Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (79214 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless
cut †ђξ yam, cook aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ eat
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by holamyd(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love her dimple....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Deem: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
My Nigerian American lady fine pass her and despite that, she does not expose her boobs anyhow. Show of shame on her..mtchew
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by chelseabmw(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
CFCfan:

E no get part 2 cheesy

I dey tell you cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by fromnigeria(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
role models and ambassadors
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nickymezor(f): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Oh boy see fresh laps, see fresh bobbi shocked shocked, Where did I keep my vaseline again? Chai shocked

FriedPlantain
Hmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Another dirty looking yeyebrity!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by crisycent: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love your goddy bags grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by okonelfg(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
picture of her whole body or i donbiliv....
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by ArmieJ(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
i am highly disapointed with our nigerian actresses who think their bodies are meant for the public to view
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless
LMAO...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by fetthu(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Menn! You bad gann ooo
khalebzy:
did she do a nose implant

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by billyG(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
No pics of her pussycat.dissapointed. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Defcon1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Does she use all those creams at once ??
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
First it was kim kardashian na...ked pics, and the next was tonte dike na...ked pics, when she was taking her bath, and also maheeda did the same now we have yvonne jegede doing her own too...

No no no, that is not what we want to see, we want to see them cooking food, sweeping the house, doing early morning prayer and going to church, Ehen na,,.. We don tire to dey see their expired body, abi dem no get Nafdac number expiry date again?
;DMehn see finishing
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by chrisbillionair: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Girls of nowaday where is their pride and dignity , most of them lack common home training
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by searider(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
See extra flesh for her legs sef

#www.notsexy.lap.ng
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by stayblack: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
THIS HOE LOOK BLIND WITH THOSE BOTTLE SHE CARRY FOR FACE..I THINK SHE BE STEVE WONDER..WHY SHE NOR SHOW WHEN SHE DEY LATRINE DEY SHIT, I THINK FOR BLIND PERSON, THAT GO MAKE SENSE.MONKEY..
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Neplusultra(f): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Not even fresh like Kim k's and yet we no go hear word undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by searider(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2015
SeE her elephantiasis legs sef... Mtcheeeew
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by sage2(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
The water look dirty.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by intergral(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:
Fat yam legs

Classless
what she did is not proper but that's not yam leg, infact its the kind of leg almost everyman will love.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Why d water con brown?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by bumtos(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy grin OP, na for where you dey get this picture shef? A bi you too dey jatinrintin? grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Must everything trend?

Lolzz She is quite sexy sha especially her dimples
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by jzdoberman: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2015
mimifavour:
Just passing

Abeg where you dey go?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:42am On Feb 14, 2015
immitating others is a sign of inferiority complex. Her boob is flabby.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 14, 2015
see scripture from the holy book of Valentine's
here: www.nairaland.com/2146116/must-see-
febuary-14th-passage
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 14, 2015
ugly legs!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by luluosas(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2015
The devil at work
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by supaslim(m): 4:26am On Feb 14, 2015
mimifavour:
Just passing
hold my hands baby! Let's walk togeda! *winks
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) by Motolank: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2015
meshacha1:
There is a tiny line between a normal girl and a prostitute. This our era, we can no longer differentiate them again.

Indirectly, she is following the foot steps of maheeda. ....

And who sleeps wif them? No be una? Then wetin una be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.