Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers (1674 Views)

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / 522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2009
Actually, i need a Nigerian living in Norway or any hot country, but not UK, that has papers over there i can marry in order to get papers. Anyone other than a Nigerian is also accepted. I just need to marry you in order to get papers to Norway. I am going to pay the flight fare for your return here in Nigeria and your going back to Norway or your country of residence- after everything has worked out. I will also cover all the expenses for the marriage rites including your expenses while in nig like food etc. I have an self-apartment, so that wont be a problem. The marriage is gona take place here in nigeria, as i said earlier on, i will pay for your return and exit flight back to our country after we've married and i have used those legal marriage documents to secure a visa at an embassy here in nigeria. Just a contract marriage, no kids, but i can give some if you need. I am going to reward if this works out successfully, this we gona talk out within ourselves. Please i am really in need of this, see this as a way to help a struggling nigeria to find a better life outta nigeria. Please no offense intended and please be soft when replying. Thanks. Happy new year. Anyone interested should hit me up with bigmodo(at)gmail.com

Peace.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2009
Bigmodo, I don't know why, but for some reason, I wish I knew someone who'd marry you to help you out.

You're really serious about getting out of Nigeria, and I wish you all the best.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by touchmeder: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2009
Desperate times call for desperate measures. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Goodluck
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by shotster50(m): 2:33am On Jan 05, 2009
Bigmodo this ish is played out,  Its not cute anymore,
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by landis(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2009
Bigmondo,

it is either you are making FUN of people that wants to travel abroad or you really a poor fellow.

But the WORLD is not fair. You have to take action for yourself.

whatever, good luck!
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by symbian03(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2009
Guy stop all this shit,i felt it's a disgrace to your personality. Just make an attempt and you'll get over it. Don't just start advertising and not actions to achieve the goals. Mind you no one is ready to help fellow brothers that wants to proceed,unless you fight for your self. All da best mate.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by megastu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2009
Bigmodo, u are just making things difficult for yourself and other nigerians who want the same thing as you. Why are you spelling it out on the internet. International Organisation of Migration (IOM) has access to this website. Better yarn in codes ne
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by IykeD(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
People are leaving everyday man without making noise, why not try something rather than just wishing.I will give you a hint. try other West African Countries, won't say more but you might just be luckier.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2009
Would you sway towards getting hitched with same sex cos i know someone who will be more than willing to help ya so long you allow him to sample your ass hole.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by Hesperus(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
jay bee:

Would you sway towards getting hitched with same sex because i know someone who will be more than willing to help ya so long you allow him to sample your ass hole.

LOL, Good one! Seriously, guy, surely you cant be THAT desperate? Incase you dont know, marriage visas aren't automatic, these guys also know what they are doin you know. You need to live together for a while plus some other things, so think it thru. If you really need to leave naija, there are other less degrading ways.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by DisGuy: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
bigmodo:

Actually, i need a Nigerian living in Norway or any hot country, but not UK, that has papers over there i can marry in order to get papers. Anyone other than a Nigerian is also accepted. I just need to marry you in order to get papers to Norway. I am going to pay the flight fare for your return here in Nigeria and your going back to Norway or your country of residence- after everything has worked out. I will also cover all the expenses for the marriage rites including your expenses while in nig like food etc. I have an self-apartment, so that wont be a problem. The marriage is gona take place here in nigeria, as i said earlier on, i will pay for your return and exit flight back to our country after we've married and i have used those legal marriage documents to secure a visa at an embassy here in nigeria. Just a contract marriage, no kids, but i can give some if you need. I am going to reward if this works out successfully, this we gona talk out within ourselves. Please i am really in need of this, see this as a way to help a struggling nigeria to find a better life out of nigeria. Please no offense intended and please be soft when replying. Thanks. Happy new year. Anyone interested should hit me up with bigmodo(at)gmail.com

Peace.

shocked
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by abhosts(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2009
This guy is so hilarious!

If you can truly afford all those expenses for your arrangee wedding and an apartment of yours in Nigeria, traveling abroad should be the least of your concerns.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by touchmeder: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2009
by the way this norway ure calling schooling i.e tuition der is free money to settle down aka living expenses is what you'd be thinking of. have you tried to get admission there, even sweeden. oh boy you fit even drop pickin for this world just because of papers. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by Leilah(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
Fair play to you poster, at least you are being honest. Try some dating agencies on the internet. try to get a tourist visa to come to Eu. Once you arrive on a tourist visa you can go to clubs and maybe meet someone.
Re: I Need To Marry In Order To Get Papers by bronxdog: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2009
come o - yu miss out the most imprtant thing o - will you be foking the lady as well?

(1) (Reply)

World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, / Nigerians Studying In Canada And Australia / Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.