Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested (79203 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by dre11(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
A 19-year-old National Diploma holder of Yaba College of Technology Lagos has been arrested for being allegedly blackmailing Waka Queen Salawa Abeni with her nude pictures.

The suspect however said he found the nude pictures in a memory card on the school’s floor.

Oladunjoye Emmanuel Olufowoke was arrested last Thursday by the decoy team of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS).

Olufowoke, who lives at Brentfield Avenue, Peace Estate, Magboro, Ogun State, told RRS he saw the nude pictures in a memory card which he picked up on the floor in Yabatech sometime in November 2019.

The 2017/2018 Electrical Engineering student was picked up after three days of monitoring him.

RRS said the Commissioner of Police Hakeem Odumosu had in the wake of the attempt by an unknown individual to blackmail Alhaja Salawa Abeni sometime in April 2020, directed its Commander, DCP Olatunji Disu to fish out the suspect.

“After technical diagnosis of the complaint, the Decoy Team narrowed down on the suspect few days later, ” the police said.

The Nation learnt that the suspect couldn’t be picked because of the COVID- 19 pandemic.

The suspect, in his statement to the police, confessed to have been the mastermind of the ploy to publish some nude pictures of the Waka Queen in exchange for money, adding that he was alone in the scheme.

He added that after downloading the nude photographs of Abeni on his phone, he picked up her mobile number from her Instagram page.

RRS quoted Olufowoke as saying: “On 1st of April, 2020, I chatted her up and also called her after sending few of the photos to her online.

“My intention was to negotiate with her for few bucks and for me to destroy the photographs.

“I thought everything was going on fine until the following day when I heard the news of the blackmail over the radio. I was with my mother. She was even cursing the blackmailer unknown to her that I was the brain behind it.

“I immediately sneaked out, destroyed the memory card and threw my mobile phone and SIM card into nearby wetland in Magboro. Since then, I never mentioned it to anyone and called Madam Salawa Abeni about it again.”

Odumosu said no individual would be allowed to commit a crime in Lagos from any state or escape to other states to evade arrest.

He urged guardians to monitor their wards, emphasising that the internet is a fertile ground for opportunities but the police would not allow criminals use it as avenue to exploit law–abiding Nigerians.

https://thenationonlineng.net/yabatech-student-arrested-over-salawa-abenis-nude-pictures/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ClitRaider: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
ehn ehnn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by 21savages: 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
Casted

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by jjcgrill(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2020
Following
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Charmingrascal(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2020
Teenagers of this days are so desperate to make money their overzealousness is out of this World.

Wen I was 19 I wouldn't think of black mailing someone

272 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by slyfox35(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2020
You want to blackmail someone old enough to be your grandmother because of money.
It was your mother’s curse on the blackmailer that made the police nail you because when she Dey swear for the unknown blackmailer,you Dey close to her and the curse just Dey land ontop your head gbam! gbam!

512 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Shukusheka(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2020
19 year old student and the first thing you did when you saw happened on a woman old enough to be your grandmother nude pictures was to blackmail her? Don't worry, your ass would be sitting in blackmaria soon. grin

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by JasonScoolari: 4:37pm On May 31, 2020
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2020
Omo ale

17 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by SpicyMimi(f): 6:12pm On May 31, 2020
Wow! Every day for the thief, one day for the owner definitely.

By the way, you can get a car based on your budget, tell us your budget and we'll get you that dream car. wink

5 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by joefyjade(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2020
tongue.EGUNGUN B CAREFUL

5 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by pryingeyes(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2020
How was he able to recognize the person in the memory card as queen Salawa Abeni. 19 years old? I thought we use to say indomie generation. embarassed

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 31, 2020
19yrs old
At 19,i was shuttling between being a ondo state government house Gardner in the morning and Isaac adebanji hotel's barman in the evening just to make ends meet since admission was not forthcoming then...
Blackmailing an aged mother, a popular one for that matter o.
This guy needs to pray against two curses in his life if he wants to go far in life.
1) the one placed on him by salawa abeni
2) and the most dangerous one, the one placed on him by his mother

Teenagers Sha, everything in their brain is how to get money to buy clothes, look good for girls, buy phone and be chasing musicians type of lifestyle.
How I wish someone taught me programming, Dropshipping and all these legit online money jobs, I for be chairman by now.
See me using biabia to study them for this old age. Well time still dey Sha.
Dropshipping is the act of selling products not(make una no mind me, I dey read ni)

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Akinowon123(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2020
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2020
Akinowon123:
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??
the woman has his number, all they need to do is look for the information of the person the sim was registered with

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Oluneutral: 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
May God not give us bad children that will spoil the good name of the family. Amen.

29 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Sultty(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2020
Na wash
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Akinowon123(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2020
southniyikaye:
the woman has his number, all they need to do is look for the information of the person the sim was registered with

You are right,

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Ishilove: 9:49pm On May 31, 2020
19 years old!! What is wrong with today's youths bikonu?

7 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by mytime24(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2020
Lazy youth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ODJ123(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2020
grin angry grin angry

I've never seen someone who lies more than a pregnant woman, she will be like: *sweetheart ur baby want to eat chicken and drink small Stout� ���*

50 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by festacman(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2020
In this digital age, everybody is naked in the global village square. There is no hiding place anymore. Everything you do utilizing the Internet facilities, directly or directly, leaves indelible digital FOOTPRINTS that can always be traced. It might take a little time but you will be unmasked eventually.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by omoadeleye(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Why telling us when you are still going to cover the dude's face

11 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Roon9(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
At 19 I was struggling with GST and MTH

5 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Offpoint: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Do away with amala...

Read the words backward

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Yankee101: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Format don cast

Enjoy prison

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Finnese001: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2020
ok
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by laosy(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Eeyah, local scam gone sour. So that old woman too dey snap nude give person, o ga oo. Anyways, good he's caught, let him dance to the tune of his crime.

10 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by adesegun121(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.