Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (37642 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by naijafold(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
hummmmmmmmmm[i][/i]
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Fishout(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
Go up behind her when she is washing dishes, grab her, throw her a** on the
counter and screw her Or somethin like that.grin.. sex must not always be in the bed room or at night undecided
Good

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by hedonistic: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
kushsy:
. The guy may not
be good in sex,boring,small penis or over stays..most importantly loveless marriage...if the excuses are persistent..one or more of this could be the cause.

It's easy to find excuses for any action. Okay let's say the problem here is small joystick, what is the guy supposed to do about it? Grow a longer dick? It's like saying you can't touch your wife because her Ass is too flat. I guess they knew these things before they married each other, so why get married if you're not satisfied with the other person's body?

I don't like entertaining random excuses or blame game when these kinds of issues come up.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by blaise26abj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tell your friend that maybe his blokos dey smell. All angles must be covered.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
So na here you wan get advice? shocked cheesy I dey smile your village witch....they really work
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by chibic(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
When a man is excessively good to a woman,she will take him for granted.faithful men are the ones that are being cheated on by their wives.once a woman knows that she can trust you not to cheat,she'll start sleeping around since she doesn't have to worry over hubby.
@pentag0nal
The wife of your friend is definitely sleeping around!! She maybe dating a colleague or somebody else hence,the tiredness whenever she comes back.and once women starts sleeping around,they normaly lose interest in their husbands and this is why it is always dangerous to live with a cheating wife.tell your friend to start investigating his wife secretly,he'll be shocked at what he'lll find out.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Edmomd(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:
I am planning to settle down soon. I have a very close friend who is a handsome guy and very nice and caring. he is married and from all I see, he is having a good marriage. He confided in me recently that the major problem he is having with his wife is that almost every night when he approaches her for sex, she would say that she is so tired and had a stressful day. undecided

This my friend is a very religious guy and does not want to cheat on his wife because of the fear of God. The problem now is that he is so sex starved and at the point of getting a girl friend. cry cry cry

Please house, what advise do you have for this guy and many good men that find themselves in such a situation. You don't want to cheat on your wife but she continues to deny you sex with excuses. How do you cope knowing fully well that your body is yearning for this thing and you need it. cry
I discovered that this case mostly happened to supposedly godly or religiuos guy. Reason: the wife knew that under the religion rite, the husband must not have or engage in any extral marital affairs. That's the number 1 reason why they don't care about the feelings of the husbands. If they involved Pastor before they got married, the pastor should be the one to solve the problem. In the absence of that, there is nothing the guy must do, except to accept it as his own cross.
Best bet: Sit the lady involve down when she is ready to listen, and tell her what could happen if they fail to flee away from the Davil.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Jchi9876: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Slimmos:
divorce her.. infact divorce na oyinbo slangs... my bro pursue her, tell her make her pack her load comot

Lol
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by obumkeke(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thermythorpe:
. Your friends problem is now something to be discussed on NL abi Issorait

he would copy and paste the pieces of advice for his friend to read.....lol

imagine!!!!!
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
first what I will just say is that is d marriage tight to d extent that both of u do pray together. and secondly if it has persist d husband going outside to av girl friend it means d wife is tired of d marriage. pls and pls d two of u should pray about d marriage ooooooo not to collapse and d wife starving u from not having sex in marriage is bad try and sit her down and tell her what's wrong with d job is doing and schedule things .if it has gone to d extent of fornicating outside please both of u should fast and pray and go for deliverance I believe with this things will become normal. I pray for good marriage oooo.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by dasparrow: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Post

The man who is getting s/e/x starved should seek help for s/e/x addiction. If both husband and wife work during the week, they should reserve s/e/x for the weekend. Any man asking for s/e/x during the week is a s/e/x addict and needs help. Shikena! No wonder the wife is complaining of tiredness.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by blossom03: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
pentag0nal:

Will that take away the guy's konji or what?
. lol
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by obumkeke(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
my comment is :

if she claims to b very tired at night as to deprive you your bed rights, common bro, there are other ways of solving this. If after trying these other ways and she says no to you....she's either cheating on you or you have a problem which she's avoiding to entangle herself with or she's trying to push into a very big calamity of derailing and going against your faith.

Well, consider trying the early morning recipe.... yes she's tired at night.. but not the whole day. you no wen she wakes in d morning.... give her a trial then just before she starts preping to leave.

Try the weekend treat as well, as long as you're married.... no day is a sin to meet.

I would advice, start with the psychological aspect before advancing to the mechanical aspect.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Johnnyessence(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
chibic:
When a man is excessively good to a woman,she will take him for granted.faithful men are the ones that are being cheated on by their wives.once a woman knows that she can trust you not to cheat,she'll start sleeping around since she doesn't have to worry over hubby.
@pentag0nal
The wife of your friend is definitely sleeping around!! She maybe dating a colleague or somebody else hence,the tiredness whenever she comes back.and once women starts sleeping around,they normaly lose interest in their husbands and this is why it is always dangerous to live with a cheating wife.tell your friend to start investigating his wife secretly,he'll be shocked at what he'lll find out.
exactly investigation too is needed.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why is sex even in marriages alway synonimous with NIGHT? #justthinkingaloud#

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by pappilo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
2 words

Jolly Friends
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Princeojua(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why are some ladies like this? She might be having office romance.. that's why she always come home tired. I am a sexually active man, I won't allow that at all.... I'd force she, after all i married her.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by danbrowndmf(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
pinkycute:
Lolzzzzz... I go treat you well jhooooor wink

Wait till tomorrow nah before I go give you or perfume cheesy abi nah so ur blood dey hot sad

i trust u say u go treat me well,cus i knw say u be better pikin and u go sabi d tin.cheesy
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by benELOHIM7(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
The guy myt be boring on d bed
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Fellonigerians: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rush her and dont take NO for an answer... Maybe she likes it rough and hard...
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by maxdozie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahahaahah..
9ja Men funny

Imagine A Woman i married giving me TRASH ABOUT SEX..... Are we still playing Boyfriend and Girlfriend?
She must me Mad....
1st night i am tired i would let u be
2nd Night i am tired i would Let u be
3rd Night i am Tired.... I would help u Pack yah BAG... BY MORNING YOUR GOING BACK TO YAH FATHERS HOUSE...
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by faboben10: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
I must say it is imperative 4 a couple 2 enlist common goals n duties they must perform after marriage. perhaps sex is not included in their's

Good counselling is crucial 2

note: marriage shouldn't be built on sex
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by mejai(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
@op, we hope u will come back here to tell us d solution to d problem.
if she agrees to be baby making-machine no wahala. manage her. and Bleep d hell outside. men r sick and tired of dis women attitude. it's time we take d bull by d horn
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Apollux(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
The truth about it s, if d woman does dis regularly, den she s getting it from somewhere else. Forget d religious cloak. Dat s just d bitter truth. My advice to d guy, if she persist after trying to talk things over with her, he should divorce her and re marry. Or if his religious sensibilities won't let him, he can separate from her. D bible allows dat at least. I don't see y a woman should take his husband for granted because she feels he s religious n won't cheat on her. D man na still human being n she will regret it if d man falls into another woman's hand, d woman don loose her husband b dat
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by onlineresource: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
you want to hear the truth...

majority of women love sex and cant do without it...
if shes denying you that right... then shes either getting it out from someone else or shes has psychologically issue that is reduced her libido for sex.

Well personally here is what i would do though i aint married...

If we are both working and she denies me and night... i would try morning... and if the that aint working.... let see how the weekend goes
and if that still does not work...

"operation pack out of my house and move to the guys house that you are getting it from..."

because it means that shes actually cheating on me.

outside this... the problem might be YOU cos if you are the type that is simply the one minute man...
she will be totally turned off and have every right to deny you sex because what the point of having to heighten her sexual desire and not been able to fulfill it and take it to the end... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
infact this is hard,me myslf i pray i shouldnt find myslf in such mess,else i no go gree @ all.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by kingecommerce: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
So i wanted the new iPhone 6+ and was wondering where i could get it from, then a friend introduced me to zidoff.com. You wouldn't believe i ordered and it got delivered to my door step, such an amazing site pls check out www.zidoff.com
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by gbaskiboy: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
Oma ga oooo...

End time wives...

Make am understand oo make you legooo...

If you go knack outside na she go first tell everybody say u be cheater...

Did she think all she came to do is cook,clean the house and work?

some women no gree collect better home training before them do husbands house.
u funny die bro grin
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Gillbertoesther: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Almost all the guys here are saying go outside and satisfy yourself. I may not really know how it works on you guys.

Does getting it outside satisfy you truly? I believe when you love someone, no matter how many times you get it outside, you will always want to have a taste of that person whenever you see him/her. The urge will resurface.

I think the solution here should be: (1) the guy should ask himself if he has been denying the wife sex for long? It kills wife's libido. Whenever she meets him for sex and he denies her, her right. (2) is he the type that wants to have sex with his wife only when he is in the mood? He is revenging back. (3) do you curse your wife when you are quarreling? Your words might have killed her sexual urge for you. It maybe hurting her seriously.

These are the primary things that can make any wife to deny her hubby sex.

Small joystick, tiredness etc are never an excuse for any wife. No matter how tired your wife is, if she is in good times with you, she must love to have sex with you. Even when there hubby has low joystick, majority of wives can pretend that they are been satisfied by their hubby. This occurs only when the wife is emotionally balanced.

Husbands, no matter how annoyed you are, please don't use bad words on your wives. She may be enduring it but the day her mind is made up, she will make that marriage a living hell for you.

Call her and asked her where you've offended her, say sorry. Sorry heals every wound and every woman has a very tender loving heart to forgive their hubby, if you didn't continue to hurt her.

Remarrying is not a solution to some issues, rather dialogue is. Communication is. How many will you marry. Unless you are ready to marry upto 3,000 or more. If 2 or 3 wives can make a man feel good, david, king solomon for have not married how many wives he married.

Try and make peace with you home. #from a wife and a mother of 4 kids.

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Accurate11(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Johnsonsp:
[b][/b[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]]

My idea is maybe the dedu wife is what yoruba's call lakirebotoO who as no private part. don't mind my yoruba spilling oo.. Or Maybe during her runs days pu**y done spoil like well.. Or she lie to be vegin to her husband b4 they get married y her strong room don turn Konga. O boy cheat on her as much as u know but be careful of HIV oooo grin
O boy! see child were him papa waste money 2 send sch. "spilling, vegin" lol
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by 5minsmadness: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
arimahoseloka:
timetable for sex? and I thought I've heard it all..
You obviously haven't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.