Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! (3842 Views)

Arsene Wenger Finishes Steven Gerrard / 60 Arsene Wenger Favourite Quotes / 3 Years Ban For Mr. Amos Adamu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by loyika(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
[/quote][quote author=bolaoni link=topic=21467.msg594020#msg594020 date=1157552805]
Now that the "Prof." has bought Gallas, what happens to Eboue?

Another young player development?

I remember 1996 when Beckham was just coming out, Fergie had to sacrifice Poborsky in order to allow Becksy to grow.

Poborsky was a hot property @ Euro 96 but Sir Fergie wouldn't allow Pob's profile to stunt the growth of Beckham.

That is the work of a committed DEVELOPER! wink

WHAT HAPPENS TO SENDEROS cheesy, BALONI, NOT EBOUE, SENDEROS!! EBOUE IS RIGHTBACK, GALLAS IS CENTERBACK, even if he is versitile to play anywhere in Defence!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by kitaun(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2006
Bolaoni, pele, i understand you were probably too tired from work stress that you did not know when you typed Eboue instead of Senderos shocked cheesy
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2006
well as another point of correction: Wenger sold Vieira to allow fabregas develop. sold silvinho to allow cashley tweedy cole to develop. thats two examples of a true developer. getting an experienced player in addition to one of the youngest back fours in the prem today ( eboue-djourou-toure-hoyte/clichy/flamini) is in fact proof that youth still reigns at arsenal.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by Jackal(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2006
@ debosky,
Ur last comment is kinda malicious.
Where's Lauren and Cygan knowing fully well that Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole just left.
Youths will reign at Arsenal if the current bunch of young players can win a title like Man U did some years back.
We all know the best developer of talent is SAF.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by debosky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2006
well jackal, cygan is also gone, and if you noticed i didn't even mention senderos - i mentioned the current back four, less lauren and senderos who are injured. We all don'tagree about SAF, i blive we've had this discussion on another thread, lets leave it there. Whether they win the title or not this year, youth is reigning at arsenal, maybe a little too much for my liking at the present, but since no more transfers can be made for now, i'm lining up behind Le Prof and the boys for the season.

what, if i may ask, was malicious about my statement?
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by bolaoni(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2006
guys pardon my error jare. Was in a hurry to make a point! wink

Maybe "Prof" will have to sell Senderos then coz his Career may be stunted cool
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by lordimpaq(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2006
@balaoni

i totally disagree with that,
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by wormedup(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2006
let's just assume that arse-in has finally found a use for plan B.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by lordimpaq(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2006
@wormy guy

now thats more like it, a backup plan,
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by lordimpaq(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2006
thats why chelsea has cole and bridge
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by deor03(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by kaydee(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2007
Wenger is the father when it comes to Youth development,let's start from Monaco

Monaco Academy
George weah,Thierry Henry

J-League
Inamoto,infact,most of Japanese stars now,ididn't say all

Arsenal Academy
I'll be back 4 this.

No just compare
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by tng(f): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2007
Am not an arsenal fan but i think people that start this kind of threads are haters. Give credit where it is due.Wenger is good developer of talent whether he "stole" them or not.
He is a little tight fisted- yes because they could use the experience of an established striker and stop the overdependence on henry.
Re: My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! by babs787(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2007
@kaydee

Wetin dey do you now? Take your time o

@tng

Thanks for the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing / Messi Reveals The Only African Team He Want To Play Against / Mega Odds Tickets With Possibilities Of Mega Cash Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.