Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (30201 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is Jonathan Really Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by siraj1402(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
He might not really be too bad but he allow anything in his government so far it will make him stay in power.So he is bad.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by pendusky(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet
you say that Goodluck is bad.

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing
and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

thank You brother! tell them!

5 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by naijasaints: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
U refused to mention the missing trillions under his administration and insecurity in the country.We need to be realistic in this country.Nigeria needs a leader.
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by tutaboi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am yet to see the perfect one
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by mczico: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color].download my new track http://tindeck.com/listen/rfipk grin.download my new track http://tindeck.com/listen/rfipk
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by kay1one2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Irather manage goodluck than let evil buhari come into power and try to die there!

3 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by nortcentrallord(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please educate them if they have the reasoning capacity to digest it. Well, it's difficult to educate and control cows without a Fulani stick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please educate them if they have the reasoning capacity to digest it. Well, it's difficult to educate and control cows without a Fulani stick that's why the fulani stick is proffered to the chalk by cows.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by damola1: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Goodluck promised me electricity in 2011 when I campaigned for him, that's the only thing I want but right now, it's worse, I need to buy another generator

4 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Dayg88(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly note that Jonathan is NOT corrupt, see what El-Rufai said about him.

He is also the ONLY living elected officer to have declared his assets publicly.

Let us stop believing the LIES and propaganda of the APCheat.

I guess he forgot he has private jet(s)
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Bwaal(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
op u forgot to write abt Education

under Gej school went on strike for a year and yet he talk abt future

4 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Ahmeduana(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Yes. GEJ is really bad.
YOUR MONIKER DEFINES YOUR COMMENT!

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by mustymatic(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
75% of Adult Nigerians want President Jonathan voted out of office...the other 25% are mostly retarded

4 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by kodded(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
#THERE-WILL-BE HATERS

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by synergycom19: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
OGA,Goodluck Jonathan advocates,where are our Chibok glris and lands taken by Boko Haram and now being taken by the Chadian Military
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

Good for him. But I still do not know how NNPC ticks.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC

Context: Oil prices were also higher than OBJ. So...GEJ could afford to do it. And consider the value of the naira under OBJ vs GEJ..

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

Some of those projects started under OBJ....eg Abuja-Lokoja.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you

Abacha might want to disagree with you about ignoring the rail. And the railways worked well until 1991-92.Abacha revived them in 1995...and they failed again by 2007. GEJ ...done some things....but it still takes the whole day to get to Kano from Lagos.

And High oil prices......

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.
Somewhat true.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet

I daresay we need more universities....the problem is Govt is not funding the existing ones well enough. So...how are the new ones going to be funded? With money that will become difficult to get with the drop in oil prices?

In five years time...those unis would look like shadows. Because.....funding is difficult. And of course...fees will go up....
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

True....but the system was based on one already in use up North. And there are still Almajiris....but discussing a solution to that issue is going to take a new thread.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

Nigeria is still not generating enough electricity....plus some of the power stations were OBJ creations....and it is 5000mw....sometimes as low as 3500mw.Privatisation is not a bad idea....but generation needs to jump up. Now....why cant we go nuclear like South Africa and India?
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We still import food. Plus...we are not yet a major food producer. We are still heavily reliant on subsitience farmers...and we need more large scale farmers. Sorry...but we still have a ways to go.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

And we still import 40% of our local refined fuel....and we still know nothing about the whole subsidy mess!(See no evil...).
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

And some of that good work is falling to bits. Plus...I was in Abuja airport when it had jsut been transformed. Still looked old goods to me.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

OK....Jack Gowon did much of the same things too. And those new factories will run out of steam so long as Ajaokuta is NOT WORKING.And will SURE-P and YOUWIN be sustainable with oil prices below 60 dollars?

Sorry.....but PDP was able to do well because of the high oil prices. My issue is that when the oil prices go down....everything will wither away and we would be back to square one. What we need is a govt that would get us off oil....and PDP and even APC isn't that govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by UmarS25: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

you are definately blind, and i believe you are paid to campaign for him online... I guess you should go meet a human engineer to rehabilitate you

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015

Anybody that says the airports are in good shape is fundamentally sick.

LAGOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY. WHEN I WAS COMING BACK TO NIGERIA THIS FEBRUARY , THE PLACE WAS HOT LIKE AN OVEN AND LOOKED LIKE A BAKERY, THE CONVEYOR BELT TORE MY DESIGNER BAGS.

6 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by ndcide(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't mind Bog12! Indeed if his sister had been among the kidnapped girls who won't be saying this. I also believe if his cousin or one of his family had been among those who lost their lives in the Immigration Job Scam he won't be saying all he said above. Even if he was among those scammed in the Immigration Job Scam he would really be singing a different tone.

I've noticed a common trend among we Nigerians: as long as something doesn't affect us or our relative we don't seen to care. We sit back and believe everything is okay.

The same can be said with the moslems in the north, when Boko Haram started their killing of just christians and bombing our churches, they all kept mute, as soon as Boko Haram can't distinguish between christian or moslem, the moslems started shouting "Na moslem Boko Haram kill pass christians oh".

I will say it and continue to say it, evil must never be left unchecked, neither should it be condone or ignored, for evil left alone blossoms like a flower. It must be fought constantly so it will not metamorphose. The first stage is to identify the evil. The second stage is to constantly fight against that evil. The last stage is to protect yourself and make damn sure that you don't become the very evil you fight!.

The girls were kidnapped by boko haram. who are part if those against GEJ and buhari and some from the north support them.

remember, buhari said attacks against book haram is injustice against the north.

GEJ is doing all things possible to deliver the girls to their families, attacking boko haram against the wishes of buhari and his ilks.

God is with GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Mrevildoer(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:

To leave the seat and Allow someone else to do his own good for d Nation.

Hope hve answered ur quexion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by M4gunners: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orunto:
GEJ IS EDUCATED AND BLUFFING ALL OUR FORMER ILLITERATE LEADERS. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE JEALOUS. THEY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY BETTER SYSTEM DESIGNER LIKE HIM BEFORE. THEY ARE JUST SHAMELESSLY BLEEPING HIM LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE AND HE IS WINNING. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!
And they are not happy that non Soldier is ruling them . The same GEJ that released Mustapha (not sure of the Spelling ) which even his brother Ya adua didn't remember him before his death. Obj didn't send him any massage. GEJ trying to make nigeria be one, the wicked ones keep looking for his down fall.God is with you Gej.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am not a GAY...
BUT am deeply in LOVE with GEJ....
I have learnt so many things from HIM..
FOR d 1st time I am PROUD of my president..
FOR d 1st time I have used my PRESIDENT as my DP for almost 2years now..

FOR d 1st time ,I have known how to control POWER and WEALTH ,courtesy of GEJ...

FOR d d 1st time , I have learnt how to SHOW LOVE to my wife, despite her shortcomings..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by kodded(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bwaal:
op u forgot to write abt Education

under Gej school went on strike for a year and yet he talk abt future

Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate

get that into your stinky skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

We want him to provide security, have less jets, reduce salary of lawmakers, reduce excesses in his govt, stop borrowing and fix our economy.
All u hv listed above na whitewash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by calaway: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
13] He oversaw the release of the kidnapped chibok girls.

The fact remains that if someone u knew had been part of those girls, u would have been dancing to a different tune.

REQUEST BUHARI TO REQUEST BOKO HARAM TO RELEASE THE CHRISTAIN CHIBOK GIRLS THEY KIDNAPPED.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by bsjay(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dannyset:
U agreed he is corrupt! GBAM!
Pls leave the rest of the story. Thanks for affirming the known. If u like polish "Stealing" not to look like "Corruption". We hav our own conventionally accepted definition of it.
If u like tell us "tales by moonlight", #WeHaveDecided. Let's go to the polls if JonaThieves are not afraid.
Give us free, fair, credible election and see who goes home.
Tell us what ugly thing u gonna do to urself when GEJ is announced winner in 28th March.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Bwaal(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:

Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate

get that into your stinky skull
pdp thug do u mean to say 12 striking universities

weyrey

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by nortcentrallord(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Prodeegee:

So what ure saying now is,its a life for life game. Welldone
Did GEJ kidnap the chibok girls or kill the coppers that died from post election violence? The two are related. Some one gave the moral foundation by his speech for those two crimes to be committed. And we all know who that someone is. Its none other than buhari.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by kodded(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bwaal:
pdp thug do u mean to say 12 striking universities

weyrey
news about the strike or you leave this place
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
jdilight:

Its not life for life game. But no life is lest important than the other.

How many times did you talk about the corpers that spend years studying, with little or no food only to be wasted by people who has never taking time to develop their brain.

Anytime a mother who spent her life saving to train a graduate who was murder on a national assignment hear people like you idolizing secondary schools missing children who everyone is prayer to be found in the pretense of sympathy, more tears run throw her eyes.

The more reason Gej is inept. A c-in-c who cannot protect lives and cannot prosecute him who took those lives is inept

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.