Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago (30877 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Whizzdom(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2015
hm
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by tizz04(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Really sum guys shuld be castrated
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
Only 25yrs? undecided

And he's so dumb he tried to pass it off as heart attack. Did he think no one would ask or do investigations?

You gotta fear these defense lawyers. Accidents Fall indeed.
If you think 25 yrs is a joke ,just try and be under lock and keys for 2hrs against your wish and see how bad his case has become.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by White007(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2015
What is it with Nigerian men killing their spouse in the U.S?
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by ojsmscom(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Lern not to abuse your wife she is fully part of you.you enjoy you marriage when you and your partner are both happy.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2015
tizz04:
Really sum guys shuld be castrated
I bet peeps like you will do worse if you find yourself in his situation as at when the crime was committed .

He snapped though he will pay the price for hiring mumu defense team.

5 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by chronique(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Women causing problems for men since time immemorial but no matter what the case is,violence and murder can never and should never be a solution. As a man,if you know you're temperamental,just walk away. You might intend to just give her a slap and before you know it,the slap lands her head against an object and she slumps and dies,and you end up in jail... Violence is never an option.

5 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Dude didn't have to kill her meeen.... kicking her out of his house after tying her to a table and giving her fifty lashes of the belt on her ynash would have been more effective.. After that, he'd simply go to a quiet bar, get drunk, sleep off and look for a fine young shoddy to settle down with... he can get 5 sons if he wants...

Why don't this men behave like me... never take this women seriously.. this is sad meen sad sad angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Dahjhi: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
I do feel sorry for this man though.This will make any man lose his mind,your only son belonging to someone else?
Where is coogar,this one is right up his territory grin grin grin

Why the blatant lies though by the defence?
Chaii... This one in coogar territory again grin
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by HopeAtHand: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2015
This is a terrible thing for a husband to do, if dissatisfied and/or disillusioned with marriage, why not seek divorce...He now has blood on his hands forever as well as serving the remainder of his life behind bars.

That said, i can tell with all conviction that Babyosisi, the know tribalist, gleefully started this thread with a motive, seeing that the husband has Yoruba names...She knows deep within her that it is the truth, she cant deny it.

5 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you think 25 yrs is a joke ,just try and be under lock and keys for 2hrs against your wish and see how bad his case has become.
well serves him right. silly him.

He would have been successfully divorced from her by now and moved on with his life.
Or at worst plead guilty instead of letting a jury decide.
I know twenty years of betrayal isn't something one can swallow easily.

Trust me he may get more than that 25yrs and come out old and worn out to continue his life.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Why? Yoruba whhhyyy? cry
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

But nne if you hear the full gist,the woman did him wrong
The man found out their only child and son was fathered by her lover in Nigeria that she had kept in touch with for all 20 years and she was planning to leave him for the man.
A respectable pharmacist,the man snapped
not enough reason to kill his wife. They only had one child,what would he have done if she had 5 children for another man and yet none of them were his,will he kill himself?

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Truckpusher(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2015
White007:
What is it with Nigerian men killing their spouse in the U.S?
Because some Nigerian women becomes trashy the moment you pull them out from the shores of Africa using their new found freedom to dish out all kind of nonsense she won't try at home and the men are not ready to accept the fact they live in a different society where men has been emasculated grin.Though murdering one's wife isn't a pleasant idea at all under any circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by callmenow: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Ademoye did wrong! The law is very clear on Murder! However, Nigerian women in the US are exploitative and manipulative. A guy I know that lives in New Jersey died a few months ago in Nigeria. He married this woman some while ago. Unbeknown to him his kids were fathered by another man based in London. This London based man travels to the U.S. to stay with this woman apparently. After some domestic argument, the woman blurted out that their kids were not her husbands. The husband did a Dna on the three kids and discovered that they were not his. He traveled to Nigeria last November to go to confront the in-laws with the facts. The story of his death is still confused. We heard that he had heart attack, etc. But it is extra-ordinary and suspicious. Why do Nigeria women play this evil 'game'. The most cruel thing a woman is to 'dehumanise' a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Una don find the person wey kill Dele Giwa?
Bola Ige nko?
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams
Dipo Dina
Tony hamzat
You want me to continue?
These cases are far, far better the notorious OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony cases. wink
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Another Yoruba man again. Yoruba people committing first degree crime home and abroad since 17 BC. God go help Una ooo. cheesy

Is your brain on reverse?
#NoOffense angry

Truckpusher:
I bet peeps like you will do worse if you find yourself in his situation as at when the crime was committed .
He snapped though he will pay the price for hiring mumu defense team.
lols @mumu defense team.
Maybe the Defense team were good but the Prosecuting were better.
He should have pleaded guilty, probably go in for manslaughter. Though the fact that he stabbed and bludgeoned her...whichever came first would have bored a hole right through his defense.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
well serves him right. silly him.

He would have been successfully divorced from her by now and moved on with his life.
Or at worst plead guilty instead of letting a jury decide.
I know twenty years of betrayal isn't something one can swallow easily.

Trust me he may get more than that 25yrs and come out old and worn out to continue his life.
He allowed his emotions to take over common sense.I have always said it that no woman is worth dying for especially when she has decided to open her legs for another man.
Tell me , is it possible to sue one's spouse under this circumstances in the states ?
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by callmenow: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
njokusboy:
Dude didn't have to kill her meeen.... kicking her out of his house after tying her to a table and giving her fifty lashes of the belt on her ynash would have been more effective.. After that, he'd simply go to a quiet bar, get drunk, sleep off and look for a fine young shoddy to settle down with... he can get 5 sons if he wants...

Why don't this men behave like me... never take this women seriously.. this is sad meen sad sad angry angry angry

It is not so simple. Woman having another man child in matrimony is very evil. Pray it does not happen to you. It is a life changing experience. Women do it more in Nigeria. However, Nigerian women in the us are more emboldened to use this information as a weapon to 'finish' the man.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by maestroferddi: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2015
ileobatojo:

Even worse. After bludgeoning her, he went and grabbed a knife to make sure he finished her off completely. What an animal. 25yrs is too lenient.
Forget your holier-than-thou posturings, the irresponsible wife turned that man into a beast.

What do you expect from a man who had been working his socks off only to discover that his supposedly only child was fathered by another man?

Granted that the man overdid it, but the blame is on both sides. Provocation is an extenuating circumstance in manslaughter/homicide.

10 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by femliany(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote
author=lofty900 post=30714937]Kudirat got partial justice when her
killers where sentenced to death, few weeks later, they were released.
Half bread is better than none [/quote]
lol....badooo
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Women,women,women..konji filled pretenders,more and more i dont trust them each passing day.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by obowunmi(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2015
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Marry the wrong woman and you are done for.

6 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by callmenow: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
He allowed his emotions to take over common sense.I have always said it that no woman is worth dying for especially when she has decided to open her legs for another man.
Tell me , is it possible to sue one's spouse under this circumstances in the states ?

Sue an unemployed woman living in your house? For what purpose? In the US, of course you can sue for any situation. But it cost money, time and effort. To sue that she wasted your time is obviously pointless, except to lose more money and bring this fact and knowledge to a wider audience which makes it worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by callmenow: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2015
obowunmi:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Marry the wrong woman and you are done for.

Vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by creepsyme(f): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=babyosisi post=30713337]

The man found out their only child and son was fathered by her lover in Nigeria that she had kept in touch with for all 20 years and she was planning to leave him for the man.
[/quote my dear dats not a reason he shuld kill her, worst things happen but pple are wise and strong to carry on with thieir lives. I see 25years as a soft landing.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2015
obowunmi:

Had to like this post.
Like my hubby would say "your wife can make you - or mar you".

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2015
ileobatojo:

Even worse. After bludgeoning her, he went and grabbed a knife to make sure he finished her off completely. What an animal. 25yrs is too lenient.

FOR SOME REASONS, I JUST DISLIKE YOU. I WONDER HOW YOU DEDUCE THINGS AND IF YOU HAVE AN IOTA OF HUMAN EMPATHY AT ALL. BTW, WHAT'S UR GENDER?

4 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by bejeria101(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

God bless you my dear,naija women sometimes amaze me,u dnt knw the whole story,u just jump to dumb conclusions,d same tin with pristorius in south africa,i askd a simple question,if it was the girlfriend dat shot him would there be dis much noise,man or woman,a crime is a crime,murder is murder plain simple

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Official ex-convict age 78 the man life Don finish
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
creepsyme:
my dear dats not a reason he shuld kill her, worst things happen but pple are wise and strong to carry on with thieir lives. I see 25years as a soft landing.

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Pathetic.........infidelity everywhere, the man should have simply walk away..... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.