Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (39042 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ogene007: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2015
pheliciti:

Additional 2 and 7 km of roads and toll plazas....that accounts for the extra N100 billion? Your mind is enslaved and that's the worst form of slavery. Even if they unlock the chains you won't escape. Little wonder the FOI Act can't make a difference to you.
Fashola payed LCC which we all know is owned by thiefnnubu a total cost of 80billion Nara for 10km of an existing road, which amounts to 8 billion per kilometer of an existing road. If the 2nd Niger bridge contract was over invoiced just as you are strenuously trying to prove, it would have been one of the major plank of the APC propaganda. It is people like you who are under slavery because you have sworn to a blind loyalty to the biggest thief in southwest, the Jagabandit of Burdilon.

Have you bothered to find out how much any of the contracts in Lagos are awarded for, they remain the most expensive in the whole country with no clear cut delivery date. Your mentors have roguely placed all their officials under a code of non-disclosure, they have followed up by setting aside a budget for the media, inorder to ensure that no information about their massive looting gets out. If Lagos was to award the contract for the 2nd Niger bridge, they will not award it for anything less than 300 billion because they are used to inflation of contracts without recourse to the public procurement law. They are quick to state that they are not subject to these laws. Are you not a hypocrite to come here everyday to sanctimonizing the GEJ government who has opened up his administration for public scrutiny, while your APC looters, carryon their looting under their bought media blackout?.

You see, God knows all these things and will not permit rogues and criminals to use lies and propaganda in getting into Aso Rock. Transparency international has declared GEJ's regime the least corrupt for the past 35 years, and no amount of APC lies and propaganda will change. The other day, Amaechi was accusing PDP of bribing Pastors with 6 billion naira, a claim he is yet to provide the proof, yet he and Osinbajo have been criss crossing from Benue to Plateau and other northern states doling out cash to supposed northern Christian leaders in an attempt to prevent the imminent defeat of Buhari in his so-called areas of strength. Who then is deceiving who? APC will come out to accuse PDP. Of something, in order to divert attention away from themselves as they go about doing the thing they are accusing PDP of attempting to do.

I just wonder what will become of your type after APC not only loses the presidential elections, because their defeat is inevitable, but also Lagos state. Whether you like it or not, transformation will continue over the entire country, including Lagos under the able leadership of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje and you type had better start looking some other things to do.

5 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by hush15: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Truth unleashed. I couldnt agree more. Alpha Beta is the state revenue generating machine at
the said address : Alpha Beta Company address is at 1st floor, Lagos Water Corporation
Building, Ijora Olopa, Lagos. why should they collect that much at the expense of the citizens
who work hard for the monies and i have always wondered why since 2002, what they are still
doing at water house. they have made enuf to build thier own office but cos its a camoflag
company use for money laundering purposes, its safer to rent. which government wILl aprROVE
10% if not jaGanBaNDiT himself.

2 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Chigold101(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.
have heard about imunity? If you have heard then you should know with that neither GEJ nor anyone can arest or proscute Fashola now.

Thats why they want enthrone their on president, a man who will not probe then when they leave office & lose imunity

3 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by morechud: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Why would you have so much of this information without making references to genuine sources. Or you think ppl like me can be fooled just by mere talk? I can start talking same rubbish here about a senator and some ppl here will be happy to embrace it.

Yes Nigerian like to embrace bad news more but pls give concrete evidences and stop all this them say!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by bobbylegend(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Jorussia:
We should desist from spreading unfounded and unconfirmed reports/rumours on the internet.Where did get the figures you are brandishing about? If such amount of money can be looted in Lagos state,that means the looting being carried out by GEJ's led FG is in trillions. Are you telling us GEJ has not looted?
[color=#550000][/color]

is this how you are suppose to respond to laid down allegation as such? I strongly believe your types will have nothing good to offer humanity with this your mentality.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Mccullum: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
There's no iota of truth in this article, so all news papers in Nigeria are associates of Tinubu, Fashola & APC, that's why we can't hear anything about.. this is garbage information, errant nonsense.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Toktee(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
I thought he was the good kid This dude just made me hate APC Now... angry
That is the aim of the propaganda machines,to discourage people,what fashola spent,it is more than $20bn,why don't you hate pdp?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by macaphan007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lagos state makes well over 30bn naira every month,and a monthly allocation of about 9bn,Tinubu has converted majority of the Govt properties and Land to his private use,using proxy.
There's massive looting of public funds in lagos state than any other state,There's no proper drainage system,water supply,road network,with all the internally generated revenues.
People are sreaming "change",we need a change that will accountable not just a change that will further plunge Nigeria into Debt,all these politicians a evil.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by pheliciti: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
ogene007:

Fashola payed LCC which we all know is owned by thiefnnubu a total cost of 80billion Nara for 10km of an existing road, which amounts to 8 billion per kilometer of an existing road. If the 2nd Niger bridge contract was over invoiced just as you are strenuously trying to prove, it would have been one of the major plank of the APC propaganda. It is people like you who are under slavery because you have sworn to a blind loyalty to the biggest thief in southwest, the Jagabandit of Burdilon.

Have you bothered to find out how much any of the contracts in Lagos are awarded for, they remain the most expensive in the whole country with no clear cut delivery date. Your mentors have roguely placed all their officials under a code of non-disclosure, they have followed up by setting aside a budget for the media, inorder to ensure that no information about their massive looting gets out. If Lagos was to award the contract for the 2nd Niger bridge, they will not award it for anything less than 300 billion because they are used to inflation of contracts without recourse to the public procurement law. They are quick to state that they are not subject to these laws. Are you not a hypocrite to come here everyday to sanctimonizing the GEJ government who has opened up his administration for public scrutiny, while your APC looters, carryon their looting under their bought media blackout?.

You see, God knows all these things and will not permit rogues and criminals to use lies and propaganda in getting into Aso Rock. Transparency international has declared GEJ's regime the least corrupt for the past 35 years, and no amount of APC lies and propaganda will change. The other day, Amaechi was accusing PDP of bribing Pastors with 6 billion naira, a claim he is yet to provide the proof, yet he and Osinbajo have been criss crossing from Benue to Plateau and other northern states doling out cash to supposed northern Christian leaders in an attempt to prevent the imminent defeat of Buhari in his so-called areas of strength. Who then is deceiving who? APC will come out to accuse PDP. Of something, in order to divert attention away from themselves as they go about doing the thing they are accusing PDP of attempting to do.

I just wonder what will become of your type after APC not only loses the presidential elections, because their defeat is inevitable, but also Lagos state. Whether you like it or not, transformation will continue over the entire country, including Lagos under the able leadership of GEJ and Jimi Agbaje and you type had better start looking some other things to do.

Please first keep to the topic. I asked you if extra 9km on the 2nd Niger Bridge project justifies N100b extra and you clearly avoided that.

To show how unintelligent you are, you have started contradicting yourself. Note the following

1. You claimed Lagos spent N80 billion on Lekki-Épé expressway. This is a lie. However, even if that is so, is that not less expensive than 9 extra kilometers around 2nd Niger Bridge for N100 billion by your own say so? Note that Lekki-Épé Express way project is not 10km as you fraudulently claimed but 49km. You can check this on the internet. I guess you've never been to the project otherwise you would know that Lekki to Épé is not 10km.
2. Please check your post, you justified FG's 2.5 km 2nd Niger bridge for N130billion while 1.8km lekki ikoyi bridge is N30b. Ask yourself who is the thief?
3. You claim Lagos contracts is shrouded in secrecy. How were you then able to get the figures? However, contrary to your assertion, LASG publishes its budget breakdown and gives 100 day reports. You can get all the numbers there.
4. Another comparative project is the 60km Lagos Badagry express which was awarded by LASG for N220 billion complete with Rail lines compared with less that 30km Umar Musa Yar adua Rd Abuja awarded by FG for N257 billion without counting the revisions. Note that there wasn't any rail line involved. Please ask yourself who is the thief
For your education, the objection of LASG to FOI is that it's a Federal law which does not bind States. Note that Nigeria is not a Unitary State, I.e. If you understand the concept.
You claimed that Lagos contracts are more expensive and I have shown you 3 that are less expensive, even by your figures. If you have any honour, kindly apologise or retract your post or I take it that you are a fraud. That may be difficult for you however, having been paid by your employers for the service.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tonychristopher: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:
u evidence of GEJS failed transformation in the educational sector is this a detailed report

Why do we hav people that reason badly

A case is been presented to you with facts and figures. And its about lavish lagos

The onus is on you to $idprove disprove it and leave jonathan
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tonychristopher: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mccullum:
There's no iota of truth in this article, so all news papers in Nigeria are associates of Tinubu, Fashola & APC, that's why we can't hear anything about.. this is garbage information, errant nonsense.

The way you people dismiss critical comment amazes me

What are.lies

Is it the firms the persons or figures

I see. Truth
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by peedeeasobie(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.
dont quote me if you are under 18

How in God's green earth did this quote get such number of likes?
Is this how ignorance has ravaged people's mind?
He should arrest a serving governor?

Get a pen and paper, study and write what you understand by immunity.

This is type of irresponsible government GMB wants to run.
An administration that will truncate democratic processes and arrest a serving governor.

2 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Is
this how ignorance has ravaged people's mind?

An administration that will truncate democratic processes and arrest a serving governor.

APC is focussed on winning this election ..... On the Internet. All those likes are computer generated and hired goons dedicated to Nairaland for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why do we hav people that reaso

A case is been presented to you with facts and figures. And its about lavish lagos

The onus is on you to $idprove disprove it and leave jonathan
why are you so sentimental.... where are the persons involved.
how was the finances siphoned, sources, what agencies used, money stolen.... Official documents gotten.. modes used in revealing info not listing vengeful propaganda as stale as 2010 and branding it facts.....
need I remind you this same info was used by dosunmu and Bode George
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Tonason: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054
LAGOS state incorporated. Tinubu is the MD of the company, sole director and owns majority shareholder. What do you expect? Yorubas are myopic in nature, dull sense. One Chekwe they will follow follow.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
Tonason:

LAGOS state incorporated. Tinubu is the MD of the company, sole director and owns majority shareholder. What do you expect? Yorubas are myopic in nature, dull sense. One Chekwe they will follow follow.
[/s]
ethnic jingoistic fellow
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Shubbylee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnnybelove:

What did you verify b4 you call someone clueless? Did your so called tinubu verified his claim about the $20b b4 calling him a thief? Did amechi have any prove b4 accusing him of paying 6billion to pastors?

Pls show us ur prove since you started it first, I Now regret liking fashola as a person,
#CHIEF ÒLE

Points of Correction :
1. I didn't call anyone clueless
2. 'Your so called Tinubu' - pls I'm not a fan of Tinubu or Member of APC or any other Political Party, I just want a better Nigeria
3. Tinubu and Amaechi u mentioned above are Top politicians and they know what is going on in Nigeria better than you and I!! although some things they say can be exaggerated but there's always an element of truth in what they say
4. The author Of the above article is only writing it out of desperation and election fever. I would have given it a lot more audience if he had written it by this time last year.
5. Finally, pls don't carry any party or politician's matter on ur head. Many of these politicians are friends even across party lines. 'you now regret liking fashola' Lol!! he doesn't give a flying bleep, he doesn't even know you, Be wise Bro!!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Shubbylee(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tonason:

Yoruba people are Myopic?! And u're still staying in Yoruba Land?! Haha! don't be silly man!! well its not ur fault tho, data is Affordable that's why u can come here and talk BS!! Onyeara!

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tonychristopher: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:

why are you so sentimental.... where are the persons involved.
how was the finances siphoned, sources, what agencies used, money stolen.... Official documents gotten.. modes used in revealing info not listing vengeful propaganda as stale as 2010 and branding it facts.....
need I remind you this same info was used by dosunmu and Bode George

But these details were explained in the report
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
morechud:
Why would you have so much of this information without making references to genuine sources. Or you think ppl like me can be fooled just by mere talk? I can start talking same rubbish here about a senator and some ppl here will be happy to embrace it.

Yes Nigerian like to embrace bad news more but pls give concrete evidences and stop all this them say!

And which geniune source would have the balls to credit it. In any case, some cases were obvious, the 'suspended bridge' being a case in point. And the disaster that was the Lekki toll gate scheme has been discussed on this site.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tonychristopher: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
But how did tinubu go this far ?

How can a man handle a tribe easily and nobody is talkn
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by naijaex: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
what suprised is that APC(fashola and tinubu) always claim they are saint,whereas............. ,just conclude that all of them are thesame. No messiah anywhere only (GOD). The best of Nigeria politicians are liars.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by TheProfe: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:

U obviously lack an inquisitive mind to have believed such a BASELESS story.
D writer kept on lamenting that NO media outfit reported the supposed crime... Doesn't that tell Ur SIMPLE mind that something is fishy in the entire story? ??

Does that mean the media outfits in Nigeria have been sleepin all the while.

Let's wake up! We shouldn't believe stories just because some hungry people have cooked them for
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by TheProfe: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:

U obviously lack an inquisitive mind to have believed such a BASELESS story.
D writer kept on lamenting that NO media outfit reported the supposed crime... Doesn't that tell Ur SIMPLE mind that something is fishy in the entire story? ??

Does that mean the media outfits in Nigeria have been sleeping all the while??

Let's wake up! We shouldn't believe stories just because some hungry people attempt to feed them to us!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

But these details were explained in the report

not all.. At least the LASG publishes records in quarterly journals and other sources Alongside BudgIT reports...
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by adaweezy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonychristopher:
But how did tinubu go this far ?

How can a man handle a tribe easily and nobody is talkn
Get a life dude
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Is this how ignorance has ravaged people's mind?

so immunity covers stealing misappropriation of fund ?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
ujuesther:

The president should arrest him or the law? Did you go to school at all?
shut up hediot, can't you read between the line.
do you ve a brain at all
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Agudapo: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
one of these numerous allegations is true...I am privileged to know of it
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by peedeeasobie(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
so immunity covers stealing misappropriation of fund ?

YES Sir. you cannot arrest a sitting governor, no matter what!
You have to impeach him first before bringing any charges against him.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
peedeeasobie:

YES Sir. you cannot arrest a sitting governor, no matter what!
You have to impeach him first before bringing any charges against him.
what stop Jonathan impeaching him then
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by fistonati(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054
In any rumour, there's an iota of truth. I just don't know y we keep celebrating our heartless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency / Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.