Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent (16370 Views)

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by bigv(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Quite unfortunate
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Realgana(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
suwailad:
Me sef just dey wonder if Seun nor dey shame to dey carry all these yeye and dirty news come spoil homepage. See all them yankee babes dey like 'awww' 'phew' 'gosh, is that what happens in your country' 'this is disgusting' 'nigeria is a cesspit' 'oh girl, you sure you got a president up in that bittch?" i'm like, thanks to nairaland and gej, you girls can open your pink totos and insult me
We know say you de yankee.NEXT!
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by suwailad(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Suzyky4u:

I'm surprised it's not Ireneony. Are you her sister?

i dont know who the fvck you talking about
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by boxxy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
It amount to low self-esteem to always longed for being recieved that way. Its on record that we were recieved like that in the past, I will rather expect we ought to have an orbiting spaceship now. Let us recieve ourselves and others too.

Come again
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by dad007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chirolechick:

Abeg no vex, but whoever understands this should please explain to me in lay man terms what this person is talking about here
Me too,I nor understand ohhh.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by rukkyland(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
AGgal:
He should rot in jail. He's not ashamed of himself,at 41 he's still living in a rented apartment.

madam...his action was wrong and his gonna face d music..but when has it become a crime to stay in a rented house at age 41?

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by boxxy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Chirolechick post=30764117]

Abeg no vex, but whoever understands this should please explain to me in lay man terms what this person is talking about here[/qte]

That makes us two
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Redoil: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
AGgal:

Go and build your own house, so you'll know what it means to be a landlord.
my love why are you angry? I have modified the post
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Redoil: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

So the tenant is right abi? Oya build your own house with your sweat then give it out for free na angry
I have modified the post
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by igbizen(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
A simple tenancy agreement would have solved this. wen the idiot 41 years don sign finish and he no wan pay Na just to arrest am for breach of agreement. he go pay both rent and inconvenience. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by slimaliyu(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
ashamed Because he cant afford his own house?how is that his fault,madam only God give riches
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Caucasoid: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chirolechick:

Abeg no vex, but whoever understands this should please explain to me in lay man terms what this person is talking about here

LMAO. Same thoughts here! Didn't understand jack up there.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Gynacologist(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
Hmmmmm. People get mind o, u live for my house you no want pay me my rent. I ask for my rent, you quarrel me, i challenge u, u kill me. All untop my house ooooo!
Shuuuuuuuu......!
i tire ooo just imagine...d kind crime wa de happen fo tat delta d fear me die..
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by siegfried99(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tgold1:
pishure or ah don belifit.

If sex was like a gunshot ,yesterday would Have sounded like world War

grin grin
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by aLgoridim(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Debtor and Murderer, what a double tragedy.

Oh lord, pls hear the prayer of your children. Our country need your divine intervention now. Nigeria must survive this storm. Amen

#OneNigeria
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Redoil:
The frustration of paying rent in nigeria is increasing day by day and most tenats do not want to pay their rent as at when due. Landlord too must collect their rent as at when due.
If you know you are finding it difficult to pay rent in the city why not move to the village.

My dear, nor be small thing o.

I have a tenant who's owing rent since nearly 5 months now.

To eject with wife and young children seems inhuman right now. But soon I will have no choice.

If you cannot afford a flat, rent face-me-deck-you, but dem nor go gree.

I tire o.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by chukjojo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chirolechick:

walahi! Am about asking you self.

Maybe Hon. Patrick Agbahiebon will help or better still you ask google.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by chukjojo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chirolechick:

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Redoil:
The frustration of paying rent in nigeria is increasing day by day and most tenats do not want to pay their rent as at when due. Landlord too must collect their rent as at when due.
If you know you are finding it difficult to pay rent in the city why not move to the village.
lol. Hard life wey we dey for naija. Me ma own rent will soon expire this month. I pray God provides. So the landlord won't be mad at me.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
It amount to low self-esteem to always longed for being recieved that way. Its on record that we were recieved like that in the past, I will rather expect we ought to have an orbiting spaceship now. Let us recieve ourselves and others too.
one single meaning from these ur grammar I no understand. Are u a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
quote author=AGgal post=30764067]He should rot in jail. He's not ashamed of himself,at 41 he's still living in a rented apartment.[/quote]
How many people in Nigeria that have passed the 40 years age bracket that live in their own apartment...am not in any way supporting what the tenant did. Even u saying he should be ashamed of himself , are u living in your own apartment
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by That9jaVine(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by greggng: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Asking people to move to the village if they cannot pay house rent is wicked .the solution is voting gej out. We need a govt thar will manage our resources efficiently A govt that has the will power to deal with corupt men and women. That man couldn't pay cos he is jobless. His joblessness is a function coruption. 65percent of nigerians re unemployed and yet they re expected to live a good life. The only people living re the corupt ones the poor re just existing
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by ElFenomeno1: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Redoil:

is it free to live in the village ni?
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Suzyky4u(f): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

i dont know who the fvck you talking about

You should know her. She types just like you.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Pennywise(m): 5:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Tgold1:

If sex was like a gunshot ,yesterday would Have sounded like world War

Na where be that? Covenant University?
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Pennywise(m): 5:20am On Feb 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

is it free to live in the village ni?

I am sure it is in the village he comes from. No tenants. Only landlords.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Pennywise(m): 5:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Gynacologist:
i tire ooo just imagine...d kind crime wa de happen fo tat delta d fear me die..

See them. Criminals go always show themselves for public one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims / Gunmen Kidnap Arab And Lebanese Workers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.