Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] (29139 Views)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by pen2(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2015
I told you to cook one egg and fry one egg for me, yet you went ahead to cook the egg you were supposed to fry and fried the egg you were supposed to cook..kai!...it's over
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by naijafox(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2015
true story

Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by zefty: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2015
I load mtn#200 card and my account was debited immediately because i borrowed #200 card from them..it's over between us ..
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by zefty: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2015
I load mtn#200 card and my account was debited immediately because i borrowed #200 card from them..it's over between us baby ..
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by zefty: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2015
you flash me when I was playing game..it's over

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by pomide(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
ladyshindharah:
I go moda d guy wey follow me try DAT nonsense .

u even look like a 'modara' lol grin
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by aparo(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Ewatomi26:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my neighbour just came 2 ask if I was alright because of d way I was laughin out loud

so you are using style to see your neighbor? It's over!
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by Anowax(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Xhammy:
f
Fashola
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by zeb04(f): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
francizy:

LoL, should I say I saw it coming and I called her to talk about her lack of concern for our relationship.. I just told her my mind, as in about how I felt and I got some words like this from her, do whatever will please you. So I was like should we call it quits? She said if that's what I want and it ended..
you initiated the breakup

Don't say something when you are not ready to follow through.
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by francizy(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks for your advice ma'am

zeb04:
you initiated the breakup

Don't say something when you are not ready to follow through.
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by typearls(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
How can you faint at the sight of Don Jazzy on an outing with me?
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by teemanbastos(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2015
Coldfeet:
teemanbastos you are crasy! i was rotfl with that indomie and broom lines! grin
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by oyxah(f): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Baby its not you. Its the #60 I wasted on that burnt indomie cry embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
*I Intentionally called my babe this night just to pick a fight with her *
Me: Hello baby how are you

My girlfriend : Honey I'm fine, how about you?

Me: whaaaaat! Did you just call me honey? So you mean my mother is a bee, right? You don't even have respect for my mum, It is over between us! angry

FriedPlantain

lols
You no kuku get money na angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by SenatorJames(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
A lot of funny excuses. So he expect her to sweep with Umbrella?
Re: Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] by laivwire(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Bump bump. Let's get this back up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo) / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.