Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! (3849 Views)

Arsene Wenger Finishes Steven Gerrard / 60 Arsene Wenger Favourite Quotes / 3 Years Ban For Mr. Amos Adamu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by suprted(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2006
damn you, jackal wink

anyway, fabregas may have won the under-17 best player and top scorer but so did wilson oruma, and remember nii lamptey? at that age players are too young for it to really matter.

as for the man u players you mentioned they are debatable.

wayne rooney and ronaldo were good young players who were always gonna get better anyway.

heinze, saha and van the man have all gone back a bit or stood still at the very least. heinze's been unlucky with injuries, saha is as good as he was at fulham and van the man isn't as deadly.

park ji-sung was signed based on one match and is a mistake.

ferdinand is no better or worse than when you signed him and mark my words if woodgate manages a full season this year will have to start looking over his shoulder re. england.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
no ans 2 ma quizs.
cry cry cry
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by suprted(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
which were?
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2006
if it ll interest u o
out of topic
but una wan to know this South African
United States governor
making hot headlines on CNNthat is vistin Africa
soon.
Na lie o. Anyone in America pleas o.
to pass this rumour to me o.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by mukina2: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2006
under18 i cant quite get what you are tryna na say can you elaborate undecided
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Jackal(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2006
@suprted,
U should go and read what Scolari said about Ronaldo's rapid development under Ferguson.
Ferguson is the master in developing youth in the whole of Europe.
More quality players have passed under Ferguson than any other European club manager.
This can be attributed to his 20-year regime at OT but the man surely delivers.

Don't get me wrong, Wenger is a very brilliant manager in the way he economises and delivers out of nuthing.
The only blemish about him is his lack of plan B and over-dependent on Thierry Henry.
Wenger's greatest strength is his ability to spot young Africans and polish 'em like ornamental materials.
I'm still surprised all the die-hard gunners on Nairaland don't even know Wenger discovered George Weah in 1988. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wenger brought Weah(the greatest african player ever) to Monaco and Weah later moved on to conquer world football.
I was expecting u to mention it in your argument but your football knowledge isn't up to that. grin
Anyways, twas a nice discussion we had.
I hope to tackle u on other issues in future.
Cheers mate!
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by justkunmi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2006
Nice one jackal. The rapid development of eboue and toure was exemplary.All credits to mr wenger.Like u said,his only blemish,a big one at that, is his over dependence on henry.I wonder wat arsenal would be witout henry.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Jackal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2006
@ Justkunmi.
Its so annoying the kind of luxury Henry enjoys @ Arsenal.
Are u watching Arsenal's match now?
Henry is so shabby he playes like a complete idiot and stupid Wenger cannot even take the bold step and remove him.
I don't understand the kinda wimp of a manager Arsene Wenger is.
Henry's had 3 shots on target and his final execution is just woeful.
This is the most shambolic premiership game i have seen in 10 years with the way Arsenal is playing.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by justkunmi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2006
The day i knew wenger couldn't do witout henry was wen he threatened to leave after their champions league loss.Wenger was practically begging henry to stay.Not for d younger players but for wenger's own sake.He can do practically nothing witout henry.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Jackal(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
Ohhhh Ma Days.
Stupid Wenger removed Rosicky and Hleb and left Henry on.
Henry's free-kicks would make uwanna cry today as the ball were picked out of the stadium.
Why can't Wenger remove Henry if he plays shiiiit?
The most annoying thing is he wouldn't even let the an astute Van Perise take free-kicks and he keeps blasting the ball well over the bar.
Wenger should be shot if Arsenal loses this match.

P.S. Henry's the only player in the world that is greater than his team.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2006
Henry is not the problem, the 'keeper made a pair of brilliant saves to deny him today.

Wenger is just unable to inspire his team to play differently when they need to - the passing game wasn't working against Man City, he shdve changed strategy by bringing on walcott and adebayor earlier and focusing on getting balls high into the box, he didn't walcott tried his best, but the team was still stuck with the passing game.

Lesson Learned (I hope) : Take your chances when u have them, else you'll rue them later.

hleb was making good runs but failing with the final ball, rosicky was taken off to allow walcott change the game. adebayor was brought in to bring a different dimension, unfortunately it was too little too late.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by justkunmi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2006
Wenger is still basking in d euphoria of reachin d final of d champions league so he still sticks to d strategy and formation he used. Get it Wenger, football is revolutionary. Change your tactics and quit d passing game. Learn to shoot from outside d box rather than passin all d way into d 18 to score a perfect goal. A goal is a goal.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by kitaun(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2006
Today was just not our day period, plus our boys were just not up to the task, they fumbled big time, so you guys go ahead and have a field day condemning Arsenal but don't get bitter when we taunt you after a loss or series of losses cry cool
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by justkunmi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2006
Arsenal sucks
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by slary(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2006
The bottom line is arsenal is yet to pick their form this season,they're not just getting it right when it matters most. It happened against Aston Villa when a dozen chances was squandered, the same incidence re-occur against man city who are yet to defeat arsenal in the premiership that jinx has now been finally broken. The gunners will soon arrive, by the time Tomas Rosiscky blend with the team the sky will be their limit!
basically the area where Wenger need surgery definitely is the back four, on personal terms Justine Hoyte is lacking experience, his wing was the area where Man City used throughout the encounter.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2006
teething problem, the season just start grin
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by suprted(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2006
hoyte is a center back, playing at left back. so i can't blame him. we need to be direct. however we are complete rubbish in the air, so going direct wouldn't have been effective. and can we learn how to take and use corners please. it's embarassing.

jackal, my football knowledge is amazing, i know so much, i forgot that little tidbit wink
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2006
Gunners in the house say Yeeeeeee! 3 cheers men!Muks,baggy,under18,debosky & others
Before I start business, all gunner antagonists '5 big up men! esp veterans Akola,jackal,Bolaoni &all.

It seems a coalition has been formed here being led by Akola and jackal to despise gunners
I ll be back for y'all.

under18
I ve got an answer for you but i classify it as confidential if not top secret.
briefly explain why you want to know and why not on relevant subject.
am waiting!
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2006
welcom i misd u.thanks for need to help
na tru is dat am youth in church and
our pastr gave us 25 quisz to reasearch on politic and bible
I cant ans d difficult ones n no one ansd even
on religion.tomorrow is deadline n d winner
will get a big screen Tv and DSTV package
am desperate help me on dis too if christian
1 who are d five miracle babies in bible.
i only got two ans moses n david
2 wh are americas greates men in changing history
3 who is d greatest female financier in bible
4 whois d best baby seater in bible
5 wat does name reuben mean
6 about dat south african Us senator
dis qiisz has 60% n idont know
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2006
under18.
I ll give you those answers on condition that you will write good flowing English in your assignment & this forum plus posting such questions on relevant category. I also demand to know how many marks you will get from my answers

1. there is nothing like South African governor in US. His name is senator barack Obama of Illinois state. the only' black' sitting in the august house but the 5th in history.As we talk now he is in Africa. he is a proud kenyan-American.I mean his father is from kenya.he is a havard-educated lawyer who aspires to be US president one day.For more info i will give you a site on sunTimes a newspaper in Chicago where he resides.
2. fundamentally there are some iconi figures and legends who have changed american History namely martin luther king jnr,John F kennedy,Abraham Lincoln,rosa parks,malcolm X,eleana,Franklin Rousevelt,harriet Tubman etc
20mks you ve got there already!
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2006
Kola!
na wao. you always start such hate topics to divert people's attention whenever Chelsea lose to likes of boro and fulham.Arsenal ke arsenal ni wenger that.still bad losers.
academy my bad!
training alone doesnt make a coach the best the way Jackal is poodling with ancient history. you can name yourself too on that list for all I care.
Wenger has desirable qualities of a coach infact long term. talk of courage,,knowledge& initiative,flexibility,tactics,honesty,integrity,truthfulness,loyaly etc which lack in Feirgi and Mourinho.
Is it not Abramovichs cheque book muscle which attract top players there?
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2006
i swear I will write proper english.
sorry i offended you.now what of bible ones
my pastor has said those are the ans.
i will get over 60% if you assist me on others
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2006
under 18
that's better english.but dont be so thick to even list moses and david as miracle babies.Do you know meaning of the word miracle?
anyway here are your answers.
3. 5 miracle babies are Jesus,John the baptist,Isaac,samuel, and samson.
4. Reuben means end of suffering. he was cursed by his father jacob as 1st born
5. greatest female financier was pharaoh's daughter.
6. rampant law breaker in bible was moses infact one day he broke ten laws.
7.the best baby sitter was david.
Note: dont bother me again. Got it? Now go get the prize and tell me when you get it.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2006
thank you so much,
i promise will tell you
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2006
I hav gotten all those ans u gave
me all right. ar u a pastor too.am happy
he.is still marking
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2006
hi madam priscy.
thanks
I wonby 94% I llget prize tomorrow(big TV &DSTV instal
in church. my pastor would like to know
you too.i told him you gave me all ans to
dificult quiz.
other youth cant believe.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2006
have fun girl. am happy to know you got a screen plus DSTV package from the answers I gave you. I was sure, so tell your pastor there is no need to get in touch. Let him just pray for me. Your gratitudes acknowledged and thats all I wanted.
Enjoy sports after the installation.
Am happy I ve touched your life as much as am far.
Nice time and God bless
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by suprted(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2006
when you get the DSTV, watch channel 82 to fix up your grammar. tongue wink

god i am a bitch.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2006
she is under 18 wink anywhere between 0-18 geddit!

how does a chanel improve ones grammar oga? tongue what happened to books
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by under18(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2006
thanks all
am working on my written english
as it was a condition
for dat girl prissy to give me answer.

@suprted
u refused to give me ans now I get DSTV u talk
why? i only thank her
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Priscila(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2006
Dont worry baby girl but girl! your english makes me sick. you have to work on it if you want me to give you more answers next time. Do you understand?
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by bolaoni(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2006
Now that the "Prof." has bought Gallas, what happens to Eboue?

Another young player development?

I remember 1996 when Beckham was just coming out, Fergie had to sacrifice Poborsky in order to allow Becksy to grow.

Poborsky was a hot property @ Euro 96 but Sir Fergie wouldn't allow Pob's profile to stunt the growth of Beckham.

That is the work of a committed DEVELOPER! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Player? / The New Akwa Ibomstadium In Uyo Taking Shape / Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.