Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,225 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (17188 Views)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Accurate11(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
AceVentura:
My wife is out of the country so I'm alone this Valentine's day but she gave me the best present ever.

A healthy baby boy! I need nothing else & I'm grateful to Almighty God.

I release the same gift to all the people on this forum that are looking for children. May God do much more than He did for me to you all.

I await cries of babies in November 2015.
Am so happy 4 u, God bless ur wife
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by harrisconsult1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Spend it @ an orphanage just as I hv done. Those kids needs your love...
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by IamDanto7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
so what will you gain after losing your all important good night sleep?

Thanks... We over hype things in naija too much
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
What's all the fuss about Valentine though?
same old boring tradition every year.. don't you guys get tired?
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by UjSizzle(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
jaybee3:

That's what i'm doing
Oh cool. In your case though, you get to watch tv and think about me wink

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by k4kings(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Enegod:
When is Valentine's Day anyway?
And who told you she is talking about Vals day?
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by steven5364: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2015
im so glad that we are not the only people that have to stay alone today
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by ArcToyin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Compose a poem for your Man. Remind him of how much you love him and how much you care for him. tongue

Send him some sexy pictures,,could be nude or normal pictures.(what ever your preference may be) cheesy

Sing him a song. wink

I know you do all these on a normal day but it seems fun doing it on a special day like this cheesytongue
unclad pictures? Dats indecency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.