Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... (845 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / ever met anyone here? Romancelanders Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalanders, as we all know that today is the great day we've all been waiting for which is the Valentine day, each and everyone of us have different plans on how to celebrate his or her own val, so i want us to share our plans ahead, just for fun........

Let me share mine first, as a valless guy, i'm gonna fill my generator with fuel, cook myself my favorite food, then watch DSTV till dawn.....

HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL..
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2015
I am going to spend my day reading "50 shades of Grey" then I would watch season 2 of Hannibal sad
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Spicylate(f): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
nothing out of the norm for me here. we will just be indoors.
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Spicylate:
nothing out of the norm for me here. we will just be indoors.
u gat no val?
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Spicylate(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
zick19:

u gat no val?
i aint valless oo
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chelsea match from 10am to 12noon so no epl today angry,then after that an going to bank...go to laundromat later in d day.
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Chelsea match from 10am to 12noon,then after that an going to bank...go to laundromat later in d day.
bro, which bank u dey go today? u don 4get say today na Saturday?
Re: Gossip Centre!!!! Come In And Let's Gist About Our Plans For Today... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
zick19:

bro, which bank u dey go today? u don 4get say today na Saturday?
chase open 10am to 4pm

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Have To Stop Watching Por-nography Today! / Can You Marry A Celebrity? / Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.