Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (79215 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by dubylhover(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
First it was kim kardashian na...ked pics, and the next was tonte dike na...ked pics, when she was taking her bath, and also maheeda did the same now we have yvonne jegede doing her own too...

No no no, that is not what we want to see, we want to see them cooking food, sweeping the house, doing early morning prayer and going to church, Ehen na,,.. We don tire to dey see their expired body, abi dem no get Nafdac number expiry date again?

oga taalk fo yaself oo grin,if i wan see pipo wey dey cook,na 2 go buka na..abeg dey shuu keep on uploading d nu..de pics joor wink,any average guy wud love it
#fact
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless
Sorry me lady but you are on your own.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by harffie(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless
lol- I 1st think say na baby whale sef! Na till I read the topic!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by obomobo: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nothing naked here

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by secretsofpeace(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Love busty babes to death grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Miley Cyrus Starter Kit (75% complete )

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by harffie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
simplemach:
Things i like about this gurl;
*Her smile
*Her dimples
*Her Brea$ts
Things i dont like about her
*HER LEGS.
nods to 9ce brea$ts! Hmm#

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by icebebe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
harffie:
lol- I 1st think say na baby whale sef! Na till I read the topic!
whallleee?? grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by icebebe(f): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
blink182:
Sorry me lady but you are on your own.
of course I came alone
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
I ain't seeing nothing.
Thought i'd see the full pic of her bathing.

That's nothing jare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fat thigh and laps not for me. I prefer thin legs...u pour vanilla icecream on top d lower abdomen or d navel...and lick it from bottom as it is gushing down on d laps
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
simplemach:
Things i like about this gurl;
*Her smile
*Her dimples
*Her Brea$ts
Things i dont like about her
*HER LEGS.
U ll like her hips too #Surely!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Joel3(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
tham leg is too fast and too dirty.

Abeg light skin girls rock.

Me and whittee
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Does fat legs cant be hers
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by kelvinnn(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
awon gehz wonyi baje.......cc dem ashewo celebs!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by olisa4(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Damn! embarassed ebe ka m debe vaseline m
cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
chelseabmw:
Desperate girl
E no get part 2 cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
horizonhotspot:
In a bid to break the internet, different celebs have tried their possible best to beat Kim Kardashian’s feat of breaking down the WWW with her clothe-less photoshoot.

In the spirit of Valentine, actress Yvonne Jegede just shared a pic of herself taking a bath at an hotel in Lagos, according to her, it’s her own way of celebrating Valentine.

The photo has met mixed reaction from her fans who have said she has exposed too much.

Peep her shot below and have your say.

http://entnewstoday..com/2015/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-shares-photo-of.html

That nose sha, na magnanimous air intake system. shocked
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by kechywillz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
I except whenever am reading news of breaking the internet,i expect something exteremely unclad,dis isnt breaking d internet,show us d real breaking just like kim did. No dey pull ma legs. Wen u serious to show everything,alert me
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by cassidy1996(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
weytin be dis hippopotamusssssss... legs
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
No wonder she said she's loving herself this valentine

Who in his right mind will date this cheap wh0re?

Her parents must be very proud
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by eminent007(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
First it was kim kardashian na...ked pics, and the next was tonte dike na...ked pics, when she was taking her bath, and also maheeda did the same now we have yvonne jegede doing her own too...

No no no, that is not what we want to see, we want to see them cooking food, sweeping the house, doing early morning prayer and going to church, Ehen na,,.. We don tire to dey see their expired body, abi dem no get Nafdac number expiry date again?

my bros, even from Mt Everest here wey, i de, i still cant c d reason 4 dis nonsense picture or what nigerians r supposed to do with it
f*cking b*tch
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by kobonaire(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
.. what we want to see, we want to see them cooking food, sweeping the house, doing early morning prayer and going to church, Ehen na,,.. ..
for real?? ... That's what floats your boat?? I beg then stick to the religious section and leave the smut for us cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by richidinho(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless

Show us ur legs so we can compare

Ameeeeebo

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Hamatrony(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ds girls wit yam legs evrywhr u go lik mtn sha undecided wondas sha neva seize
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
edwife:
This celebs are becoming more and more ridiculous... undecided

She's not ridiculous. She's being feminine.

Deep down in every woman is an exhibitionist.

Sadly, conditioning just gets in the way.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
she looks cute tho#celebrities pls dress desently!

Who sets the standards for decency?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by chemmerfrank(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mtchw.. If you won't show us everything then don't border.. Seeking cheap attention
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by simplemach(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Napc:

U ll like her hips too #Surely!
how i wish it was shown in the pix.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by simplemach(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
harffie:
nods to 9ce brea$ts! Hmm#
e be like say u too like better tin.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by obontami: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
to fucck dis chikala toto dey hungry me like weyrey
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Livinusc(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
With Aradasiri ada gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.