Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? (7168 Views)

D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady / [PHOTOS] How Much Could A Babe Stroke A Guy's D!ck Before Penetration? See PICS! / This White Girl With Very Big A*ss Is Disturbing The Internet (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
We have a simple question for you all and we want you all to share you sincere experience on this important issue..
Read below:-
Today, While battling with my phone internet speed moving up and down the school premises trying to get a location with fast internet speed to download a new mixtape I found on Naijaloaded, I ran into a gathering of girls discussing an Issue I don’t know about.
I noticed they all kept quiet immediately I was closed to them. They all look at my face like “Wetin this one dey find for here na?“.. I moved away immediately but I was curious on what might be making them look serious and all smiling. So I tried all I could do to listen to their conversation, I turned round the school block to the other side where I can hear them clearly but they can’t see me.
I was shocked when one of the girls was saying:-
“Him just dey do gentle gentle, but fear catch me when him comot him boxer o, The thing never stand at all but the size alone ehn… Fear don dey catch me..
He moved closer to me and grab my B00bs from behind, then I started feeling the Jagaban. Then I turned round and I can’t imagine the Size when I saw the black Anaconda,Its was big, longandblackwith aGiant capon it.
He had to put some cream before it can enter but I enjoyed it sha and I won’t even hesitate whenever he calls again.”
I was totally lost where I was hiding, I just summon courage and I came out from my hideout, They were suprised.. I can feel they were asking this question in their mind “Hope say this weyrey never hear wetin we dey talk sha“.. I just shook my head, Look into their eyes and I left.
This left me thinking “DoGirls Gist About How Big & Long A Guy’s D!ck Is?”
Kindly share your experience | Drop your Comments
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Kelly2713(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
upon your years in school, this is what you can post

any ways its interesting

negudo

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Only if you're still in high school boarding school grin cheesy miss those days smiley
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why dem no go discuss about c0rk! No be wetin dem dey chop b4? Moreover na human being dem be. grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Only if you're still in high school boarding school grin cheesy miss those days smiley

Only if you're still in high school and you are a boarder*

GST 121
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by ReInstalled(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
why not
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Eminembuz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Base on the culture of gossiping I most admit its normal @ opsss!

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm... grin cheesy what a question! sad
Do guys gist about how big a lady's boobs and ass are?
Your answer is the answer to the question you asked.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by MrWhaley: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
missvera:
Lolz! So you ladies actually do it?? grin grin

Chai! grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by drunkpunk(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
missvera:
Guess you're almost 6ft, am I right?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by enshi(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
missvera:

YES we discuse it very openly without pretense....

And just for a reminder. . I would love to see the front view of that ur dp. ... You can cut the pic from the neck but pls let me see the front and back (from waist line) thank you

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
enshi:

YES we discuse it very openly without pretense....

And just for a reminder. . I would love to see the front view of that ur dp. ... You can cut the pic from the neck but pls let me see the front and back (from waist line) thank you
lol... grin cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
drunkpunk:

Guess you're almost 6ft, am I right?
kind of, I'm 5. 6ft.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by erosimo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
kiss kissmissvera:
kind of, I'm 5. 6ft.

I'm 5ft 7"... can we be friends. Kindly show ur back from waist downward. kiss
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by drunkpunk(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
missvera:
kind of, I'm 5. 6ft.
You look taller than that... Idi kwa sure?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
drunkpunk:

You look taller than that... Idi kwa sure?
The high heels on me made me look so.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=erosimo post=48821130]

I'm 5ft 7"... can we be friends. Kindly show ur back from waist downward. kiss[ quote] ok... Erosimo is now missvera friend grin cheesy but i can't grant u your second request... Not doing advertisement. tongue
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ask that girl above me angry
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by erosimo(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=missvera post=48830744][/quote]

Don't bother about the second request, since we have become friends then I will soon see that one... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for being a friend

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by drunkpunk(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=missvera post=48830591] The high heels on me made me look so.
Thought as much. Wouldn't mind being your friend...
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Frankicent(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
erosimo:

I'm 5ft 7"... can we be friends. Kindly show ur back from waist downward. kiss

never give a lady the power to make decision...

correction....

not can we be Friends.......
it should be....

hmmmm.....to the gal @your profile She's looks stunning and nutty with a high classified rare shape... Too bad she's hiding her cute face *sad* am sure she looks like K.K Kim kardashian... am so certain to confirm my words
am going to pm you so we continue from there..... she already know were you going.... You apply humor, complement ......grin

with your question she might decline...

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Frankicent(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
missvera:
kind of, I'm 5. 6ft.
am 6" 3 ahhh come on I know you going to check my dp..... Don't I mean it
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by erosimo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Frankicent:

correction....

it should be....

hmmmm.....to the gal @your profile She's looks stunning and nutty with a high classified rare shape... Too bad she's hiding her cute face *sad* am sure she looks like K.K Kim kardashian... am so certain to confirm my words
am going to pm you so we continue from there..... she already know were you going.... You apply humor, complement ......grin

Dude, I don't know about u but if I'm on nairaland, I just try to catch my little fun... nothing again is attached but thanks .
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=drunkpunk post=48844803][/quote] no problem sir. Friends
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by missvera(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry cheesy
Frankicent:
am 6" 3 ahhh come on I know you going to check my dp..... Don't I mean it
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Don't tell me you've started talking about dick since ur high schl days. sad
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Frankicent:

correction....

it should be....

Hmmm!
PROF!
Ur name na shina rambo.
As simple as that?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
To ur question OP, they'd talk about the size when they are bored and nothing important to think or talk about.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by kuchikau: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by kuchikau: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated....
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by vivianbelema(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated....
You Need deliverance Cos this is Not normal
Re: Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? by drunkpunk(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
missvera:
no problem sir. Friends
Yaaaay. *TearsGrandmasBra*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Radio Presenter Reacts After Stripping For Lingerie Advert. Photos / Lost In Passion / How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.