Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. (761 Views)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Whose Name Should Really Come First When Printing A Wedding Card;the Guy Or Lady / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. by Eastherbunny(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just saw this grin

Mehn Nigerians done see things.
The thing the cool water pass some fridge.

Mods pls move to the appropriate section if it not there already thanks.

Re: You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin
Re: You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. by Dorisbest(f): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
My mother in-law still have it. In fact, I enjoy drinking water from it more than fridge. It has this irresistable smoky odour that makes it more special than water store in fridge smiley
Re: You Have Not Really Come From grass to grace if you never used this. by pussyeater(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dafuq is this doin in romance section?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice:how To Switch Over / Should He Come Back Home / What Will You Do If You Were This Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.