Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (39048 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tivta(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
No wonder TVC and Radio continental ONLY play adverts from APC 24hrs a day. I lost faith in APC when I traveled to the village for the first time in 15years last year, only to see ALL the roads leading to ALL villages were tared. I almost had a heart attack. Yet NNPC road in lagos is a nightmare, yet fashola collects numerous taxes. He said he was expecting NNPC to fix the road as a CSR, but he forgot that for any ORG or individual to fix any road in lagos, he/she MUST settle touts and LGA chairman. Anyone who says lagos is progressing has OBVIOUSLY not traveled out side lagos to Anambra, AKAW IBOM or even ABUJA. Yet no other state makes money like lagos. Forth mainland bridge TERMINATED, Metro Line, Suspended. Let's face it both PDP and APC is like the kettle calling the pot black. I pity the next generation(that is if nigeria still exists after March 28.) God help us all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Hallmark08(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
The kleptomaniaI Tinubu and failshola (SAN-shoki advocate of Nigeria) have jointly looted the state dry, thereby wanted to advance their looting spree beyond, God will not allow their evil plans to materialize. no wonder that the FOI bill isn't pasaed in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ogene007: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
It beats my imagination that these are the same people screaming ''change'', what a shame. It is indeed clear that APC is a dubious party which should be rejected by all well meaning Nigerians. They are indeed a party of liars and peddlers of falsehood. GEJ till 2019.

8 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by aresa: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Btw, lawan nko? Shebi he was caught on tape taking bribe and extorting money? What happened to him? Nothing...

$500 million Abuja CCTV scam nko? Jonascam permanently hurried that under the carpet....

#Change is here at last. #GMB2015...
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ribbit: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
soldierdollar:

Your leaking brain no go allow u know Wetin be " immunity"
so tinubu also has immunity?

3 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by cytellProperty: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ashiwere Progressives Congress - APC, I hail oh. So na the "CHANGE" be this.
onyenro:

http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=30054

7 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Sajio(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fashola is the worst Governor in Nigeria. even Obj and Uduagan better pas ham! have always said that sashola is nothing but a thief and corrupt human being.. Tinube nkor? worst!
Gej all the way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
holatin:
if fashola truly looted those billion,gej should get him arrested or i will call gej the liverless and clueless president.
dont quote me if you are under 18
sharap hediot

2 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ogene007: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
tivta:
No wonder TVC and Radio continental ONLY play adverts from APC 24hrs a day. I lost faith in APC when I traveled to the village for the first time in 15years last year, only to see ALL the roads leading to ALL villages were tared. I almost had a heart attack. Yet NNPC road in lagos is a nightmare, yet fashola collects numerous taxes. He said he was expecting NNPC to fix the road as a CSR, but he forgot that for any ORG or individual to fix any road in lagos, he/she MUST settle touts and LGA chairman. Anyone who says lagos is progressing has OBVIOUSLY not traveled out side lagos to Anambra, AKAW IBOM or even ABUJA. Yet no other state makes money like lagos. Forth mainland bridge TERMINATED, Metro Line, Suspended. Let's face it both PDP and APC is like the kettle calling the pot black. I pity the next generation(that is if nigeria still exists after March 28.) God help us all.
What they have done is to invest heavily in the media, which provides with the needed media blackout under which they carry out the massive looting of the resources of southwest. For the 2015 elections, they have also enlisted the services of the same media in the lies and propaganda campaign against GEJ's government. Is it not an irony that GEJ signed the freedom of information law (FOI) into law while the so-called anti corruption and change agents have refused to domesticate the law at the state level, or subject themselves to the existing FOI law, rather, they are in court with SERAP over its request for information concerning the the way they spent 90 million dollars loan they collected. Who is fooling who? We just pity all these APC noise makers on social media who daily waste their time trying to propagate the stinkingly corrupt APC party. What a shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I WONDER WHY' EVEN THE LOOT CANNOT
REFLECT IN THEIR LOOK.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
profjustine458:
I WONDER WHY' EVEN THE LOOT CANNOT
REFLECT IN THEIR LOOK.
They Look Like Refugees...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by mbaboy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
aresa:

The highest fraud is the corrupt and incompetent president and the chief law enforcement office of the federal republic of Nigerian not prosecuting and jailing them.

Like they say, silence is collusion...
fashola is covered by immunity
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by AZeD1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
This same article has been posted like a million times since 2010.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Quote me when u re 18
Taylor86:
sharap hediot
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Chars1289: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
First, I will like to commend those who took their time to uncover this info even though there is no clear evidence of all these allegations. The truth be told, there might be an iota of truth in it. The precarious situation we find ourselves in Lagos state presently is that one CABAL(Tinubu n co) is currently running the affairs of the state, enriching themselves greatly and another CABAL (Bode George n co) is trying to win at all cost so dt they also can take over from the pre-existing CABAL in whc they won't act different from the way Tinubu has imposed himself upon the state's affairs.
My Verdict:Inasmuch that I have not decided who to vote for between the two candidates, I wish we had another strong party to put the leading parties to bed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by aresa: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
BodyKiss:

I stopped reading when I saw the above. The writer should have at least pretended to be professional and objective. No credible and objective media will make such name calling in such an obvious way. Try again.

Professional media ke? This is another baseless, factless and instantiated worthless made up roadside pdp nonsense floating all over the internet.

If these losers really care, they should be begging she pleading with their corrupt and incompetent president to do his job by investigating, prosecuting and jailing them....

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by cytellProperty: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
How does that remove the fact that he and Thief-nubu are thieves.
AZeD1:

2 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Then gej should make the bodies in charge of fraud and corruption to probe him or i call im a clueless president again
Machiny:
its not a military government that a the president takes decision in his bedroom and its law.we it favours you or not,you swallow it..This is a democratic govt.there are bodies set up to look into matters like this .not the president .he just approves their findings
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by dulux07(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
The truth is no matter how good or successful u are, you will always have enemies, but with majority on ur side, u dont need to worry. Propaganda.mtcheew.elobah.com ko, Alobam.com ni.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
U must be a kid if nt you will know immunity does nt cover fraud, misuse of fund and corruption.
Go and play brainless kid
soldierdollar:

Your leaking brain no go allow u know Wetin be " immunity"
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by RAO1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
he dd dis?....... let the Federal Government interrogate him
#Buhari4March
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by aresa: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
mbaboy:
fashola is covered by immunity

Tinubu nko? He's not corrupt anymore? He left office almost a decade ago right? So, why not prosecute and jail him if you really think he is corrupt or and is stealing.

Put your money where your mouth is or just move on to something else...
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
holatin:
U must be a kid if nt you will know immunity does nt cover fraud, misuse of fund and corruption.

done reading?

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Pyeto: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
If tis Saharareporters dat reported dis against d pdp, tis automatically tru, now dev reported against apc, tis pdp propaganda.. Apc supporters are benighted i swear....

D strabag stuff is tru... Dat place formally housed d civil defense n other paramilitary... Jagabandit n fash(ole)

8 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is dat all u can say afta reading my post ? U re nt matured enough 4 political discussion, so go and play with ur toy
WombRaiders:

Always looking for a way to sneak Jonathan into every rubish.

You Janjawiids no get sense at all.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Lerumo: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Firefire:
The highest fraud known to humanity is carried out in Lagos State undecided

U just wait let power change hand in Alausa and you will see the monumental fraud, stealing & corruption.

APC 'CHANGE' my foot angry

I don't want to claim that Fashola or Tinunbu are saints but do you truly believe that Agbaje will be a saint?

The problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is not just the corruption but our attitude to it. The type of system Nigeria has, promotes and encourages corruption.

The people at the top are not willing to fight it because they are also enmeshed in it. Jonathan can't fully fight corruption because his hands are not clean.

Nigerians themselves don't help matters because the society celebrates corrupt people. Even the legal system doesn't help matters.

Those of who think Agbaje will be better should remember the people who also surround him (Bode George, Obanikoro etc) I laughed one day when someone said Agbaje will liberate Lagos. If you think you are running away from one evil I can assure you, you are only cutting off the head to cure the headache.

The best solution is for Nigerians to rise up and force the legislature to make laws that'll help fight corruption genuinely.

Until then we will just be juggling from one bad case to another. There's a lot to say but I'll stop here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ommo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
vinohh:
I thought he was the good kid This dude just made me hate APC Now... angry

So you believe that piece of shit. Have you checked the source and asked yourself why is this coming out now after election has been postponed. People will go to any length to discredit their political opponents. Do you think this really happened and the ruling government have not used it against the opposition all these while.

Any some Nigerians are so gullible, that is why a fraudster is smock can tell them their mother is the cause of all their problems and they will believe and subject the poor woman to horrible abuse.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Chars1289: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
holatin:
immunity covers that kind of leader(president, vice presi, govs) until he/she tenure expires then he/she can then be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Champele(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Im not surprise. I just did the equation. All the Apc campaign who sponsored them,no 1.Tinubu(fashola master),2.Amechi(rivers state governor),3. Rochas Okorocha(imo state governor),4.kwankwaso (kano state governor),5.ngige..no,he is poor. This are the main apc sponsors now you can do the mathematics your self.failbuhari. I can't wait to see them cry like a baby,no,loser.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Sammiejokes(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
vislabraye:
I pity people saying this is PDP propaganda. Are you people blind ? It now seems you guys are tribalists because you want to defend your beloved Tinubu. I am a witness to the illegal toll gates he built in Lekki.

I don't know what GEJ and PDP guys are doing. Had it been GEJ had been probing this people, they would have chilled. Nonsense.
Who is this uneducated igbo e-goat, what a brainless contribution, even if you didn't go to the wallz of school that does not mean you should not read, there is what is called self study, itz like dull,uneducated,illiterate that Can read and write have invaded this forum, go and read about types of Project Financing, google is your friend. If doz allegations are right they should file a case to EFCC, you don't. Start this kind of allegation on social media. I watched d PDP gingles on NTA I could only weep for the dying party how can GEJ not have a decent gingle on what he has started that needs time to finish, they are busy with personal attack.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by aresa: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
AZeD1:

They are pointless and jobless hence peddling the same internet garbage everyday since 2010...
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by holatin(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just came on, am on page 105 of 256, na gent i dey browse 4rm
brito:

done reading?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.