Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (37686 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Women are truly special. If you want s*x from your wife then you should start preparing 2-3 days ahead! What I mean is s*x for women starts way before the bedroom. A woman who is tired and exhausted from housework (including office work for the career woman) would definitely refer you to your hand and vaseline when you ask for s*x. But imagine this: you romance your wife regularly (e.g. Appreciating everything she does, paying attention to her when she wants to talk, assisting her in some house chores and the kids, an occasional massage/footrub), she will have excess energy and love to spend! Guess what! That's right! She'll spend that energy on you! Another aspect is the s*x itself: pre-intimacy is important. Focus on pleasing your wife and when she enjoys it she'd look forward to the next time!

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
Go up behind her when she is washing dishes, grab her, throw her a** on the
counter and screw her Or somethin like that.grin.. sex must not always be in the bed room or at night undecided
please tell them oo... It should be spontaneous. Anywhere Anytime
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by fuckerholic(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
seangy4konji:

Did she think all she came to do is cook,clean the house and work?

some women no gree collect better home training before them do husbands house.
I tell u
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by fuckerholic(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
iykedare:
your wife thinks that she is the only woman that has puossy,prove her wrong.
Get her a rival.
But why do they always act like this as if them node enjoy the thing as well ?
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Fourwinds: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Huffington:
Pray grin grin
a real Nigeria man. everything is pray. what is prayer doing in dis case.? is. d wife a demon

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by SummerShane(f): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
My guy,have u heard of d saying dat 2 can play d game?as she refuses u or ur friend,I guess u play d same game wit her.Now don't get me wrong,I am not suggesting u cheat on her.I'm sayin u isolate urself frm her to see a change in her.Make sure u change frm ur old self.If u were makin advances,refrain.If u buy her gift,quit.If u take her out occasionally,stop.If u hold her to sleep in d bedroom,use pillow to demarcate d bed or change room.All dis is to make sure she b'coms jealous.u can have females call u or better stil tell a guy to call u always when she is around and act like its a female lover.As for ur sexual appetite,find a way 2 free ur urges.U have to b strong inorder to keep to urself.Make it very real like wot u see in d movies.Make urself very scarce.If she truly loves u,she would b scared to lose u.Pls,try dis out cos it has worked for many.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by adahgold(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2015
He knows wat to do,she has given u d license to cheat, go outside n cheat by dey time you come home u will be tired too!u will see her reaction!infact ur wife fit d cheat sef.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by tnktosin(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2015
yuzedo:
OP bro did his two hand amputated? undecided anyway he neeeed to higher a sweet big-boobsie ice-cream lap house-made from Akwa-iBUM dat wear waste-bead + ankle chain. is devil dat will convince d wive to do her job. angry
hE hiss bark from the dead
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by sluk(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2015
It musnt always be in d nyte, mayb he requests for it in d morning when she must have rested enough.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Johnsonsp(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2015
@Accurate, ;DLolzzz u're not serious man.. But know nobody above mistakes..but have correct myself man...thank8 4 letting me know my mistaks tongue cool
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Dalby(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2015
She is having it somewhere else check!
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by NDOSHA: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2015
#any Who woman that is denying her husband sex is getting certification ex where #my advice is for him to observe if the woman stil belong to him
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
GET HER A COUNSELLOR OR A PSYCHOLOGIST
Nice comment. this what i was looking upto see.
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Obalende: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
nma24:
please tell them oo... It should be spontaneous. Anywhere Anytime

this spontaneity is hindered by religious indoctrination, they will soon say it is "unclean".
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
androidroot:
Nice comment. this what i was looking upto see.

wink
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by kennyok(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think what the man needs now is to sit the wife down and both of them needs to plan and arrange on when it will be conviniet for them and if the man sex drive ia higher compare to the woman then the man has to endure the woman for the time which when the woman rise up to her duty but if all this fails I think the man should discus with either their pastor or the woman family..
Re: His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex by Drdreluv: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
just pour maximor inside her food or water If a faster response is needed,
open the capsule and take the powder
with water (preferably warm water). enjoy ur kerewa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.