Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Graduates in the UK - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduates in the UK (21926 Views)

The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) / Are Job Opportunities Opened To Linguistics Graduates In Nigeria? / Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates in the UK by lazrin(m): 4:20am On Jun 12, 2008
somebody and sagamite,
are u sayn it's impossible to get a scholarship for 2.2s in uk? particularly university of exeter
Re: Graduates in the UK by Sagamite(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2008
lazrin:

somebody and sagamite,
are u sayn it's impossible to get a scholarship for 2.2s in uk? particularly university of exeter

Very, very unlikely with a Nigerian degree except you are doing or done something exceptional.

E.g. of exceptional
- Developed a new innovative product that revolutionalise a certain market.
- Leading Oxfam Nigeria by the age of 35 and cutting cost by 10% or more.
- Wrote a bestselling novel that sold at least 100,000 copies.

The fundatmental question is: there are volumes of UK university graduates with 2.1 that would want the scholarship just like you, why should they give it to you?

You will have to be exceptional to justify the investment in you.
Re: Graduates in the UK by will2134: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
I usually just check jobserve.co.uk for new opening... Try to visit that site...
Re: Graduates in the UK by Chasicolis(f): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Tnx for d infos.
Re: Graduates in the UK by chaiks: 11:58am On May 09, 2016
I admire this thread. It was indeed informative. Please folks, wat kind of job do you think a masters degree holder from a UK uni in international relations can get if he decides to stay back in UK? Which unis do you think will be good for the course and is it possible for a high 2.1 holder get masters scholarship in UK for the course? I need ur opinion please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Being Indicted For Fraud By My Boss Over Google Campaign / Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / Justice For Sacked Glo Women Protest In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.