Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (28478 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Desola(f): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
kay1one2:

You must be a frustrated transsexual!

Because we both had our surgeries on the same day.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Desola(f): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
I knew it will come to this but I never envisaged that it wll come from you. I will respond to you with one of my guiding quote
"Sometimes we take positions that may neither be popular nor political, we take it because our conscience tells us it is right" by the way, I remain committed to pro-Buhari irrespective of your thought.

Stories that touch.

Committed to Buhari's course my ar5e! I suppose your idea of commitment is to back handedly stab his campaign in the back by working against his allies.

Many Nairalanders are 5tupid but not all are foolish.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kay1one2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Desola:

Because we both had our surgeries on the same day.

R.etard!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Desola(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
She won't be the first to say such to me on this forum, desola is one person that I wouldn't want to join issues with.

Itan abalaye apa kini.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Desola(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
kay1one2:

R.etard!

Your mother's first name.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kay1one2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Desola:

Your mother's first name.

Your mother just returned from a hectic night servicing pigs! Don't disturb her! As.hawo!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by AsherStorm(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vig86:

Let me believe that u are a kid and therefore unconscious of the Nigerian economy before the GEJ government. My brother, I am not mad. I just can't love everyone.

OK noted... but pls think like an educated Nigerian and not like the illiterate easterners who just wann vote Jonathan cos he's an easterner
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by AsherStorm(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
bdidi:

My friend why not attack the issue and not the personality. Haba! Must u call someone mad because of politics?

I'm no politician... I'm just a concerned Nigerian who can't just sit by and watch gej sink d country into total chaos...

and if I may ask, who are u? the guy's spokesperson?
I'm sure he can respond to me himself...
so face front and mind ur business
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by BABAKABIRU301(f): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
BUT MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT....HMMMM.... ANYWAY, OLE NI O MO ESE OLE TO NINU ABATA
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Shegetine: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
bdidi:

Jonathan discovered the subsidy fraud and did not commit it. Please always dig deep before analysing.

Boko Haram did not start during GEJ tenure it started during OBJ's. Having said that, terrorism is a new type of warfare to Nigeria. Ask America how long did it take them to kill osama. And you cannot fight terrorism alone.

If you will understand the workings of world economics, you will understand the issue of fuel pricing, the dwindling oil price, the devaluation of naira and the general management of an economy

You cannot use six years to put what has been destroyed for over 30 years back in shape. Ask Singapore and Malaysia.

Nobody is a magician including the Buhari you are clamouring for.

The problem of Nigeria is hydra headed!

Please think wisely!

Sorry Mr Dollard, your comparison are baseless and dumfounding
Jonathan discover subsidy fraud but came of it till date instead embezzling with cousin through nnpc petroleum minister.

America was fighting international terrorism but Nigeria internal. That terrorism is a new type of warfare is an excuse, though it did'nt start six years ago but what has he done with 6 years.

you are giving excuses of economy management instead of saying the truth about the cluelessness of your president. if he knew he wont be able to manage our complex economy, why come in to the office of the presidency. You can still defend him on the issue of the dwindling oil price and naira devaluation when GEJ himself cant come out with a straight, clear and unquestionable explanation why his regime has witness the worse naira value.

I think your own problem is De-hydrated headed!

GMD is new messiah and not your clueless GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by lionduke(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

I can as well pull a trigger and sink a bullet into your silly skull. At least that will keep you quiet from talking thrash forever such that even if you want to talk thrash, it will be with ur ancestors in hell.
talk is cheap, keep ranting
Efulefu!! My mama say I be. .. .
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Blakjewelry(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
shaqhead:

kikikiki...hard abi, as wetin na? No u shd watch urs b4 posting...due diligence is nt so dificult u kno!
Its because maybe you came into the thread late, what they wrote initially was more like a confirmation of objs allegations... They made reference to information from Korea confirming that allegations and the whole writeup wasn't as lengthy as it is now
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Shegetine: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shegetine:

Build million universites without jobs is a waste of governance n treasure cos they only graduate into a jobless n clueless government only to be used by same for political violence. I cant imagine Nigeria still import new cars from S/Africa and 90% of our consunption are still being imported where as technology gurus in China need not a university edu to productive but govt support.

Most of u supporting GEJ fail to admit his gross failure cos u are too ethnical and religious. Obj has greater challenge in his time having to reform most things d millitary had destroy. If GEJ was the presdent in 1999 democracy would be long gone.

I will rather vote for GMB than continue a clueless gov.

Vote wisely!

Vote GMB
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Beerem: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is old news.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Senjuchiha: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
OBJ vs GEJ (Head-to-Head)
Under 8 yrs of OBJ, 16 Billion dollars power funds wasted, Tambuwal was chairman House committee on power, in 2/half years GEJ has unbundled power and even made money from the sales
Under OBJ, Sharia laws (the precursor of Boko Haram) began in some states, OBJ said it would die a natural death: GEJ inherited
Under OBJ, Notable politicians were murdered in cold blood: Bola Ige, Marshall Harry, Dikibo, etc. OBJ even spoke before the police he said armed robbers killed Dikibo
Under OBJ, Benin-Shagamu was a mess, go and look at the improvements today
Under OBJ, Idris sang Nigeria Jagajaga, OBJ said it was Idris family that was Jagajaga, today he is telling us about jagajaga.
Under OBJ, Railways were dead with billions pumped in, but today, Lagos to Kano is back alive and PH-Maiduguri will commence in a few months. Goods are now hauled straight off Apapa Wharf to Kano over 1,000 kms away.
Under OBJ, SW states were all under PDP except for Lagos, today under GEJ, no SW state was PDP even with the Salami-ing of court judgments, until recently with Ekiti and Ondo
Under OBJ, Certain ministerial positions were made the exclusive preserve of born-to-rulers (EG Rilwanu Lukman was Petroleum minister/sec for 12 years back-to-back),
Under OBJ, policemen collected 20-20 naira on our highways and streets, today it is almost unheard-of, if caught, we see people on you tube and they are dismissed
Under OBJ, EFCC hounded perceived political opponents, today, due process of our WEAK LEGISLATIONS take its course
Under OBJ, The vice-president was ostracized, today, GEJ and Sambo are in good terms
Under OBJ, Our airports and aviation sector were dead, today, Kano Airport and tens of other airports have had a makeover and the South East has international airport/flights for the first time ever.
Under OBJ, Old men and women were murdered in Odi, but he couldn't confront an unprecedented sharia system that later became Boko Haram bedeviling Nigeria today
Under OBJ, Nigerians queued endlessly for petroleum products, but today for 3 straight years, only pockets of few queues occasioned by tanker drivers strikes (due to kidnapping of their wives) are experienced.
OBJ is not the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which stipulates the terms of contesting elections. GEJ has asked those making that noise to show proof, and till date, nothing forthcoming.
73,000 Federal Civil Service ghost workers inherited from OBJ have been ghost-busted and 161 billion naira saved by GEJ. Almost 50,000 ghost pension claims also busted.
Under 16 months Nigeria won 3 major trophies in football and qualified for tthe FIFA World Cup. It never happened at this level under OBJ's entire 8 years full of age cheats etc
Agriculture has increased our GDP under GEJ. Farmers and other agro-allied producers are better off under GEJ. For the first time, almost 1 billion dollars worth of cocoa has been exported. Hides and skins exports are back. Cotton ginneries kicking back to life, fertilizer scams nipped off and Farmers will soon start exporting produce from the aerotropolis under construction...Africa’s largest rice farm is now in Nigeria and 14 million farmers are reached via mobile phones for fertilizers, improved seedlings and marketing tips.
The same people vilifying PDP for 14 years of failure are suddenly praising OBJ for the indecorous letter to GEJ, when 8 of those years were headed by the same OBJ? GEJ is just 2 and a half years old in his statutorily recognized tenure and ''they'' want 50 years of ROT undone in that time frame?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by smogup: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
Everyone is on training in nigeria today. Free gej abeg. Even me, if I see person wey go train me as a sniper, o boy, na at your service sir. No time

Dont worry after Buhari win this election you will be trained as a sniper so that you can go to sambisa to battle Boko haram. ID10T!
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by asadike(f): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
smogup:

Dont worry after Buhari win this election you will be trained as a sniper so that you can go to sambisa to battle Boko haram. ID10T!
buhari is d owner of sambisa forest and his loyalist are there. What are u waiting for,Idi0t?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by smogup: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
buhari is d owner of sambisa forest and his loyalist are there. What are u waiting for,Idi0t?
you are just as clueless as jonathan.... Idiot
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Sirniyeh(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
smogup:
you are just as clueless as jonathan.... Idiot

Wow, good of you! Those Jonathanians are a bunch of ?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Buttocks: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Still waiting for the casualty list from the 1000 Sniper attack.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by femidtiger: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Now, Nigerians know that the "sniper hypothesis" were all lies and propaganda against GEJ. So sad.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Witches Back Jonathan To Beat Buhari / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.