Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors (759 Views)

Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by iscom(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2015
More of this means less cancer, dementia, heart
disease and diabetes, doctors said (Picture: Getty
Images)
Regular exercise like having sex and dancing are
‘miracle cures staring us in the face’, leading
doctors have said.
Some of the country’s top medical professionals at
the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges examined
existing evidence into the benefits of exercise as
part of a new review for the NHS.
And doctors concluded that 30 minutes of exercise
– including sex, walking and dancing – performed
five times per week would dramatically lower our
risk of contracting cancer, dementia, heart disease
and diabetes.
The risk of getting heart disease would be slashed
by up to 40 percent, stroke and dementia by 30
percent and breast cancer by 25 percent, the report
found. Bowel cancer rates would be cut by nearly
half.
The report said that getting Britons to exercise for
just 2.5 hours total per week could save the NHS
billions each year.
Re: Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by Truth24(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by Fatban(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Sey b Dem talk b4 sey regular sex fit cause STROKE,now dis one dey talk anoda tin.#nobemeunagousedoexperiment.
Re: Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by falconey(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2015
no wonder girls ask boys to pay before they do it
Re: Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
For married people, yes! But for singles, it's a big NO!
Re: Regular Sex Is ‘a Miracle Cure’, Say Doctors by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Has it cured HIV?

(1) (Reply)

You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. / 11 STRESSFREE Ways To BREAKUP With A Girl / 10 Signs Of A Future Polygamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.