Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" (7989 Views)

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" / APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by dozymars(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine to our gallant Military Officers and Soldiers.

May God Protect you all.

We will win the war against the evil insurgents.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by rondo235: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Appy Val to our uncowered men and women sincerely fightin terrorism in d north dat was nt started by them...God bless u and b wit u
Victory comes alone frm God
#teamVictoryforNigeria#
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by hotice01: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Victory is from God.....
wishing all our gallant men and women of the military who are paying the ultimate sacrifice for the security of our nation happy Valentine's day.God bless the military,God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by ighodalonosa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
crownprince102:
My shout out to the "men of valour"
#MOVING FORWARD#
GEJ WE KNOW
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Bechman(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
hapi val bros tj
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by almasterpiece(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
SUCCESS MY GALLANT NA. MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
A stupid thread.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by zonax(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy vals guys
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Bowaley17(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
HappY ValentinE DaY to our Gallant Men...Victory is yours...Wish u guys all the best...
IamBOWALEY
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy vals day to our brave soldiers who protect our nation at no odds.we love you all
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by kechywillz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
I wish My brave soldiers Happy Valentine,God give u victory
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Afroconnect: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
The Noble man is the brave man,fighting for the people...my dear comrades you are the Noble men of our land.

A people are free cos of the brave.

may your loved ones spend precious moments with you again.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Afroconnect: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
ighodalonosa:

#MOVING FORWARD#
GEJ WE KNOW
Shut up,politicians are b-itches.
pls never bring them up when we are talking about our true heroes.

This thread is for real men-the gallant conscious,brave soldier.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by plsplspls: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
To the ONLY HEROES of our land! Wherever you are, I wish you and yours a TRULY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by BETATRUTH: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless you gallant officers, you're still the best despite all challenges and propaganda, we love you.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by BETATRUTH: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless our gallant armed forces (army, navy and the air force). You are the best, despite the challenges, we still love you
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by texybaby(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
hapi vals day our brave warriorss we luv yall.....
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by enochdestiny(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
HAPPY VALENTINE COMBATANT SOLDIERS.......AHUA....AHUA....AHUA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Voice Of America On Biafra / See What Was Written On A 1000 Naira Note That Was Paid To Me Today in Lagos / Opposition Parties Mobilising Bandits, Boko Haram Against Elections, FG Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.