Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (28474 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by watered(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
I thought baba alleged this before na. Sha its good for democracy.

...and as Goodluck win the election #GodWin
...and as Goodluck market selele #GodWin

Anything Goodluck for dis life na #GodWin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by donigspain(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
...The former president however warned that if the allegation was true, it would not augur well for him (Jonathan), the government and Nigerians.

“Allegation of keeping over 1000 people on political watch list rather than criminal or security watch list and training snipers and other armed personnel secretly and clandestinely acquiring weapons to match for political purposes like Abacha and training them where Abacha trained his own killers, [size=18pt]if it is true[/size], it cannot augur well for the initiator, the government and the people of Nigeria,” Mr. Obasanjo said in the letter dated December 2.
“Here again, there is the reason of history to learn from for anybody who cares to learn from history.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151337-obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-training-arming-killer-squad-2015-elections.html
[size=28pt]NONSENSE HEADLINE[/size]

FRESH AIR EVERY WHERE

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by butanepro(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Cant we just live in peace without crisis..........huh
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by obaayo2: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
Everyone is on training in nigeria today. Free gej abeg. Even me, if I see person wey go train me as a sniper, o boy, na at your service sir. No time
ready to train u. be my personal guard?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Akon419(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2015
oBJ seeking attention since 1902.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Arysexy(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2015
No time to give gorilla attention.

Next...........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by talktimi(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Which kind olden days news be this Mods must be silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kingslly(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Most times we accuse people of doing what we are capable of doing because we are scared they think the way we do. But dis sniper news is old gist nah,why are u bringing up an old settled issue again? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2015
I don't believe the ugliest ex-president ever liveth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Zuria(f): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
The enlarged bold is a testament that the allegations are mere gossips liken to beer parlor conversation. Baba Obasanjo should at least try to get to the root and ascertain facts before making this public. There is something I like in Buhari, He doesn't make ALLEGATIONs emotionally. Obasanjo fall hand.

I want to know your girlfriend grin I think she has infected you with Patriotism!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
Everyone is on training in nigeria today. Free gej abeg. Even me, if I see person wey go train me as a sniper, o boy, na at your service sir. No time
always thinkin frm ur rotten puzzy as usual. undecided
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by signz: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo is a cantekerous old man and he has gone senile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by warrior101: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kurt09(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Can't wait to be trained as a snipper. Please who knows their location. Obj should leave gej alone. He is crying more than the ...
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by santos876(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
nna babe ur blood de hot ooo.come make I train u na.na me train abacha squade urx won't b a match na

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by McLuhan(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Stale allegations and peurile insinuations from the warped mind of a devious and senile serpent. Who is more wicked than Obasanjo? Who tried to foist an unconstitutional third term on Nigerians? Who said election is a "do-or-die" affair? During whose tenure was Bola Ige, a serving Attorney-General, murdered? Who killed Marshall Harry? Who committed the genocidal act of sending soldiers to exterminate the people of Odi and sack their community? During whose tenure was the infamous Haliburton fraud perpetrated? Who entered office as a pauper and left the Presidency as one the three richest politicians in Africa? Who spent more than 16 billion dollars on electricity projects and left us with fewer megawatts than we had before the projects began? Which President sold major government assets such as the Tanscorp Hilton to himself and to his cronies? Who committed the hypocritical act of launching a personal library while still in office, thus blackmailing government contractors and favour-seekers into pumping billions into that morally bankrupt project? Who destroyed public universities through underfunding and bad policies and used gpvernment funds to establish his own private university? Under whose watch did Nigeria reach its worst rankings in the corruption indices of Transparency International? Which President presided over the abduction of a sitting Governor, (in the person of Chris Ngige), the President dismissing it as a "family affair"? Need I go on?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kennyjodeci(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo should just respect his age, what a shameless old man, I'm still trying to see what he achieved in 8yrs he ruled this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by OLADD: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:
Jonathan will be the first to be a victim of a sniper. What goes around surely comes around.

And your entire family will be the next victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by tomakint: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
.....what a sexy sniper you'll be wink

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Richard6(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo should go and sit down na, rest and die peafully na. Does he think everybody is a beast like him. Can't he just go and rest or possibly die let person hear word. Kettle callin pot black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by M4gunners: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Now i came to a conclusion that old age is worrying this OBJ of a man. According to him "if it is true " that means he's not sure of what he is saying. Obj stop making GEJ look bad because we know who you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Zuria:

I want to know your girlfriend grin I think she has infected you with Patriotism!!! grin grin grin
Her name is Zuria kiss

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Uncletony(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2015
This will only come out from a man ''whose kinsmen & ancestors have rejected'' finally when the living & the dead rejects a man, u will take him serious @ ur own peril. In soyinka voice '' obasanjo is d worst man that have walked the earth''....igbos interpret his name as OBA.SAN..Jo-----he who spreads bad & evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by darksuit(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
If the accusations be true, Jona would be like a man
who murdered both his parents, and then, when the sentence was about to be pronounced, pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.
But then again, it could all be false

#figure it out

Sai Buhari
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by babestella: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
This is unfortunate coming from an elder statesman if he actually did say that. He may come out tomorrow and deny this report.
Anyway, if 1000 politicians are placed under watch it's a good development. I can't imagine living in a country were people carelessly make treasonable statements just because they are politicians and they want power at all cost. Such people are a security risk and should be monitored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by johninhos(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2015
berem at her best
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by cold(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2015
mulante:
Think about it for a second. Does our crop of military men have any trained snipers along them? I have never heard of it. This is actually a welcome development that we should be proud of and that should be encouraged. It will be very useful in rebuilding confidence in the Nigerian army, defeating terrorism and maybe eliminating some useless politicians... I'm not totally opposed to the last option.
Well now you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kevv(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2015
No be only killer squad na ninja assasins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:
Jonathan will be the first to be a victim of a sniper. What goes around surely comes around.
How pathetic can you be? undecided

Why don't you ask Obasanjo to tell us what transpired during his time as a President when political assassinations were like football match.

Let him explain to us what happened to Bola Ige ,Marshall Harry and AK Dikibo and others too numerous to mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by OLADD: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2015
mulante:
Think about it for a second. Does our crop of military men have any trained snipers along them? I have never heard of it. This is actually a welcome development that we should be proud of and that should be encouraged. It will be very useful in rebuilding confidence in the Nigerian army, defeating terrorism and maybe eliminating some useless politicians... I'm not totally opposed to the last option.

I agree with you completely. If Obasanjo is found to be in the camp of those trying to bring this nation down because of selfish interests, he should be wiped out with immediate alacrity. It's evident that OBJ's claim of loving Nigeria was because of personal interest as against national interest. The refusal of Jonathan to be remote-controlled has suddenly made OBJ to run amok. A foolish old hag who cannot control his family but wants to control Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.