Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? (2015 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Which Love Song Would You Dedicate To Your Present Lover? / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
*STYLE PLUS-OLUFUNMI *SUNNY NNEJI-ORUKA *2FACE-AFRICAN QUEEN *SHOLA ALLISON-AYANMO IFE *SEYI SHODIMU-LOVE ME JEJE *LAGBAJA-NEVER FAR AWAY *PAUL PLAY-ANGEL OF MY LIFE *WANDE COAL-OLOLUFE *PSQUARE-NO ONE LIKE YOU *BEAUTIFUL NUBIA-OH WHAT A FEELING *TOSIN MARTINS-OLOO MI *PLANTASHUN BOIZ-ONE AND ONLY *FAZE-YOU NEED SOMEONE
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Khd95(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Abeg u get terry-g's ''jump an pass'' cos i don jump dis val nd passgringrin
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2016
I dedicate paul play to bumbae,cherlene,gurgle(i still miss our always arguing today and playing tommorow out of fondness and likeness 4 each oda), adanna86,rokiatu,prettythicksme(i just love looking 4 her trouble), rukkydelta(my ughelli sister in delta state), redgem(she loves fighting with me), dollyjoy(she loves stabbing me at d back), oyind17(just like dollyjoy), twaci(stylishly disses me), tohpahz(always telling me to keep shut though she now focus on diary session),idowuogbo(my E-mother), nubian113(always calls me batty boy) @op they are all my girlfriends and d only female romancelanders i keep in my brain, d rest female romancelanders are in my wastebin. no offence to sickstars,estharfabian,diddydiva and d rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by BaddieKay(f): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Terry G-Free madness
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2016
BaddieKay:
Terry G-Free madness
free madness na love song?
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked
don't you have a girlfriend?
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
don't you have a girlfriend?
no. I don't
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Khd95:
Abeg u get terry-g's ''jump an pass'' cos i don jump dis val nd passgringrin
lol,you no get girlfriend?
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no. I don't
okay
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
I dedicate paul play to bumbae,cherlene,gurgle(i still miss our always arguing today and playing tommorow out of fondness and likeness 4 each oda), adanna86,rokiatu,prettythicksme(i just love looking 4 her trouble), rukkydelta(my ughelli sister in delta state), redgem(she loves fighting with me), dollyjoy(she loves stabbing me at d back), oyind17(just like dollyjoy), twaci(stylishly disses me), tohpahz(always telling me to keep shut though she now focus on diary session),idowuogbo(my E-mother), nubian113(always calls me batty boy) @op they are all my girlfriends and d only female romancelanders i keep in my brain, d rest female romancelanders are in my wastebin. no offence to sickstars,estharfabian,diddydiva and d rest.
lol,you dey try oo
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by BaddieKay(f): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Lmao...what do you know is Love song?
Julianne10:
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by RoyalBlak007: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2016
Asa-Jailer cheesy
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
BaddieKay:
Lmao...what do you know is Love song?
hmm,okay.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,you dey try oo
i want to become father of many nations.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
i want to become father of many nations.
lol,may God help you.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by omron(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2016
I will go for Chinny baby.... By flavour
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Asa-Jailer cheesy
dis your choice get as e be oo.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by RoyalBlak007: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
dis your choice get as e be oo.
cheesy
we get small quarrel smiley
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by RoyalBlak007: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2016
Best i ever had-DRAKE cool
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,may God help you.
AMEN, i will name my first daughter julianne.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
AMEN, i will name my first daughter julianne.
lol,really?but you should name her suzan,thats my real name.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Shakiti bobo undecided
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Best i ever had-DRAKE cool
ehen,you are just talking,nice choice

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by RoyalBlak007: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
ehen,you are just talking,nice choice
grin wink
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,really?but you should name her suzan,thats my real name.
ha!! suzan is d name of my best of friends and my seat mate in school, i love dat name, i will surely name my dauther, d one bumbae will give birth to 4 me, suzan.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
ha!! suzan is d name of my best of friends and my seat mate in school, i love dat name, i will surely name my dauther, d one bumbae will give birth to 4 me, suzan.
lmao,really?
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by ssoftappless(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:
lmao,really?
100% really
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by yemstok(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Julianne10:

We all see things in different perspectives. It could be for him.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
100% really
thank you dear.
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2016
yemstok:

We all see things in different perspectives. It could be for him.
lol,i agree with you
Re: Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
Lol must be another B.B not me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend / My Girl Friend Denies Me Of Sex!! / I Am Never Snapping Naked Pictures On My Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.