Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her (12409 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Zouzer: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
An Instagram user shared a video of a prostitute creating a scene after her customer had sex with her and refused to pay. Here is the video below:

Watch the full video on his Instagram profile:https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzWx2hBle7/?igshid=g3ppuohbknas

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by SLAP44: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maybe na his wife o

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by GODWINLOWSKI: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
See food..y mouth don dey watery
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by godofuck231: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zouzer:
An Instagram user shared a video of a prostitute creating a scene after her customer had sex with her and refused to pay. Here is the video below:

Watch the full video on his Instagram profile:https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzWx2hBle7/?igshid=g3ppuohbknas
Please be aware this is a tactic used by some frustrated girls , they approach any rich or good looking guy and start up drama asking for money after service onlookers new to the scene would conclude so and the man becomes embarrassed and pays her off, it has happended to a friend who was in nigeria for a burial and right in the middle of a busy street the drama sprang itself, she did all her actions and ended up in the police station with him only to discover he had a cam in his eye glasses , she was detained instantly after videos showed her trailing him

Another trend is that of women pushing their teen daughters as bait , towards men who are morally loose ,u Touch the kids the women will call the cops if a said amount isn't paid you will end up in a crowded situation and end up in jail . Keep ur randy python in the cage.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
grin
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by kerzhim(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Old story undecided
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by bro4u: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
With regards to money ashawo no get conscience.
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by mira4u: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kai warrisdis
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
all dose guys here wey dey talk about suspecting their girlfriend of doin coded runz or ashawo racket make una enter this thread to check weda this girl na una babe oo grin grin grin

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
godofuck231:
Please be aware this is a tactic used by some frustrated girls , they approach any rich or good looking guy and start up drama asking for money after service onlookers new to the scene would conclude so and the man becomes embarrassed and pays her off, it has happended to a friend who was in nigeria for a burial and right in the middle of a busy street the drama sprang itself, she did all her actions and ended up in the police station with him only to discover he had a cam in his eye glasses , she was detained instantly after videos showed her trailing him

Another trend is that of women pushing their teen daughters as bait , towards men who are morally loose ,u Touch the kids the women will call the cops if a said amount isn't paid you will end up in a crowded situation and end up in jail . Keep ur randy python in the cage.
so a girl will meet a random stranger on d street ask for money and if d guy no give her money she will start stripping? shocked grin...haha it sounds somehow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kWX2NqDlc
Happy Sunday to you. Keep enjoying Sunday
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by 1shortblackboy: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
so a girl will meet a random stranger on d street ask for money and if d guy no give her money she will start stripping? shocked grin...haha it sounds somehow grin grin
it happens regularly.
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by ifeanyiatuadu: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
op... biko censor
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
1shortblackboy:
it happens regularly.
hm anyway iyam very careful when a strange lady approaches me on d road cheesy.my instinct always on point cheesy
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by godofuck231: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
when it hit you then you have been hit
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
godofuck231:
when it hit you then you have been hit
it will never happen to me cos most times when a strange girl i dont know approaches me in a suspicious way or any stranger dat looks suspicious i will side step him or her and walk my lane and pretend i didnt hear d person.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by godofuck231: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
it will never happen to me cos most times when a strange girl i dont know approaches me in a suspicious way or any stranger dat looks suspicious i will side step him or her and walk my lane and pretend i didnt hear d person.
you haven't met a female vulture then

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by telkevog(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let not my eyes behold iniquity!
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Gosj01(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm

My signature speaks volume.

Details on signature
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Ryan03(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2019
GODWINLOWSKI:
See food..y mouth don dey watery
watery? for this one?
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by konkonbilo(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her by Yakade(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
My type of boob. I like it portable

(1) (Reply)

Does Love At First Sight Exist? / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / 31 Real Reasons To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.