further... meaning it is now left for you to decide as you are left facing the wall...

REMEMBER: Adultery is a grave SIN.
what about taking a second wife since it is our coustom and tradition?
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by romoruyi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
She has somebody outside giving it to her very good/ OR she is not. She is a human being and must have huge, so ask yourself what happens then? She either calls her husband or not. Make that guy follow her well but sometimes ladies just dey form sha; And some ladies want for you to force them and once u succeed, they wud give in and love you at the end once you give it to them well.

He should study his lady well and know how to play, tease and turn her on because you just don't tell a lady you want sex. You must show her you want it and that she wud enjoy it. Ladies need reasons to have sex with you unlike men.

He shud learn to make her hit the highest point of pleasure during sex. So Play with her, watch her, read her body signs, touch her, be funny.......it goes on

It is the responsibility of man to know his lady very well; God wont do that for any man. So setup!!!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Cooluche: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm, that is not supposed to be. The wife is not doing right at all. Pls let him go to God. Nothing is impossible for God. Let him hold on. God will change his wife and compensate him for all the temptations he has suffered. Pls let him pray!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by jamace(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Whenever I read something like this, What comes to my mind immediately is the issue of "Core investor" and "Technical partner". I no talk anything o. lipsrsealed
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Someone is exhausting her energy out there.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by crackhouse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
i am the guy, i will come home with another girl and it will end the matter. if she doesn't like him again, i think there are hundreds of them women that will like him. probably she's messing around. marriage troubles

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Eladua(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

Why do Nigerians lie so much like this ? In your write up, you said your friend is VERY RELIGIOUS. So how can a religious person be sex starved ? Truth is you are too canal minded, not religious as you think you are. There are more things to derive joy from than sex.

Sir have u taken your drugs?, or wat do u mean by how can a religious person be sex starved? So pastors dont have sex with their wives abi, and pls tell me what other thing u want to derive joy from o for a married man

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by danbrowndmf(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
pinkycute if i marry u na so u go do me for night?.sad

by the way,werz ma perfume!
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by fyneboi79(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:
I am planning to settle down soon. I have a very close friend who is a handsome guy and very nice and caring. he is married and from all I see, he is having a good marriage. He confided in me recently that the major problem he is having with his wife is that almost every night when he approaches her for sex, she would say that she is so tired and had a stressful day. undecided

This my friend is a very religious guy and does not want to cheat on his wife because of the fear of God. The problem now is that he is so sex starved and at the point of getting a girl friend. cry cry cry

Please house, what advise do you have for this guy and many good men that find themselves in such a situation. You don't want to cheat on your wife but she continues to deny you sex with excuses. How do you cope knowing fully well that your body is yearning for this thing and you need it. cry
But seriously,any man who relies solely on his wife for sexual pleasures will never be near happy especially if he has a higher libido.That's why I respect myself and will stay out of that institution cos I can't fit to beg for sex undecided For me sex is a call away grin whenever,where ever. No time for shakara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by girl4rmspace(f): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Huffington:
Pray grin grin
lol...he should pray that God makes her a sex addict??
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by teemy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

I beg to disagree.
Sexual union on a regular basis is the bible's rate of action. In yoruba - loore koore (regularly). As we feed our hunger appetite so should our sexual appetites be fed. God made both so.

1Co 7:5 Do not deny yourselves to each other, unless you first agree to do so for a while in order to spend your time in prayer; but then resume normal marital relations. In this way you will be kept from giving in to Satan's temptation because of your lack of self-control.

1Co 7:1 Now, concerning the things that you wrote about: It's good for men not to get married.
1Co 7:2 But in order to avoid sexual sins, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.
1Co 7:9 However, if you cannot control your desires, you should get married. It is better for you to marry than to burn with sexual desire.

The man has accepted his own weakness and put himself under the umbrella God has given him to express himself in a sinless union. The wife is the one that needs more encouragement.

8 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by pentag0nal: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

So being religious takes away natural sexual desire

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by teemy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
In yoruba - loore koore (regularly). As we feed our hunger appetite s should our sexual appetited be fed.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by kraftsta(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
[right][/right][s][/s]
pentag0nal:

Its realy good to court ur spouse b4 marriage..I like d thing wela n am happy ma woman loves to always av it wt me...Try n talk it out wt ur wife, ask her if she is ok wt u having an affair outside..
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by gabicon: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
I've said it times and again sex and affection go hand in hand shower your wife with affection sometimes and you get sex sometimes shower her with affection all the time and you get sex all the time. Do tell your friend that it is number one priority to fear God, but in dealing with fellow humans we need wisdom and much more understanding. He needs to get informed on how to love and care for a woman, he needs to know her love language and her most and least important needs. This is not to exonerate the wife ooo she ought not to stave him of sex cos its only a matter of time someone else will help her fulfill her responsibility and trust me wen she finds out it would hurt. The couple in question need to sit down togerther and draft out their needs and how they intend to fulfil them, marriage is not for babies or novices it for the mature who are ever willing to learn and grow.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Eladua(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

lol...he should pray that God makes her a sex addict??

Can such prayer work? Btw i am the first to like ur pic *winks*
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by megafox: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
yuzedo:
OP bro did his two hand amputated? undecided anyway he neeeed to higher a sweet big-boobsie ice-cream lap house-made from Akwa-iBUM dat wear waste-bead + ankle chain. is devil dat will convince d wive to do her job. angry

ah, hon. Chief sweetus na your face be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / The Will That Calmed My Friend / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.