Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago (30879 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by cococandy(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
He allowed his emotions to take over common sense.I have always said it that no woman is worth dying for especially when she has decided to open her legs for another man.
Tell me , is it possible to sue one's spouse under this circumstances in the states ?
for paternity fraud? Absolutely yea

Could be dicey though.
http://www.paternityfraud.com/us-cases-won-against-paternity-fraud.html
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by menix(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2015
D man should be freed..
D woman deserved it..
If am to wear same shoe wiv d man, its certainly murder jst dat d man acted hastely..

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Truckpusher(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols @mumu defense team.
Maybe the Defense team were good but the Prosecuting were better.
He should have pleaded guilty, probably go in for manslaughter. Though the fact that he stabbed and bludgeoned her...whichever came first would have bored a hole right through his defense.
Well, you have a point after all he called his neighbors and gave them a first hand account of what transpired and they'll tell that story to the prosecuting team who would use it because first hand information will always be taken into account and the moment he changes his stories that would only lead to more complex situation and premeditated murder theory will always fly.
I think the defense team did a nice job getting him a 25yrs sentence because if he had done his job well involuntary manslaughter would suffice.

Going to jail over the issue of a treacherous woman is a sad thing.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2015
onatisi:
not enough reason to kill his wife. They only had one child,what would he have done if she had 5 children for another man and yet none of them were his,will he kill himself?
Bros the emotional investment on the one and only child is incalculable. Finding out its not your child after all? God.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2015
callmenow:
Ademoye did wrong! The law is very clear on Murder! However, Nigerian women in the US are exploitative and manipulative. A guy I know that lives in New Jersey died a few months ago in Nigeria. He married this woman some while ago. Unbeknown to him his kids were fathered by another man based in London. This London based man travels to the U.S. to stay with this woman apparently. After some domestic argument, the woman blurted out that their kids were not her husbands. The husband did a Dna on the three kids and discovered that they were not his. He traveled to Nigeria last November to go to confront the in-laws with the facts. The story of his death is still confused. We heard that he had heart attack, etc. But it is extra-ordinary and suspicious. Why do Nigeria women play this evil 'game'. The most cruel thing a woman is to 'dehumanise' a man.

MOST NIGERIAN LADIES THINKS THEY ARE CIVILIZED ENOUGH TO EXHIBIT THE CONCEPT OF FEMINISM... WHEN CLEARLY, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING IN THAT REGARD. THEY ARE DEVILISH.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by tizz04(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I bet peeps like you will do worse if you find yourself in his situation as at when the crime was committed .

He snapped though he will pay the price for hiring mumu defense team.
notwithstanding he shuld pay...d consequences of his crime shuld b gr8
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you have a point after all he called his neighbors and gave them a first hand account of what transpired and they'll tell that story to the prosecuting team who would use it because first hand information will always be taken into account and the moment he changes his stories that would only lead to more complex situation and premeditated murder theory will always fly.
I think the defense team did a nice job getting him a 25yrs sentence because if he had done his job well involuntary manslaughter would suffice.

Going to jail over the issue of a treacherous woman is a sad thing.

Very-very true.
Y'know the fact that he killed her and lied 'bout it from the onset might point to premeditated murder?
He actually wanted her to die, thus his employing two different method/weapon.

I feel kinda sorry for him. We can't really judge except we are in the same situation.
Anger is very tricky...everyone should master the act of self-control.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by ArewaSweetheart(f): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2015
moca:

I noticed something one day.
We were at d medical centre for some immunization stuff when I and one mother started gisting about family.
She has 4 children and a maid. She was complaining bitterly about d maid and that she will send her home and look for another one. So I asked her what about her children,dont they help?

She said her first is a son and don't do any thing in d house except eat,play,sleep and go to school. That d daddy said no son of his will do a woman's work.
He is up to 13 yet can't wash his clothes or plates.

I hv noticed this trend some places.
Now tell me,how will they behave if they r psychologically wired like this?

Parents will think they r being smart and following some archaic cultural norms while they bred monsters all over.

I sometimes read posts here and wonder if we r on d same planet earth with these creatures.

Parents pls train ur children well and see them become a treasure to d society.

Father's and would be father's, dont leave ur work to d wife.

And those with babymama everywhere,pls go and put a ring on it and give that child a societal sense of belonging. It's getting out of hand.

It's in this lagos I noticed that babymama industry surpass d marriage industry by far.
Nobody knows what d effect is on the kids.

Hmm, you perfectly nailed it dea. Nice one. kiss

Unknown to many, parental upbringing is the basic determinant of every child's character & reasoning mentality in adulthood.

A male child whose parents instil in him the mentality that all males of his kind are a superior sex to females will definitely carry with him that mentality into adulthood.
And same applies to a female child whose parents instil in her the mentality that all females of her kind are 'princesses' and must be treated as such by those of the opposite sex will surely display such a mentality in adulthood.

So parents really have a lot to do in moulding the general mindset of their kids to become better persons devoid of draconian & all forms of violent tendencies in future. cool

6 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by wildikeman(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
Only 25yrs? undecided

And he's so dumb he tried to pass it off as heart attack. Did he think no one would ask or do investigations?

You gotta fear these defense lawyers. Accidents Fall indeed.
25 to life...after serving 25 years he would then serve life sentence.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by seedord247(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
I'm guessing most of you don't live in the south side or possibly dont live in the state... Most state in the south don't play with anything related to murder and i don't see this man getting out in the next 20 years and abeg 2 hours aint no joke in American Jail not to talk of 25 years..... cheesy

And for those blaming him for the crime he commited, Just pray you never witness such in your life cuz all these sermons you guys are preaching is easier said than done...... I pray the Judge have mercy on him...

4 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Beht wait, she Said Seun is his son? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I endorse Efemenaxy 's idea on how he should be killed! Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Setaje(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2015
What I know is a lot of people are taking care of children that isn't theirs. According to a doctor friend of mine, he said most cases he has seen. It is usually the first born of the family, it is very important for a man to find out this things secretly. Especially if u have doubts about the child's looks but sometimes due to the fact that the child has stayed wiv the family for years, the child might resemble the false father. Most men should take note
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Una don find the person wey kill Dele Giwa?
Bola Ige nko?
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams
Dipo Dina
Tony hamzat
You want me to continue?

Don't even go there bro; there are millions unsolved murder cases in US even the famous JFK death wasn't properly solved. FBI only tagged the crime to an innocent man so as to cover their faces.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by seedord247(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Setaje:
What I know is a lot of people are taking care of children that isn't theirs. According to a doctor friend of mine, he said most cases he has seen. It is usually the first born of the family, it is very important for a man to find out this things secretly. Especially if u have doubts about the child's looks but sometimes due to the fact that the child has stayed wiv the family for years, the child might resemble the false father. Most men should take note

Lol My people (Yoruba) will say the child look like one great uncle or grandfather.. Fvvck that shyt. If the child doesnt look like me.. Ayam taking that bastard to Maury to know who the real father is real quick. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by PreciousGem(f): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

But nne if you hear the full gist,the woman did him wrong
The man found out their only child and son was fathered by her lover in Nigeria that she had kept in touch with for all 20 years and she was planning to leave him for the man.
A respectable pharmacist,the man snapped

even if it is as bad as that it doesn't give him the right to hurt her that way up to d point of death.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by njuwo(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Una don find the person wey kill Dele Giwa?
Bola Ige nko?
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams
Dipo Dina
Tony hamzat
You want me to continue?
Una? I dey among them?
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by maternal: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Any man should do a DNA test of their child behind their wives back. A simple DNA test when the child was born would have solved all this.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by onatisi(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2015
BoboYekini:
Bros the emotional investment on the one and only child is incalculable. Finding out its not your child after all? God.
bros ,there is no justification for killing another. Now his own life is useless because he will most likely be given life imprisonment. Now what is his gain?just a moment of fury and loss of self control has now rendered the man wonderful life dreams and ambitions un achievable.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Every man should carryout DNA test on his children even when the child seems to look like him.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by creepsyme(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
emmyrichie:

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

this one is saying killing her was not the solution now see where he has landed!
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by adorable29(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
youmour:
Women,women,women..konji filled pretenders,more and more i dont trust them each passing day.

Why would you when you let NL psychos fill your mind with filth about women each passing day!

One who has no self will of his own soaks up every rubbish like a sponge!

There will always be some bad eggs amongst good eggs. Deal with it!

I imagine if husbands were the ones that were to get pregnant and have babies! 90percent of those kids will be from women who weren't their wives.. Hahaha!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by HerexG(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
He's so obviously guilty. He should have plead guilty. There's no one who hears his story that won't be at least moved to pity him a bit.
A guilty plea would have had him sentenced for the minimum of sentence for manslaughter and with good behavior he would have gotten out on less.

Now that his lawyer let it go to trial, the prosecution can have the jury believe it was premeditated. I.e he saw the e-mails and planned and executed the murder. Very easy to swing it that way.

Double wahala for him. The son is as good as an orphan while he rots in prison.

He should have just listened to the bro that asked him to not go home at that moment.
His divorce would have been through by now and he'd be moving on with his life instead of moving into prison.

But his defense mumu sha.
Which one are they selling? That it was an accident or that they quarreled over her infidelity which resulted in the fight?
They couldn't stick to their story.
No wonder they won't win.

You appear intelligible to me, far above the average Naija babe

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
adorable29:

Why would you when you let NL psychos fill your mind with filth about women each passing day!

One who has no self will of his own soaks up every rubbish like a sponge!

There will always be some bad eggs amongst good eggs. Deal with it!

I imagine if husbands were the ones that were to get pregnant and have babies! 90percent of those kids will be from women who weren't their wives.. Hahaha!

Not just NL joo,im going thru a stupid heartbreak and im speaking from my personal ugly experience,my nxt relationship wud be an open one abeg.. worefa sha
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by gogo2479: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Although you going to spend a miserable life in prison for years I still congratulate you and believe you did the right thing by teaching that bitch a life lesson, hopefully other
Wayward bastards like her will learn.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by adorable29(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
youmour:

Not just NL joo,im going thru a stupid heartbreak and im speaking from my personal ugly experience,my nxt relationship wud be an open one abeg.. worefa sha

I understand but its part of life experience. Sometimes, people you trust will hurt you but that doesn't mean you should give up on everybody. When one door closes, another opens. Who knows if its good riddance to bad rubbish!

If the woman in this story had broken up with the man 20yrs ago, he probably wul have been enjoying his life peacefully now and not 25yrs in prison!

Let it go, man!

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Vainglory: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Hmm, you perfectly nailed it dea. Nice one. kiss

Unknown to many, parental upbringing is the basic determinant of every child's character & reasoning mentality in adulthood.

A male child whose parents instil in him the mentality that all males of his kind are a superior sex to females will definitely carry with him that mentality into adulthood.
And same applies to a female child whose parents instil in her the mentality that all females of her kind are 'princesses' and must be treated as such by those of the opposite sex will surely display such a mentality in adulthood.

So parents really have a lot to do in moulding the general mindset of their kids to become better persons devoid of draconian & all forms of violent tendencies in future. cool
Very wise advice!

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by lozanni(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
ileobatojo:

I sincerely hope not. Bludgeoning her to death with a baseball bat? I hope he gets the max sentence.

But hey, he won't mind it according to some NL sickos, right? As long as she won't get 'his' house in the divorce and he'll never have to pay her any child support, it's all worth it, not so? So congratulations to him for a successful show, I guess. Enjoy prison!

A DNA test would have shown That The child is not his and there will be no need to pay for child support.
Women can be heartless !!! How does The guy reconcile with The fact That a boy he had carried as a baby and nurtured into his teen years is not really his own.
The facts above must have really dis-oriented The guy and coupled with The wife unapologetic arguement must have caused The man to snap.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmyrichie:

FOR SOME REASONS, I JUST DISLIKE YOU. I WONDER HOW YOU DEDUCE THINGS AND IF YOU HAVE AN IOTA OF HUMAN EMPATHY AT ALL. BTW, WHAT'S UR GENDER?

Yeah, this really breaks my heart. Really. I mean, how can my life possibly go on now that I know you don't like me?

4 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by mutter(f): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
How evil can a woman be to hide the paternity of the child from the husband.
Worse still be planning to go back to the father of the child.
Poor man! It did not have to end this way.
Poor woman may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

The man found out their only child and son was fathered by her lover in Nigeria that she had kept in touch with for all 20 years and she was planning to leave him for the man.
dats one thing with law sis,dey are nt after wot lead 2 d deed bt d action involved...even wen it gets tough on d jury,dey will blame d man 4 nt reportin 2 d authorities...hmmm may God help us
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

dats one thing with law sis,dey are nt after wot lead 2 d deed bt d action involved...even wen it gets tough on d jury,dey will blame d man 4 nt reportin 2 d authorities...hmmm may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.