Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

In 400 Level But No Admission Letter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In 400 Level But No Admission Letter (28390 Views)

400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) / No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Didn't u print admission letter during registration in 100L or is it that u cant just find the letter anymore on the internet?? That's d first question towards solving ur problem.
I just got admitted recently at uniuyo send my registration number and profile was updated on their admission online portal. However I checked jamb portal on order to it in out my admission letter from jamb and jamb rather gave me admission fog my boxes polytechnic instead of university of uyo. I so confused and in a dilemma. We have not been requested of the before but I feel awkward being a university student without jamb admission letter. I have school admission letter.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by absoluteSuccess: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its not a problem my friend,
Just go to any nearest Jamb office.
They wil give u a form to fil.
Afterward u wil pay 4k (it might av increase)

Check their
website after 48hrs and u wil be ON
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by dareyking(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Space for sale
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by sochima1989(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its normal bro..
Its not duty to get ur admission letter, I think jamb should send it, but u can right to jamb cos for me: I never got mine till date and am a graduat for 3yrs now with no issues.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
Please has anybody out here on this cyber space encountered this problem, i was admitted in 2011 at AAU ( THIRD BATCH) i am in 400 level and we are asked to present our original jamb admission letter which i checked online and its "sorry, no admission offer yet". Pls help me with info on how to get the admission letter coz I really need it for verification nevertheless, we are up to 25 that ve d same problem in my department, and our names are in d skul's admission book. pls need advice urgently.
I do not even know what that document looks like. I gained admission in 2004 though and during my final year, all the school did was to verify my matriculation number but I believe times may have changed as the country has fallen deeper into quagmire. Now the incompetent government workers are bold enough to tell you to your face to bear the consequences of their failure.

1 Like

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by eduxerxes: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
Please has anybody out here on this cyber space encountered this problem, i was admitted in 2011 at AAU ( THIRD BATCH) i am in 400 level and we are asked to present our original jamb admission letter which i checked online and its "sorry, no admission offer yet". Pls help me with info on how to get the admission letter coz I really need it for verification nevertheless, we are up to 25 that ve d same problem in my department, and our names are in d skul's admission book. pls need advice urgently.
I'm in my M.Sc level now, I can't remember JAMB offering me admission letter during my B.Sc days. Just go to any JAMB office and pay any officer there N3k, he/she will print or manufacture ur admission letter from anywhr. This is a non-issue!!!
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by manck2: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
You have paid fees all through the years and you have an unknown status? Why have you taken the cart before the horse?

1 Like

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Osyxcel(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
I encountered this issue too...

O.P, go to admission office in your school and make a complaint there. They can help you process it. If they can't they'll give you a letter including a photocopy of the page your name appeared on on the admission list duly signed. You have to take this to Abuja where it will be rectified. It will be uploaded to their site, then you can print it.

It seems those JAMB workers do omit names while uploading to the database, or they simply do not complete their jobs. In my own case, names starting from an alphabet downwards were the most affected.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Obiwannn: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
fake admission tins
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
I printed my own online during my final clearance in 2012
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by free2ryhme: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

you don't need an admission letter trust me

I graduate from uniben and served without an admission letter
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

Shame on you for coming to an online forum to talk about the above.

Moro...n!
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
If u r sure u were admitted thru JAMB,u dnt av any cause for alarm.I graduated without any admission leta both from JAMB and school nd currently am serving nao.Since,u can remember or know your jAmB registration nuber,dats enough for u to proceed on nationl youth servic when time comes.dnt mind my keypad pls....
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by eleko1: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shey dey nor give una Jamb registration slip? Ur problem is good as solved as long as u have Ur jamb document intact.Do Urself a good favour,take the next available car to Jamb office and do d needful
dicefrost:

The only admission letter i printed in 100l was my school's admission letter. We haven't been asked to produce jamb's untill now.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
AnnieAnnie:
My dear this is 1 reason why am home now.... Didn't hv admission letter 2 back me up during school screening and I lost my expensive 5yrs in school. Please hurry and find a way. Ask ur HOD

Waoh!!! What do u intend to do now?
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by zeburudaya: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
How does u enter the school if there are no admission letter? Are u took the window or fence? Ur own problem is in God's hands
Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Kruzilano(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
It happened in my sch last year.... Nd what I too couldn't get my admsn letter, cos it was no longer on net, so what I did was to get a friend's own, scan it nd edit the name... Nd I av mine.... Dunno knw about ur sch tho, it might work for u
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Shame on you for coming to an online forum to talk about the above.

Moro...n!
Mor..on for what, you are the mor...on.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by teebabsman(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
zeburudaya:
How does u enter the school if there are no admission letter? Are u took the window or fence? Ur own problem is in God's hands
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

SMH for you
your English ehn
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by hardbody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

You mean 4 years down the line you have no provisional letter of admission? How u first take enter? In short carry your kaya and go write JAMB and then start to dey go school again. This time, make sure say you pass before you get admitted. Forms are out now.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by ireneony(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
that is not a problem.
all you need to do is to visit jamb office, they will rectify the problem.
i will advice you to meet your course adviser. he/she is the only one that can tell you, if you are a student of aau.
i also school at aau am in 400l.
when i was still in 100level my course adviser told us to get our origin jamb result same with jamb admission letter.
some of my course mate had the same problem with you, it was later rectify.

guy, as long you voted during those sug election, and you saw your name on the school list, you dont need to worry yourself.
try and go to jamb office or visit the school management.

this is why is always advisable to print out your jamb admission letter on time, cos doing it in final year is kinda stressful.
as long you were given admission in 2011, i'm 99% sure you were not given fake admissionsmiley

cheer upsmiley
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by eleko1: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sch aren't the same.U can't compare A to H.Let him go and sort himself out from Jamb office.As long as he have his slip,his case na Jara.Who told U persin can't get admission witout Jamb registration num in dis country of ours?If only u understand Nig factor ooo
Adewunmi84:
If u r sure u were admitted thru JAMB,u dnt av any cause for alarm.I graduated without any admission leta both from JAMB and school nd currently am serving nao.Since,u can remember or know your jAmB registration nuber,dats enough for u to proceed on nationl youth servic when time comes.dnt mind my keypad pls....
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by zeburudaya: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
teebabsman:

SMH for you
your English ehn
Why are quote me, u this little boy? Are u speak English better than I do? Please face ur problem and stop interferment into people's issues. Mgbo, mgbo, mgbo piafukwa gi isi!
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Ayietim(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

This should not be a problem as far as your name is with the registry as a bonafide student. Approach the school authorities, the registry and apply for an admission letter. They should give you a temporary one which you can use for the screening processes.

https://ayietim.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
AnnieAnnie:
My dear this is 1 reason why am home now.... Didn't hv admission letter 2 back me up during school screening and I lost my expensive 5yrs in school. Please hurry and find a way. Ask ur HOD
u should have gone to ur sch admin block..it either jamb gve u admision or ur school change ur course 4 u.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
if ur name is on the school list,get a photocopy/print out and head straight to ur sch admin block or studnt affairs
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by TI1919(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
I graduated from university of Jos without admission letter, I have my result with me and also have my NYSC certificate with me.
Go ahead with your study I believe you're not the only one with such issue in your school and your school is aware of it... Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by pilla26(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
bro or sis just pray its nt a fake admission cos av bin in dat kinda of situation,just pray
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by eleko1: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls explain to us how is it FAKE ADMISSION?
Obiwannn:
fake admission tins
Thank U
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by pretydiva(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
zeburudaya:
Ka Chineke mezie okwu
hope ur nt a graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.