Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (28479 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by abraka00(f): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2015
What is the problem with Obasanjo? Is he the only past leader in this country? Why is he hell bent to destroy Nigeria? He should know that he is overheating the polity. I wonder why he is not respecting himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Uncletony(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Who killed Bola Ige?!..oya answer me..ape of egba land!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by OLADD: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Without APC ,the media would have been sane

Without APC ,chibok girls would still be with their parents

Without APC ,the north would have been peaceful and their economy would have increased

Without APC ,Buhari would have retired from politics.

Since APC brainwashed Buhari,we have witnessed incessant killings of innocent people,just to discredit Gej and now they have come up with another propaganda.

What is wrong with the fg training our military personnel ?

APC is demonic,don't vote for the blood thirsty janjaweedians on horse back.

Vote wisely!

Absolutely seconded. Whether APC likes it or not, they won't rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Akinz0126(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Their is an adage in yoruba that says"A dog can't just be barking@ the middle of the night without a reason"let's forget about the personality trait of baba iyabo bt let's view this message of a sniper. Because to me ooo a person that can award abacha who is tainted with corruption along side others who are not. definately Jonah is walking. The path of Abacha chikenan.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by menix(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Anoda one!!
Dis APC pple no go kill person oo..
Well still waiting for dat news "GEJ toasting Buhari nd Tinubu's wife"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by owobokiri(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Has Okikiola gone man or is this the ñew dangerous strand of senility they are talking about? Aremu is about to die and instead of making peace with his maker after so many atrocities, he is just desperate to set this country on fire. This thug of a former president. This motor park tout. How did this beutiful country end up with this kind of rogue elements as "elder statesmen"??
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Uncletony(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2015
gilgal7:
FTC...nairaland gave me a VAL gift...happy VAL DAY to everyone...hi hatters...mwuaah Who send them...all we are saying..."MARCH4BUHARI"...clueless needs to return to otuoke.... shocked shocked shocked

Stop smoking weeds!..last warning..
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by soloiky: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo forgot the man with the power can do anything. Those his evil ways are not working. We Nigerians do not believe in him because he has cause problem to this country. He spent eight years without achieving anything. What he could not provide with our wealth and resources that is what the current government is doing right now. I will vote for Goodluck Ebele Jona. I want TRANSFORMATION, I want continuity, I want consolidation. I don't want Obasanjo and APC propaganda. Nigeria must progress and move forward not backward. How can Obasanjo, Tinubu, Amechi, Saraki, who are highly corrupt will come and start preaching change for us. Amechi, Tinubu and Saraki spend eight year with all the allocation that goes to Rivers State, yet no meaningful achievement. Rivers State and Akwa Ibom receives almost the same allocation and yet no meaningful development in Rivers State. Nigerians must reject Obasanjo($16Billion of spent on power without result) and his antics because he is Evil and the worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria. SAY NO TO OBASANJO, since the inception of this administration no political actor have died unlike OBJ(Count them that died during OBASANJO Administration:BOLA IGE, Funsho Williams, Marshal Harry, and many More) SAY NO TO OBASANJO, SAY NO TO OBASANJO. SAY NO TO TINUBU, SAY NO TO AMECHI. SAY NO TO SARAKI . We want Goodluck Ebele Jonaaa!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan, forget about due process you wont listen , now see how a serial political killer is accusing you anyhow just because you left him alone to enjoy his ill gotten wealth.smh

If I were Jonathan, Obasanjo would have been a dead man and the gods themselves would have given me their blessings ,after all he has killed a lot of party faithful and good citizens that refused to bow to his domineering attitude and insatiable greed.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by tope777(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2015
datguru:
What is wrong with this bad blood called obasanjo ? He should let Nigeria be ! Hasn't he stolen enough ?

Thank God for simple man called Jonathan, that's why Abacha can't tolerate him and send him to where he belong " Prison "
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by hedonistic: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Ironically, more politically motivated assassinations were recorded during OBJ's administration than at any other time in Nigeria's history..... With countless high profile victims (including OBJ's own serving minister Bola Ige, Marshall Harry, Funsho Williams, etc. etc.).

How many of such high profile assassinations have happened under Jonathan? Now tell me more about so-called snipers. Bloody fool.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by owobokiri(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Rextayne:
always thinkin frm ur rotten puzzy as usual. undecided

And you have to respond like a rat baastard, abi?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by AsherStorm(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Vig86:
Am I the only person that hate this grandpa, Obj?

14 Years Of PDP’s Rule Disastrous – Nyako.
Out of the 14, Obj consumed 8 years of disastrous governance.
Yaradua consumed 2 years.
OBJ was busy exchanging words with music stars(Idris and Africa China) just because they sang about our situation during his rule.
OBJ should stop accusing GEJ blindly. Unfounded accusation just to remain relevant.

yes u are d only one that hates him and I'm not surprises cos sure blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry... *ud rather vote a man who is crashing the country cos he's ur brother rather than vote a credible leader......*

ure just maaaaad
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kechywillz(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
this old man again,why are u always heating the polity,are u better than Jonathan,during ur tenure anyone who opposed was assasinated,Old man abeg go sit down n think of ur old age
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Bunchersstab(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan, forget about due process you wont listen , now see how a serial political killer is accusing you anyhow just because you left him alone to enjoy his ill gotten wealth.smh

If I were Jonathan, Obasanjo would have been a dead man and the gods themselves would have given me their blessings ,after all he has killed a lot of party faithful and good citizens that refused to bow to his domineering attitude and insatiable greed.
Obj has lost his value since 1900...
He is jst trying to regain lost popularity.
I've adviced him to go n rest in otta till death calls
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Mrevildoer(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Make him put APC supporters too for watchlist na... Killing half d citizens of naija won't earn him that sit not this tym.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Sajio(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:
Jonathan will be the first to be a victim of a sniper. What goes around surely comes around.
... have you heard of any politician killed in Gej administration? u don't just go by what u read but be factually to know Wht and what not to believe?? why is Obj shouting awof is he scared of death?? after all the ppl he killed during his Regime, he tinks Gej will do all that...
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by 9jagoodman: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Another LIE from APC
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:
Jonathan will be the first to be a victim of a sniper. What goes around surely comes around.
u are a lady so i dnt blame u but one tin i know is dat not all ladies have a fish brain lyk u. so pls kindly stay in d romance,celebrity section where u belong n leave dis section 4 sons n daughters of mother nature.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

yes u are d only one that hates him and I'm not surprises cos sure blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry... *ud rather vote a man who is crashing the country cos he's ur brother rather than vote a credible leader......*

ure just maaaaad
Let me believe that u are a kid and therefore unconscious of the Nigerian economy before the GEJ government. My brother, I am not mad. I just can't love everyone.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by okeyokeyjah(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
gilgal7:
FTC...nairaland gave me a VAL gift...happy VAL DAY to everyone...hi hatters...mwuaah Who send them...all we are saying..."MARCH4BUHARI"...clueless needs to return to otuoke.... shocked shocked shocked
Walahi ....u be Otu'
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kenex4ever(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
This man is a forgone alternative, I dnt know y people still take him serious. The other day we were celebrating dat he endorsed GMB at last so dat we can concentrate on important things, he quickly realized dat dat will make him nt 2 b in d news again since people wiill now know where he 4kiing belongs, he den denied d endorsement. But papa we already know where u belong so go n take back seat.
GEJ till 2019
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by okeyokeyjah(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo 'joro njo' well well
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Without APC ,the media would have been sane

Without APC ,chibok girls would still be with their parents

Without APC ,the north would have been peaceful and their economy would have increased

Without APC ,Buhari would have retired from politics.

Since APC brainwashed Buhari,we have witnessed incessant killings of innocent people,just to discredit Gej and now they have come up with another propaganda.

What is wrong with the fg training our military personnel ?

APC is demonic,don't vote for the blood thirsty janjaweedians on horse back.

Vote wisely!
GBAM

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by mustymatic(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Gombe is currently under attack. This was supposed to be the day the military launched an onslaught on Boko Haram
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Sajio(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Well, this might be good news provided jonathan remains in power by march 28 with the hopes that some of those snipers can do a Simo Häyhä or Thomas plunkett on him.
Well who knows, maybe the tyrant is hiding something more sinister. Who is this dictator planning to eliminate next?

[size=15pt]Back to the topic, he's doing nothing but training an army of PDP recruites. They are all PDP supporters and GEJ is giving them military training for the election he's gonna loose. The tyrant will never go down without a fight. But get it in mind that everyone is prepared, it will be fire for fire.[/size]
.. pls don't just be ready here on Nairaland but on grand too should incase he bust,,, since u believe everytin u read....
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2015
OBJ sir, Your government and Mr. President which is more corrupt?. How many did u crash on plane or got assassinated?. Stop accusing him for notting. The good Nigerians all know who you really are. Your opinion is no more needed.

Go sleep
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by chudyboy05(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Na only AbOkI go believe this cooked up lies.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
Everyone is on training in nigeria today. Free gej abeg. Even me, if I see person wey go train me as a sniper, o boy, na at your service sir. No time
pls ure disgracing AFRICAN women. just shut d Bleep up.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Shegetine: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2015
mulante:
Think about it for a second. Does our crop of military men have any trained snipers along them? I have never heard of it. This is actually a welcome development that we should be proud of and that should be encouraged. It will be very useful in rebuilding confidence in the Nigerian army, defeating terrorism and maybe eliminating some useless politicians... I'm not totally opposed to the last option.

Maybe you lost your sense and you dont know the millitary and political implication of that last option
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Mrbigman1(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:

I ve heard ur story but I just have some memories to refresh.

If u re old enough, during Obj tenure, how many political opponents was killed?
Please that of Bola Ige is still like a night mare to me,
What of the barrister and his wife in Anambra who wia murdered for going against the wish of old grand BJ.
So far since 2007, I have never heard of political killings order dan thugs fighting on the street at dia own expense.
What then is Obj crying for?
Like arsen winger, wen u fail to live up to expectations u cry in public for been a failure.
No well meaning Nigerian should take OldBj any serious.
If Gej wanna say good bye to godfatherism and he has lost his share, why Wnt we be happy?
In the era, incumbents have lost political seats and lost judiciary procedures and no judge is set to be killed or political opponent, mean we re stepping up above our benchmark.
Let's give Gej another chance biko, u know when a building is at its design stage or foundation stage, people would say it's rubbish but I classify those as kids but when it's been decorated, same kids appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why the white Missionaries described Igbos As superior Negros / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.