Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (28475 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by stigman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
No respect from the paid editor, mr jonathern not president jonathan abi
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by asadike(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
tomakint:

.....what a sexy sniper you'll be wink
am loyal sir.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by menix(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Dem don d trip for GEJ since na. Dem no just get the moral courage to admit am yet. Hihihihih grin

Yes nah buh APC goons go soon turn am to breaking news to fit capture more abokis to der planet..
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by asadike(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
santos876:
nna babe ur blood de hot ooo.come make I train u na.na me train abacha squade urx won't b a match na
nothing do u, I dey loyal sir.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Splashme: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=13pt]Very old topic.

Open the link and it's a 2013 story.
Nairaland moderators sha
[/size]
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
premiumtimes but this na old news now? abi nothing do yap about jona again? look for another thng or are they not increasing the pay per NEW PROPAGANDA?
but if he is training snipers it shud be commendable now, them say the present army is bad from the recruitment to training n all what not. so if this training of special squad will see to the end of boko i think it shd be welcome.

YET THEY CALLED HIM CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by ribbit: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:

!mbec!lic uneducated riff raff like you should be locked up and the keys thrown inside an endless pit .

Who left your cage open?

lol dont get too emotional, reta.rd ... if you kill yourself today, jonah wont give a damn, and i will log into nairaland tomorow to write rip on ID. hysterical SOB. grin
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by bdidi: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
soloiky:
Obasanjo forgot the man with the power can do anything. Those his evil ways are not working. We Nigerians do not believe in him because he has cause problem to this country. He spent eight years without achieving anything. What he could not provide with our wealth and resources that is what the current government is doing right now. I will vote for Goodluck Ebele Jona. I want TRANSFORMATION, I want continuity, I want consolidation. I don't want Obasanjo and APC propaganda. Nigeria must progress and move forward not backward. How can Obasanjo, Tinubu, Amechi, Saraki, who are highly corrupt will come and start preaching change for us. Amechi, Tinubu and Saraki spend eight year with all the allocation that goes to Rivers State, yet no meaningful achievement. Rivers State and Akwa Ibom receives almost the same allocation and yet no meaningful development in Rivers State. Nigerians must reject Obasanjo($16Billion of spent on power without result) and his antics because he is Evil and the worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria. SAY NO TO OBASANJO, since the inception of this administration no political actor have died unlike OBJ(Count them that died during OBASANJO Administration:BOLA IGE, Funsho Williams, Marshal Harry, and many More) SAY NO TO OBASANJO, SAY NO TO OBASANJO. SAY NO TO TINUBU, SAY NO TO AMECHI. SAY NO TO SARAKI . We want Goodluck Ebele Jonaaa!

You are very spot on and on point. Most people here don't use their third eye and sixth sense to analyse the situation of the country.

They what to see things happen sharp sharp. As they say in the local parlance.

You must nip certain things from the bud before it can become sharp sharp.

I work in the NNPC oil terminal, it is not business as usual there. All leakages are been blocked. Thanks to Jonathan.

Most of these people you mentioned are Lions in sheep clothing.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by mrborntodoit: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
ribbit:
lol dont get too emotional, reta.rd ... if you kill yourself today, jonah wont give a damn, and i will log into nairaland tomorow to write rip on ID. hysterical SOB. grin

Abeg,go sitdon for gutter !

Even ur iya knows that you are a waste of skin . You would have been more useful as a goat.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by bdidi: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
AsherStorm:

yes u are d only one that hates him and I'm not surprises cos sure blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry... *ud rather vote a man who is crashing the country cos he's ur brother rather than vote a credible leader......*

ure just maaaaad

My friend why not attack the issue and not the personality. Haba! Must u call someone mad because of politics?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Hearme(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
mulante:
Think about it for a second. Does our crop of military men have any trained snipers along them? I have never heard of it. This is actually a welcome development that we should be proud of and that should be encouraged. It will be very useful in rebuilding confidence in the Nigerian army, defeating terrorism and maybe eliminating some useless politicians... I'm not totally opposed to the last option.

There are sniper courses in Jaji.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by obaayo2: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
at your service sir!
so hw do we begin?
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by kudsweet(f): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
That alone could be the major reason why the USA refused to sell ammunition to Nigeria simply because it may get into the wrong hands like those snipers.

Nigeria beware.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Sniper to help Booster the effort of the Nigerian army or to kill political opponents? Most of these media houses are reporting rubbish, if the government decides to clampdown on them they will be shouting oppression of press. So far I have not heard of any political killing or harassment of political opponent in this regime compare to obj time
[size=28pt]
A politician has just been murdered in Imo state.

If you know how desperate Nigerians can be for money and power, then don't doubt this warning.
I know them better than you.
If someone is collecting US$9 million every year since 2011 and the contract can only expire when a new administration takes over the government, will he want such a change of administration that will make him lose his colossal multimillion dollar contract given to him by his kinsman? [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by bdidi: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Desola:

How much did Jonathan pay you?

Cross carpeter oshi! Like cramjones like barcanister. Master confustionist; seku-seye, seke-saajo. Elebi osi.

Its so unfortunate that the so called progressives are leading most people to their waterloo!

Lions in Sheep skin!
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Izz9111: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
In 8years, Obasanjo and Atiku built 2 universities for themselves, but in 4 years GEJ and Sambo gave Nigerians 14 brand new Federal Universities. Vote Truth and let your conscience judge you as you go to the polling booth. Your vote is for the destiny of your generation. Vote Transformation, not backwardness or people who were Devils but have become Saints overnight because of selfish and personal gains.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
comot for road! Its not everybody that pretends. If u aren't ok wit it, go and die.
offcourse i wnt die, i will b hapi 2 train u so u will work 4 me, do my deals 4 me, Bleep me in bed hard n trust me i will pay u well.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
How pathetic can you be? undecided

Why don't you ask Obasanjo to tell us what transpired during his time as a President when political assassinations were like football match.

Let him explain to us what happened to Bola Ige ,Marshall Harry and AK Dikibo and others too numerous to mention.

HW will she knw, she was 12yrs then. berem is 18, she just dey express adulthood for the first time. she s lucky it happened during the tenure of a man that passed foi bill into law.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by ribbit: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Abeg,go sitdon for gutter !

Even ur iya knows that you are a waste of skin . You would have been more useful as a goat.
hehehehe. what a dumb as.swipe.

someone should give an award for being the dumbest person alive grin grin

how you understand how to use the internet is still a mystery to science.. grin
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by shaqhead: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I was really about to come hard on you but I have to reread the thread and found out the whole thread has being modified. So next time watch your words
No u shd watch urs b4 postin...due diligence is nt so dificult u kno!
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by mrborntodoit: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
ribbit:
hehehehe. what a dumb as.swipe.

someone should give an award for being the dumbest person alive grin grin

how you understand how to use the internet is still a mystery to science.. grin

The only mystery to science is how mad people g.a.n.g.ba.n.g your iya and she still wants more cheesy
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by ribbit: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:

The only mystery to science is how mad people g.a.n.g.ba.n.g your iya and he still wants more cheesy
is this how you toy with your mother at home oh ye son of a gutter? grin
your mother must be really proud of her dumb son. poor mother grin
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by shaqhead: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I was really about to come hard on you but I have to reread the thread and found out the whole thread has being modified. So next time watch your words

kikikiki...hard abi, as wetin na? No u shd watch urs b4 posting...due diligence is nt so dificult u kno!
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by bdidi: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shegetine:

Mr man go and sit down smwhere, we know what is happening and obj has been there b4 and as a millitary expert he sees far beyond millions of ur learned politicians can see.
6 years term at first......
subsidy fraud no refinery yet....
ignoring bokoharam for 6yrs which is greatest murder case....
fuel price forceful partial decrease...
curruption etc...
and now using ppl to postone election to fight boko in 6 weeks when his 6 yrs tenure has expired.
GEJ has disappointed Nigerians.

GMB is a better option

Jonathan discovered the subsidy fraud and did not commit it. Please always dig deep before analysing.

Boko Haram did not start during GEJ tenure it started during OBJ's. Having said that, terrorism is a new type of warfare to Nigeria. Ask America how long did it take them to kill osama. And you cannot fight terrorism alone.

If you will understand the workings of world economics, you will understand the issue of fuel pricing, the dwindling oil price, the devaluation of naira and the general management of an economy

You cannot use six years to put what has been destroyed for over 30 years back in shape. Ask Singapore and Malaysia.

Nobody is a magician including the Buhari you are clamouring for.

The problem of Nigeria is hydra headed!

Please think wisely!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by mrborntodoit: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
ribbit:
is this how you toy with your mother at home oh ye son of a gutter? grin
your mother must be really proud of his dumb son. poor mother grin

Imagine the kind of joy your iya gives to the madmen in our society grin

She is indeed a brothers keeper.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by ribbit: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Imagine the kind of joy your iya gives to the madmen in our society grin

She is indeed a brothers keeper.
i dont toy with my mother ... its obvious your mother means nothing to you..you probably rape her 3 times a day cos she means nothing. a pig is always a pig whether in human skin or not..

so i will allow a swine like you to wallow in your dirt ... ignorant scum.

dumb r3tard. grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by mrborntodoit: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
ribbit:
i dont toy with my mother ... its obvious your mother means nothing to you..you probably rape her 3 times a day cos she means nothing. a pig is always a pig whether in human skin or not..

so i will allow a swine to wallow in your dirt ... ignorant scum.

dumb r3tard. grin

The scum you call iya ? That wallows 3 times a day with different group of madm3n sp3.rms ?

Can't you see that you started what you can't finish?

Now let me tell you something kid,as I type,your iya is getting p3n3trated by a gang of ruthless madm3n, all 12inchers grin

Save h3r from the swin3 she has become cheesy
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by lionduke(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Well, this might be good news provided jonathan remains in power by march 28 with the hopes that some of those snipers can do a Simo Häyhä or Thomas plunkett on him.
Well who knows, maybe the tyrant is hiding something more sinister. Who is this dictator planning to eliminate next?

[size=15pt]Back to the topic, he's doing nothing but training an army of PDP recruites. They are all PDP supporters and GEJ is giving them military training for the election he's gonna loose. The tyrant will never go down without a fight. But get it in mind that everyone is prepared, it will be fire for fire.[/size]
laptop mad dog....!!
can you pull a trigger.?
pray for March 28, pray for our generation
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by OGOg: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
The enlarged bold is a testament that the allegations are mere gossips liken to beer parlor conversation. Baba Obasanjo should at least try to get to the root and ascertain facts before making this public. There is something I like in Buhari, He doesn't make ALLEGATIONs emotionally. Obasanjo fall hand. How many people have been assassinated under this regime? How many people has snipers killed? Is it an offence for the Military, Police and DSS to have their own snipers in order to tackle some challenges?
I once thought that u have crossed the rubicon , with your comment up there I believe u have started retracing your steps, like the lost sheep of Israel we will welcome u back to the fold with open arms

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
lionduke:

laptop mad dog....!!
can you pull a trigger.?
pray for March 28, pray for our generation
I can as well pull a trigger and sink a bullet into your silly skull. At least that will keep you quiet from talking thrash forever such that even if you want to talk thrash, it will be with ur ancestors in hell.
Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by vislabraye(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

If u Continue ur online rant after ur yeye apc must have lost out come March, be sure to receive a snipe shot on ur flat butto:cks

tongue

Don't mind that girl. She just dey talk any how.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad by Shegetine: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Izz9111:
In 8years, Obasanjo and Atiku built 2 universities for themselves, but in 4 years GEJ and Sambo gave Nigerians 14 brand new Federal Universities. Vote Truth and let your conscience judge you as you go to the polling booth. Your vote is for the destiny of your generation. Vote Transformation, not backwardness or people who were Devils but have become Saints overnight because of selfish and personal gains.
Build million universites without jobs is a waste of governance n treasure cos they only graduate into a jobless n clueless government only to be used by same for political violence. I cant imagine Nigeria still import new cars from S/Africa and 90% of our consunption are still being imported where as technology gurus in China need not a university edu to productive but govt support.

Most of u supporting GEJ fail to admit his gross failure cos u are too ethnical and religious. Obj has greater challenge in his time having to reform most things d millitary had destroy. If GEJ was the presdent in 1999 democracy would be long gone.

I will rather vote for GMB than continue a clueless gov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) / Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.