Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack (17287 Views)

No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima / Gombe Under Heavy Attack / Gombe Under Attack. Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by expenciousuncle: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
If boko haram's presence in 4 states could make PDP using INEC to postpone election,now dat another state has been added,PDP has gotten another reason to further postpone d election to remain in power. God is not sleeping.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by olas24u(f): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nattynn(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Jonathan's soldiers are attacking Gombe in other to give credence to his arguement about election postponment
Plainly, its Buhari's handwork & APC, God is watching and Nigerians are watching too, come 28 march fail buhari will fail woefully, buhari will cry blood dis time.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nattynn(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
xest:
There is calm now,no more gun shots again. Some ppl are returning back to there homes,but me am still on top of mountain were am hiding until everything is calm. God help us all.
Oboi i sufer today ohhhhh, i trake 4rom Gombe main market to Federal lowsost.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nattynn(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
[size=15pt]Let's hope all these will die down soon.... Afterall, Jonathan told us to give his boko boys 6 weeks to claim as many lives as possible before he finally surrender power. Pls stay safe Gombe state.[/size]

Soon everything will be over on march 28 when change finally occur.

[size=18pt]Nigeria Will get there[/size]
I swear illiteracy de worry u, which type of noodles de ur head? idiot.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by naijaobi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
walemoney007:
ur fada is mad olofo,if d Nigerian soldiers are fleein,shuld he b sayin dey stood n fight
lol.. this one don vex..lwkmd..
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by oloworulz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
jorlons:
This is the time I wished I was in the army to roast those mofos.

Great Nigerian army come on grow some balls
it's not too late brother . Just go to Borno . There is no harm in helping our brothers in d north
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by staggerman(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2015
The fact that I made mention of soldiers running under boko haram attack seems to have made some people resort to insults and name calling.
I cannot under any circumstance trade insults with anyone. That attitude is not for everyone.

I'm sure those screaming and insulting to cover up the fact that some soldiers ran yesterday may not have read reports of soldiers who were court martialed in 2014 for running from battle or refusing deployment to engage terrorists.

Instead of covering up such acts, it's best for these things to be investigated and recommendations made to bring back the glory of our military.

Some months ago, Siriusblack, a soldier in NA used his thread to show us what was going on in the NA and the challenges faced by troops. It didn't take long for authorities to clamp down on his actions.

I'm A Nigerian. This is my country. I have friends in the military. I cannot say the things they have told me. But I pray we wake up and realize we need to start getting things right. Pretending that all is well cannot and has not solved our problems. Attempting to silence those who expose our problems will only enhance the rot.

This is my opinion.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by tit(f): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2015
staggerman:

I'm A Nigerian. This is my country. I have friends in the military. I cannot say the things they have told me. But I pray we wake up and realize we need to start getting things right. Pretending that all is well cannot and has not solved our problems. Attempting to silence those who expose our problems will only enhance the rot.

This is my opinion.

So your friends in the army ran away from the enemy and left villagers to be beheaded by boko haram?
tell us more.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by staggerman(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

So your friends in the army ran away from the enemy and left villagers to be beheaded by boko haram?
tell us more.

Good morning, I understand some people can be easily incited into online arguments, but I'm not one of them.

Have a lovely day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP To Field Candidate If Goje Steps Down / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs / Video, Pictures As Solomon Adeola (Yayi)'s Leads APC Rally In Ogun West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.