Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (17179 Views)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Emytexboy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamyetbaby:
Dear nairalanders, i wish to know your opinions on this...thanks...my lover is not around and i dont know how to make tomorrow a lively day for me.....OPINIONS PLS
here is your own gift

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by yemicoal(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Locate d nearest man to you and do the needful kiss
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Emytexboy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
from my humble self to the ladies here

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by MrDoGood(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Same here. But will be spending it with her mom.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Pancho01(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its simple
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Eberex(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
My girl is in school. I sent her something into her account with a lovely sms to go with it. For us its just a normal day but since the world is marking it, i also have to do something. You know hw you girls are na smiley.

We still keep our routine talk so for us its just same ol same
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamyetbaby:
Dear nairalanders, i wish to know your opinions on this...thanks...my lover is not around and i dont know how to make tomorrow a lively day for me.....OPINIONS PLS

Since yersternight, I've requested her nude pics and have engaged in a considerable amount of self service.
grin grin
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by demmy0325(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
emperorchedda:
so what will you gain after losing your all important good night sleep?
...lol..
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Tweetie(f): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
My boo is out of town so I've decided to make it happen anyway. I ordered my favourite cake, chilled my wine, will order some small chops and invite my female friend over for a movie in my house.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by follygabby: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
STAY INDOOR AND WATCH MOVIES..............EVERYDAY IS VALENTINE DAY FOR TRUE LOVERS
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by victors123: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
U can stay indoor & watching movie after u hv call ur lover or u can also u that opportunity to be praying to God that d lord should use today as a forever love btw u & him or her!!!
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by AreaFada2: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
All these worldly things people take too seriously.

If everyday is not Val for you and your guy/gal, don't you think you need to work on it?

The idea of people getting drunk and getting killed by drunk drivers, bleeping unprotected and getting pregnant when in 100L or breaking up with your man/woman over low value val presents just because the world says so. shocked
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by neyur: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamyetbaby:

Must you celebrate your val only with your s**x lover? Uh!
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by neyur: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
MissMalia:
xame hia switee....u r nt alone.Well,we decided 2 have a nyt kal 2nite.......

Broke Ass couples...
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by AceVentura: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
My wife is out of the country so I'm alone this Valentine's day but she gave me the best present ever.

A healthy baby boy! I need nothing else & I'm grateful to Almighty God.

I release the same gift to all the people on this forum that are looking for children. May God do much more than He did for me to you all.

I await cries of babies in November 2015.

3 Likes

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by UjSizzle(f): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Easy. Watch tv.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamyetbaby:
Rent a boyfriend. #Don't give me "I don't wanna cheat on him crap"# That national anthem.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by JoeCutie(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Go to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel (whatever you call it; you know what I mean), and dedicate this day - the whole of it - to God. You'd see how graciously God's blessings would be showered unto you.

Try it, it's wonderful. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by caprini1: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Watch football men,get enough pop corn and those new 100% pure juice.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by picked(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Invite ur frnds over to ur houz
or
take ur fone n login to ur favorite site,if you are not posting then start reading comment.i can say ur day iz not going to b dull
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
neyur:

Broke Ass couples...
if only you knw
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by Eberex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
neyur:

Broke Ass couples...

like you know them angry
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by smsdigito: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lamyetbaby:
what is val? love cant be only one day. val day is just a day that comes to cause tension and other problems around the world. Love is everyday. So stop stressing yourself.
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by dada01(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
chat between Church brother and his friend
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by CJ310(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
HVD!

Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by ohaleoghene(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm alone too. I miss him ...by this time last year I was churning on the chocolates he bought ...this year I'm spending it alone...I just cook myself my favourite, beans lock the door and imagine him been here...no going out ...me and my phone noni
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
ohaleoghene:
I'm alone too. I miss him ...by the time last year I was churning on the chocolates he bought ...this year I'm spending it alone...I just cook myself my favourite, beans lock the door and imagine him been here...no going out ...me and my phone noni
Awwwww

make sure the room is well ventilated with the beans wey you chop so

cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by jaybee3(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
Easy. Watch tv.
That's what i'm doing
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by ohaleoghene(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Awwwww

make sure the room is well ventilated with the beans wey you chop so

cheesy cheesy

Lol... everything is in check ! choi I'm alone so I can till take it as part of feeling myself if I throw bombs... lol
Re: How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Lol... everything is in check ! choi I'm alone so I can till take it as part of feeling myself if I throw bombs... lol
Make i come visit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / What Do Men Really Want? / Men/is It Love Or Acts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.