Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

we are cool now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / we are cool now! (2090 Views)

Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With? / Delta Girls Are Cool! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

we are cool now! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thread closed!
Thank you all for your advice. I can't deny the fact that I didn't acknowledge the critics.

Una goodNiget end of discussion.
Re: we are cool now! by santos876(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
y she go gree.even if na u
Re: we are cool now! by santos876(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
y she go gree.even if na u.if u love her make it up to her
Re: we are cool now! by Kedam(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
Everybody knows what today is. And as such most are to celebrate today with their lovers, I mean girl friend,boy friend.
I didn't mentioned husband,wife, family. Because these valentine don't push them the way people into boy/girl friend affairs do.

Hear my story.
On monday been 9th of February. I went to apply for renewal of my gtbank naira master card. Because the black seal that has my full name on it has a lot of scratch, I cute it thinking it wasn't useful.
Then.

The main reason why I applied for another ATM is because of today, and they said it will be ready in 4 working days,so I will be able to withdraw if eventually she agrees to go out with me.

But unfortunate I went to my bank branch on friday yesterday, they said I should come on monday. I decide to collect some from bank withdrawal, I did, but a friend asked me to lend him some money, I did, which almost left me with nothing. Today I explained everything to her. She said am giving her excuses cause I don't to take her out. Demanding we break up.

Am just confuse on what to do. What do u think I will do to please her? I really love her. She is also a nairalander she follows my board.
if she can't understand that means she isn't worth it.
Re: we are cool now! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is that why ur boardering urself, just a bottle of Orijin & thank me later..
Re: we are cool now! by sweettease(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
This your excuse too plenty seff...
Btw did it cross your mind that your friend borrowed that money(if the story is true) to take his own babe out this val? Hehehehhehhe

1 Like

Re: we are cool now! by dammywapes(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
Everybody knows what today is. And as such most are to celebrate today with their lovers, I mean girl friend,boy friend.
I didn't mentioned husband,wife, family. Because these valentine don't push them the way people into boy/girl friend affairs do.

Hear my story.
On monday been 9th of February. I went to apply for renewal of my gtbank naira master card. Because the black seal that has my full name on it has a lot of scratch, I cute it thinking it wasn't useful.
Then.

The main reason why I applied for another ATM is because of today, and they said it will be ready in 4 working days,so I will be able to withdraw if eventually she agrees to go out with me.

But unfortunate I went to my bank branch on friday yesterday, they said I should come on monday. I decide to collect some from bank withdrawal, I did, but a friend asked me to lend him some money, I did, which almost left me with nothing. Today I explained everything to her. She said am giving her excuses cause I don't to take her out. Demanding we break up.

Am just confuse on what to do. What do u think I will do to please her? I really love her. She is also a nairalander she follows my board.
Baba mi on ur own part , u f**k up long tym since u ave collected d moni wiff withdrawal slip u ought not to borrow it to ur friend even tho u will it suppose to be lil and take her out. Woman dey flexible na small tin dey vex dem. And on her own part , s she in d relationship cos outing or val ? Na understanding matter o o.
Re: we are cool now! by Ariyke: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ur friend borrowed money undecided borrow from another friend na undecided
On a serious note u should have kept some cash for her

*madam no vex na there will be many vals to come just bear with oga*

1 Like

Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
I smell lie,no reasonable girl will want to break up because of that,she might not be happy but will never do that
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
dammywapes:
Baba mi on ur own part , u f**k up long tym since u ave collected d moni wiff withdrawal slip u ought not to borrow it to ur friend even tho u will it suppose to be lil and take her out. Woman dey flexible na small tin dey vex dem. And on her own part , s she in d relationship cos outing or val ? Na understanding matter o o.
I understand u guy. But the reason why I borrowed the money was because he needed it for something very very important. the truth is that his mom was admitted and they needed to make deposits before anything
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ariyke:
Ur friend borrowed money undecided borrow from another friend na undecided
On a serious note u should have kept some cash for her

*madam no vex na there will be many vals to come just bear with oga*
lols.
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Is that why ur boardering urself, just a bottle of Orijin & thank me later..
lols. Am worried man. Av invited her home atleast so she can cook let's spend the rest of the day together. Already I bought her a gift o. Just I told her that no going out
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
I smell lie,no reasonable girl will want to break up because of that,she might not be happy but will never do that
na u get ur mouth na. U can keep on smelling lie
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
sweettease:
This your excuse too plenty seff...
Btw did it cross your mind that your friend borrowed that money(if the story is true) to take his own babe out this val? Hehehehhehhe
hmmmm. U said excuse? The main thing is that I only told her no outing. But she didn't know I bought her a gift. Why should I give excuses? Nne say what you know please.

And as for the guy I lend the money, he needed it more than me. His mum is at the hospital. So know before u judge
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm on the girlfriend's side. I feel her frustrations because today is a day to spend with your love. It's not a crime to prioritise her a lil. She said it's over because she doesn't feel appreciated and that was probably a haste decision. If you truly love her you should show it. It's not her problem that's your friend and your her boyfriend. Also I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Women take a lot of hurt feelings and explode at the smallest thing due to backdated hurt. If you truly loved her you would have already brought her gifts and if you can't take her out you could've given her her gift and even chilling with you would be acceptable. But now you have NOTHING for her. Well this girl knows her worth and I pray she finds a man that also knows her worth. Imo
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
hmmmm. U said excuse? The main thing is that I only told her no outing. But she didn't know I bought her a gift. Why should I give excuses? Nne say what you know please.

And as for the guy I lend the money, he needed it more than me. His mum is at the hospital. So know before u judge
You should have added this to your original post. We can't read your mind. What gift did you get her so we can decide if she is out of order or not. And it feels like you're make things up as you go along so we could agree with you. Imo
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dimples192:
I'm on the girlfriend's side. I feel her frustrations because today is a day to spend with your love. It's not a crime to prioritise her a lil. She said it's over because she doesn't feel appreciated and that was probably a haste decision. If you truly love her you should show it. It's not her problem that's your friend and your her boyfriend. Also I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Women take a lot of hurt feelings and explode at the smallest thing due to backdated hurt. If you truly loved her you would have already brought her gifts and if you can't take her out you could've given her her gift and even chilling with you would be acceptable. But now you have NOTHING for her. Well this girl knows her worth and I pray she finds a man that also knows her worth. Imo
I did bought her a gift ofcourse. But not told her that, I only told her that we won't be going out and she got mad at me. My plans was for her to come @ my place cook, and we can spend the day together then I surprise her with the gift. So as for my friend problem. I rather broke up with her saving my friends mum. If the money I lend to him can bring the woman back to her positive health status. Who cares. So don't be quick to judge. Know before u talk.
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dimples192:

You should have added this to your original post. We can't read your mind. What gift did you get her so we can decide if she is out of order or not. And it feels like you're make things up as you go along so we could agree with you. Imo
lol. Never mind
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
I did bought her a gift ofcourse. But not told her that, I only told her that we won't be going out and she got mad at me. My plans was for her to come @ my place cook, and we can spend the day together then I surprise her with the gift. So as for my friend problem. I rather broke up with her saving my friends mum. If the money I lend to him can bring the woman back to her positive health status. Who cares. So don't be quick to judge. Know before u talk.

How can I know I can only go by your op. Well then you should've calmed her down and tell her your plans and if she still wants out of the relationship then so be it. How old are you cause you're acting like a boy instead of a man.
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dimples192:

How can I know I can only go by your op. Well then you should've calmed her down and tell her your plans and if she still wants out of the relationship then so be it. How old are you cause you're acting like a boy instead of a man.
u said it all. Am acting like a boy.
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
u said it all. Am acting like a boy.

Omg. You asked for input then you act like a Mitch. Hope she finds a real man.bye
Re: we are cool now! by dammywapes(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
I understand u guy. But the reason why I borrowed the money was because he needed it for something very very important. the truth is that his mom was admitted and they needed to make deposits before anything
Baba mi what you need to do now is to beg her mre and take her out nxt week cos dis week is gone already. Believe me if she is urs she will surly forgive u. U said she s also a nairalander. Pls n pls wherever u re, cos i knw u will also b reading this post abeg abeg forgive him. Peace one love n together as one.
Re: we are cool now! by sweettease(f): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:

Oga don't take it personal, whether your excuse is legit or not, it's still an excuse, besides I said that on a lighter note.
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dimples192:

Omg. You asked for input then you act like a Mitch. Hope she finds a real man.bye
like u I guess?
Re: we are cool now! by DiamonJ: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kedam:
if she can't understand that means she isn't worth it.
dis Guy is lying, if u av problem with ur ATM, why borrow out d little u av, is d Guy that is not worth it
Re: we are cool now! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
lols. Am worried man. Av invited her home atleast so she can cook let's spend the rest of the day together. Already I bought her a gift o. Just I told her that no going out
she ought 2 have understood nah.. Just take am jejely. In Toni Tetuila's voice, "E Go Beta..
Re: we are cool now! by Kedam(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
DiamonJ:
dis Guy is lying, if u av problem with ur ATM, why borrow out d little u av, is d Guy that is not worth it
well u also have a point.

1 Like

Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
she ought 2 have understood nah.. Just take am jejely. In Toni Tetuila's voice, "E Go Beta..
we are cool now bro. Am with her now
Re: we are cool now! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
we are cool now bro. Am with her now
that's cool, ma regards 2her. And don't 4gt 2 treat like a queen she is..
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
that's cool, ma regards 2her. And don't 4gt 2 treat like a queen she is..
yes boss
Re: we are cool now! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikketech:
yes boss
na u b oga oh.. wink
Re: we are cool now! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
na u b oga oh.. wink
lol. Wetin make me oga na ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Today Told Me This........... / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation / Types Of Kisses And There Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.