Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me (57722 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by divinehand2003(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2016
A young lady has shared a rather stunning tale on social media telling of her experience in church.

The young lady identifed as Maayaa on twitter shared the story with her followers.

My bf invited me to his church once and during prophecy time his pastor told me I'm in an ungodly relationship with a man who cheats on me

https://mobile.twitter.com/delmiyaa/status/768153880509157376

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by nonjebose(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Is that all? Of all problems bedeviling this nation, this is what you put up for us discuss? Marry the pastor. Next

338 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Which one is prophecy time again ....Yeye pastors making money off people upadan

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by PussyMechanic(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Hehehe.

Maybe he's been lookng 4 a way to brk up with you so he bribed d pastor

That may even be d reason he invited you

307 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Cope1(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Eeyaah, him fowl don lay cook egg be that oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by ibehKachukwu: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2016
What dose prophecies and relationships have in common bikonu?

Christianity have being bastardized aswell.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by orunto27: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2016
The pastor is a Demon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Adeoba10(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Dats how dey will be using dia yeye prophecy to cause wahala....

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by SafeDavid(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by ngoben(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Womanizer busted

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
The pastor should provide evidence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by justicejay(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Ahahah. Endtime boyfriend. End time relationship.
Some people saying saying the prophecy was staged in other for the guy to jilt the girl without wahala. Well I don't think so...how can a guy go to that length jst to break up with a girlfriend not even fiancee.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by sapientia1(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.....in shaggy's voice: "YOU BETTER RUN FAST" But u can't jump into conclusion sha.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by StArusi: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by sucreblazing(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
nonsense....na so them dey take scatter go relationship

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by veekid(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Don't trust pastors; all of em

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by peeparty(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Hehehe.
Maybe he's been lookng 4 a way to brk up with you so he bribed d pastor
That may even be d reason he invited you

Heheheheh seconded.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Francon(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
lol

This prophesy reminds me of Mark 16:17

SIGNS AND WONDERS SHALL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Mr2kay2: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Nepa has scammed us again after paying our bills no light again for 3 days now undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by OMAR12: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
that too logical nah, who knows how well the pastor knows the bf.metcheew fake pastors

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by StArusi: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
What if the pastor wana snatch d girl from her bf? What if d bf wana break up wt d girl through his pastor? What if d girl is lying about the prophecy? Just what if?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
LMFAO!. The pastor just opened your boyfriend's yansh! Lol.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by allanphash7(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
If i were you i would have told the pastor that he is into an illegit business that he collect 10% of some people profit every week

Shikena !!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by c4tnoelz: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2016
y r u shock? Don't u have spirit of discernment?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Odunharry(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Lmao.. and many will fall for this.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by obailala(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.. see gobe! cheesy grin
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by BIGTinfotech: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Lolest cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by oluwaVaz(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
lies ...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / When You Know It’s Marriage O’clock(pictures). / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.