Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. (1531 Views)

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Aniluvreal: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i need your help and advice. I call my b.f this evening asking him how tomorrow will look like, where we gonna meet, and how we gonna spend time together. All what he reply was "sweedy am so sorry, it woun't work out tomorrow, we are not even meeting, think of another day, but for tomorrow noway. I was shocked, i further asked him why? What he told me was "sweedy, you know my church kick against this" i was dumbfounded.

What do you think?

To me i think he's playing prank on me may he has another date he wanna go out with.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by samuelson06(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
And does your own church support val celebration?
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Aniluvreal: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
samuelson06:
And does your own church support val celebration?
must church support, before u show ur bf/gf love?
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Tundenoni(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Come! why una com take this val lyk sey na una papa burial ceremony..

.....sorry dear, he said his church doesn't support that sh!!t...take heart ko?

smh4someladies
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by samuelson06(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aniluvreal:

Must such show of love be only on so-called val day?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by midolian(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Patiently wait for him..your time will soon come when he ll need something soo desperately..and then you ll be like "your church kicks against it"..shey u dey feel me? grin

....And erm, If u won't mind, lets meet tomoro..my own church doesn't kick against it.grin

2 Likes

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by simplemach(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:
Come! why una com take this val lyk na una papa burial ceremony?

i tire o!
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Kingblingz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mayb that's God own way of saving you from that 9month journey,so babe ZIP up no level 4 u! But come 2 think of it 2moro na saturday u no dey go church go sweep?

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Tashaamania(f): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Babe chill, first of all, you dont need help. Val's day is like everyother day, aint nothing to be worried about..

second of all, me think your guy isnt boxed up atm and thats why hes making up excuses, maybe he knows you aint the understanding type hence, he decided to come up with the lie..

Hit the cinema and see yourself some movies tommorrow..

2 Likes

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by SuperSuave(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gh
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Chidonc(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hope u told him no more pecks, kiss and hugs cos am sure is church definately does not support dat
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by succyreal(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
are your trying to fool us that only one boyfriend you have? If your number one boyfriend fails to Valentine with, u move along to you number two to number ten boyfriends I strongly believe among ten of your boyfriends, one will surely celebrate val with u.

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by TrishaP(f): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Can't wait to hear more stories about tomorrow.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Atleast he cited a logical reason not to spend.

If you really doubt him, it's left for you to probe further and decipher if he's lying or not.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by elantraceey(f): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aniluvreal:

Do you really need a special day to show your bf love? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Then go out with him on the 15Th nau....
See as you single out that 14 share undecided
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by auntymi(f): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
midolian:
Patiently wait for him..your time will soon come when he ll need something soo desperately..and then you ll be like "your church kicks against it"..shey u dey feel me? grin

....And erm, If u won't mind, lets meet tomoro..my own church doesn't kick against it.grin
seconded grin
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by farano(f): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chidonc:
Hope u told him no more pecks, kiss and hugs cos am sure is church definately does not support dat
Exactly and sex.

Who's deceiving who? grin
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
succyreal:
are your trying to fool us that only one boyfriend you have? If your number one boyfriend fails to Valentine with, u move along to you number two to number ten boyfriends I strongly believe among ten of your boyfriends, one will surely celebrate val with u.
this man, when will you have sense.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by dOnLarich: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is he a DEEPER life MEMBER
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Tashaamania(f): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
farano:
Exactly and sex.

Who's deceiving who? grin
Chidonc:
why are you people making sex sound like its something girls do in exchange for something from the guys?
Thats not cool

2 Likes

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by farano(f): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

why are you people making sex sound like its something girls do in exchange for something from the guys?
Thats not cool
Are you trying to form sister Mary huh? grin
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by dudesexy1111(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mqke dis val jus go and come make we hear word
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Tashaamania(f): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
farano:
Are you trying to form sister Mary huh? grin
Nope..
I'm just speaking from the asss of my heart tongue

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by demmy0325(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thats not cool
..nd ds s a sensible post.., i lyk U ma sista... Dey mst b a runs gal.., Dey dnt knw dey r alreadi a slut 2 him wen dey tink he mst av sex wid dem in exchange 4 smtin.. Sex is a minor tin if U love eachoda...

2 Likes

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Kolade354(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aniluvreal:
Hello nairalanders, i need your help and advice. I call my b.f this evening asking him how tomorrow will look like, where we gonna meet, and how we gonna spend time together. All what he reply was "sweedy am so sorry, it woun't work out tomorrow, we are not even meeting, think of another day, but for tomorrow noway. I was shocked, i further asked him why? What he told me was "sweedy, you know my church kick against this" i was dumbfounded.

What do you think?

To me i think he's playing prank on me may he has another date he wanna go out with.

what the Big deal about val? You are foaming as if if you dont celebrate val you wont live again.

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Chidonc(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thats not cool

Notin is free even in free town

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
The average Nigerian lady is boring TBH.

How they manage to exude thoughts that are bereft of deductive reasoning is way beyond me.

Your lover wouldn't agree to the idea of hanging out and the only 'smart' way to protest is by withdrawing your affection?

What has happened to dialogue? Thrashing issues out with your partner and getting to hear him out?

Maybe sex is all you've got to offer hence you'll resort to using it against him.

Seriously this is plumbing the depth of idiocy.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thats not cool
no dear. it's not something girls do in exchange for. anything. it's just a normal part of a relationship just as him spending on you is normal.
Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Aniluvreal:

What do you think?

I don't think it's a prank if he's a Jehovah's witness, WE don't celebrate Valentine day ...

1 Like

Re: My B.f Said No Val, That His Church Kick Against It. by ritababe(f): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2015
sorry

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Girls On Facebook / Kamasutra Lessons And Facts / Simple And Sure Way To Know If She's Wife Material (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.