Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack (17286 Views)

No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima / Gombe Under Heavy Attack / Gombe Under Attack. Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by nortcentrallord(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

Soldiers on the Run? Nawa for una ooo, so your friend that hid under his mother's bed can see soldiers running outside, the Quest to discredit the military is ripe, anyway, may God protect you all.
My brotherrrr, follow me ask them ohhh
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lordseyad:
Bauer -- you copy that?

Jack is a work of fiction!
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by generaliy07(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ah
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by naijaobi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
walemoney007:
Som Nigerians don dey mad,what's d crime in somone sayin soldiers are runnin.
you are the mad one. cos all you do is discredit the Nigerian army

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by babatope88(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Our Security operatives will take care of those bastard one day.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by olas24u(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
babs01:
what if today is election day?

That was why they postponed the election to increase the attack and take more areas and rig the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=18pt]They are using Boko Haram to delay the elections and the 2015 general elections may be postponed again.
The PDP and their political mafia of oil and arms dealers don't want to lose their multimillion dollar contracts.
Lest we forget members of the Boko Haram have families with regular bank accounts in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by ndcide(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
WHAT CAN I SAY...

" FG ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS INJUSTICE AGAINST THE NORTH"

gmb

1 Like

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by mustymatic(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
75% of Adult Nigerians want President
Jonathan voted out of office...the other
25% are mostly retarded
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Vikkie14:
you spoke my mind. So, only soldiers dey for gombe? Where are the police? That is their job, soldiers are meant for external aggression. They are only being deployed because they police force firepower cant match that of BH technicals. So, why the media war against the military? "Soldiers are running away"--- rubbish report.
What is this mumu saying ? So if terrorist attack new york city now, its the New york police department that'll stop them ? Its the job of the military to quell terrorism not the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by babs01(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
olas24u:

That was why they postponed the election to increase the attack and take more areas and rig the election
Na u talk am
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
jorlons:
This is the time I wished I was in the army to roast those mofos.

Great Nigerian army come on grow some balls

The army is currently recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by likitaboka(f): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gombe is calm now but 24hrs curfew. Kudos to the military God bless and equip u more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

Soldiers on the Run? Nawa for una ooo, so your friend that hid under his mother's bed can see soldiers running outside, the Quest to discredit the military is ripe, anyway, may God protect you all.
belive me even the people from lagos here will telling you that they are in gombe looking at the boko haram and army fighting and the nigerian army on the run,mostly the APC members here all in a way to insult the government

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by olas24u(f): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
babs01:

Na u talk am

I wish your fucking country good luck
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by stabhayz: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
lets d western youth come togeda nd fight boko haram. i believe dey re notin
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by onyxo76(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
hmm and they say they'll curtail these people in 6 weeks... we are watching on the sidelines...
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by 100Cents: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Where are the US Marines when you need them ?
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by kay1one2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari’s proteges are really upset!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by kay1one2(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
[size=15pt]Let's hope all these will die down soon.... Afterall, Jonathan told us to give his boko boys 6 weeks to claim as many lives as possible before he finally surrender power. Pls stay safe Gombe state.[/size]

Soon everything will be over on march 28 when change finally occur.

[size=18pt]Nigeria Will get there[/size]

By bringing in the chief boko haram member who was asked by them to negotiate a truce; buhari? Never!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by neyur: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don't believ this...am staying in gombe just about 10km from the city..right in ma vicinity here,na val people they celebrate oooo...nothing concern villagers...the village gurls are on there red attires and the boiz on local joints pomping brukutu in respective of champaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by jayauthentic(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
It seems they've been flushed out... The state is at peace at the moment...
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nneziwili(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
For dos of u who r sayin dat d soldierz in Gombe state r runnin, u're wrong o. D soldier actually fought back d terrorist n repelled dem 4rm takin over d barrack wit d help of NAF.. Bt d bastardz succeded in burnin a bank.....ye all should stop dscreditin d army cuz dy r really tryin....n if u fink its easy, tell ur father 2 go n fight Boko haram....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by watered(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
I smell poll postponement
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]They are using Boko Haram to delay the elections and the 2015 general elections may be postponed again.
The PDP and their political mafia of oil and arms dealers don't want to lose their multimillion dollar contracts.
Lest we forget members of the Boko Haram have families with regular bank accounts in Nigeria.[/size]

Elections can hold in the midst of insurgency. Ask....Colombia, India, Pakistan, even Afghanistan.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by skyra: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Jonathan's soldiers are attacking Gombe in other to give credence to his arguement about election postponment
Really Your hatred for the president must have addled your brains, but you know wat? Go and stand in front of the so called jonathans men and tell them you are a fan and see what happens, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Vikkie14: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What is this mumu saying ? So if terrorist attack new york city now, its the New york police department that'll stop them ? Its the job of the military to quell terrorism not the police.
hmm... Considering your level of understanding, i would have given you fire for fire but i won't. You can get more knowledge if you wish to. You are so illiterate to extent you tell me INTERNAL security is for soldiers. So, what are the police for? EXTERNAL aggression i presumed. See where your political bigotry has led you to. Even my comment which you quoted, stated it all that IT IS WHEN THE POLICE CANT HANDLE A SECURITY ISSUE COX OF FIREPOWER OF THEM THAT THE MILITARY ARE DEPLOYED TO DO THE JOB.
You reek of illiteracy and misinterpretation sis. It's your type that fail to read the instructions on question papers before answering them. #Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by jamesbawa(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
God is gonna fight for us
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
etiosa79:
boko are rams.. what do we do to rams?
lol. kill and eat but na only u go eat the ram o.
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by skyra: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:
wow, its because of people like u and such sentiments dat the boko boys are still waxing strong, but to you chagrin they will be defeated b4 the six weeks are over

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by maduxs: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ya is happening we rushed back home.sound of gun every where including air strike, we are hoping it will calm down
Re: Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack by Redoil: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
staggerman:
I just spoke with my friend again. He is a nairalander. I could hear sounds of gunshots in the background.
He reports that soldiers are on the run. Chaos everywhere
but some people are saying that BH are on the run and soldiers and mobile police are pursuing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests G2, Niger Delta Avengers Leader / Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / Manifesto: Tinubu Vows To Allocate More Funds To States, LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.