Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (38997 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tonychristopher: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:

Get a life dude
I
Have a life and I just asked a question
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Walahi, I knew this rotten apple would be here.

Your MAMA!!! kiss
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Callfubu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him impeached and arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.
dont quote me if you are under 18
In every nonsense, there is always sense. Whether all of it is true or not, what I got from this write up is that all these politicians are thieves whether they are working or not. And let's not drag it back to GEJ, we are in a democracy, GEJ cannot impeach Fashola or any other governor, he can only start a process to expose them. That is why he brought the FOI bill, but Nigerians will not understand the essence and importance of that bill.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tell im 2 start d process then since it will add sum feather 2 his cap
Callfubu:
In every nonsense, there is always sense. Whether all of it is true or not, what I got from this write up is that all these politicians are thieves whether they are working or not. And let's not drag it back to GEJ, we are in a democracy, GEJ cannot impeach Fashola or any other governor, he can only start a process to expose them. That is why he brought the FOI bill, but Nigerians will not understand the essence and importance of that bill.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by vislabraye(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
sam13:

please no one is being tribalistic here mr man moreover what is the authencity of the source wh

ich i had not heard in my entire internet surfing life if not a propaganda and an opposition state like Lagos must have be bombarded by the Abuja power drunk men for financial recklessness so #trashmofos

Do you live in Lagos ? I don't think U got my point cos I spoke about what I experience.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Analorgue(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
I bin knw say fashola dey stash some small change . Buh this figure is breathaking.!!!! If this post is really true, c hw many times tinubu's name pops up.. Whats really bugging me is what dese guys do with such huge amounts.. Both em pdp n apc thieves..!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by rexzqcom(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Regardless of the immunity clause, the pdp and other oppositions members in the state house of assembly should with help of the fed look into all these conflicts of interest mentioned. The Assembly budgetary and appropriations committee must have members of opposing parties in the groups. Except their silence had equally been bought by active or passive involvements in the scams.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by aresa: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
ogene007:

The scope of the 2nd Niger bridge includes over 2km of road on the asaba side, 7km of road over swamp, two flyovers, diversion of a creek, toll plaza and associated infrastructure like buildings, parking lots etc, apart from the main bridge itself. The project cost also factored in the cost of compensation to owners of structures, especially at the harbor area of onitsha whose structures would have to be demolished. The 2nd Niger bridge was properly costed, and is a product of the public procurement law of the FG that was set up to guard against over invoicing. It is important to note that the public procurement law and the FOI law has made it extremely difficult for the over invoicing of contracts at the federal level. This is why the transparency international corruption indicates that the FG under GEJ is the least corrupt government for the past 35 years.

When we get back to Lagos, the FOI and public procurement laws have not been domesticated, and they have refused to subject themselves to the jurisdiction of both laws, claiming that the laws are in the concurrent list, this is presently the subject of litigation between SERAP and LASG. It is very clear that LASG for the past 16 years have been involved in unprecedented levels of corruption, and only a Jimi Agbaje regime will bring all the atrocities of thiefnnubu and fashola to light. It is no surprise that Lagos is the most indebted state as well as the most corrupt state in Nigeria. Is it not an irony that these are the same people who are arrogating to themselves the toga of anti-corruption crusaders? What a shame.
[/s]

Stop lying to yourself unless you have detailed construction plan and cost to show us which I'm 100% sure you don't have. What's on the table is just the bridge and not all the other ajasa you are talking about.

Even sef, after 16 years of PDP administration and 6 years of gej, there is still no bridge and there won't be any anytime soon...

Ordinary states specifically apc states have built bridges and fly overs, what have the states in that region built? Nothing.....

The best bridge in West Africa wasn't built by pdp or therfederal government of Nigeria, it was built by apc government in Lagos state...

PDP is a worthless party full of lazy, unproductive, corrupt and incompetent people..
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by peedeeasobie(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:
what stop Jonathan impeaching him then

Oga, pls get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and find out the procedure for the impeachment of a Governor.

The president cannot impeach a governor.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Akanbiedu(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Your MAMA!!! kiss

Your market is almost finished. Yeye
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by KanwuliaJara: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Akanbiedu:

Your market is almost finished. Yeye

Which market? On or off NL? undecided
Ewu! kiss
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by frainc(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Rhozabeth:
If u are sure of what u ve written, send it to EFCC with eveidences!
If apc leaders are sure of the allegation u people lay on jonathan, then send it to EFCC with evidence and stop calling him names
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Oga, pls get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and find out the procedure for the impeachment of a Governor.

The president cannot impeach a governor.
can't you read between the line, am I talking of the president as a person to start the procedures
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by peedeeasobie(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:
can't you read between the line, am I talking of the president as a person to start the procedures

Oga, read the constitution and you will not be saying this thing, pls read it. Abeg, read it. Try pls, read it.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by richardomoko: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
You have forgotten to add the land grabbing Tinubu has done in the Lekki/Ibeju axis. God will save us from human beings.
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by somoyesoji(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
U like it APC till 2019 all your fraud Allegations cant hold water this is the same way Lagos state speaker was sued for money laundry after the case no be say Effc went home with their hands in their mouth. In the case of Tax all over the developed countries its given out as contract and its create employment opportunities in the private industries. You can account for Lagos state Tax what is federal Gov doing with her own tax collection. If you don't know FG is even worst leaving ports,nepa,telecommunication,etc in the hands of private bodies these companies do not need much creativity but still they can't manage them talkless of a large and complicated section that need full devotion from staff.
No one is staying the system of lagos is not corrupt but they not allowing funds going down the drain to be up to 25% of actual money spent in lagos. I can remember that the second niger bridge proposal came to the table years before ikoyi/lekki bridge.while fg is wasting 10billion lagos has awarded ikoyo/lekki brige and even its over a year of use now. Another gaint stride will take off in 2015 its called eko atlantic city. Abuja is yet to have such a development since the early 1990c. This city will be built without using oil money and it will creat over 1million jobs during construction and after. Dont talk about allimoso,ajegunle,ikotun,etc those areas need total replanning and the so called igbos and ijaws Settlers refused to shift so the whole area can be pull down and reconstructed no one can blame state government for the poor infrastrutures in those zones
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Callfubu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
Tell im 2 start d process then since it will add sum feather 2 his cap
FOI is the process but APC states have refused to adhere, its essence is to let all govt body expose its budget, revenue and expenditure. That's why you know how much the presidency is eating in terms of food on a yearly basis and contest or oppose it if you feel its too much. but when you don't know, you can't oppose
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jamace(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Like godfather Tiefnubu, like godson Fasttiefola.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by dlox01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
johnnybelove:

Ode oshi, tell you boss to show us his bank statement of every money that he released for does jobs to be done angry
Abeg keep ur Change, I am #MARCHINGFORGEJ
you for waka go the bank ask for hin bank statement na!!! Big Ape like u...post your own Bank Statement here lets see...Hungry piglet!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jamace(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fashola just de deceive Lagosians, looting their money in the name of "eko o ni baje o". grin

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jamace(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2015
When will EFCC go after Fashola for looting Lagos State funds?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Why haven't we seen this in front page despite the traffic it has generated? The intresting thing about this is that the story came out in the twilight of Fashola's administration. Nobody will come out to say it's because of ministerial appointment.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola is as criminal as his benefactor..He looted Lagos State treasury. No wonder he has been supporting Tinubu aggressively.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Ogbuu101: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
jamace:
Fashola is as criminal as his benefactor..He looted Lagos State treasury. No wonder he has been supporting Tinubu aggressively.
Na criminal.
I remembering when they accused him of using 150 million to dig 2 boreholes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Pictures Of Farouk Lawan Sleeping In Court Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.