Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (5203 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / We Finally Got Married After Nysc / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by wisolf(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
After some serious and dogged investigations Ayomide was found..

3 Likes

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Devul don catch demon 2day. So, Ayomide na u wan draw dis gal oil finish abii D gods dey on top ur matter now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by mercielizzie(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hehehehehehe
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Mathematical(f): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin wink :Duna wickhead oh.. no wonder the guy no geh meat for ear.. miss Strauss shocked
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by abdulhadi101(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lols...Twitter investigator....abeg make dem go investigate our chibok girls location grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

BITG
angryangry
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by jsunex(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa oo piple get time to dey investigate ooo anyway no b their fault nah GEJ administration cause am..

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by AijaiI(f): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2015
hehehe pple get time o. but I hav 2 admit I ws curious too grin
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Zehner(f): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Shou! Na Ayomide b dis? #badooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by mirexxx(f): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2015
hehehehehehe grin
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by mayorjosh(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2015
so na d ayomide be this...

D guy b like swaysway for breadwinners

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by immortalvoices(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2015
To my future babe

Please be publicly proud of me albeit in a decent way worthy of praise frm all
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by MrIncrediible(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
If I was a girl...I wonder what'll happen if this picture gets to my family. That show of "love" was taken overboard angry

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2015
wisolf:
After some serious and dogged investigations Ayomide was found..
STOP MAKING FOOLS POPULAR....Ode

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by anytaij: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by postulate321(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2015
lol
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 1:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Irunmole to n je fried rice, sango to n fa skunk, obatala to n mu Heineken, yeye Osun to n wo gucci, oya to n shey miss world, amadioha to n pop moet, alfa to n wo mojo, Bishop to n act bluefilm, Ayomide wherever you are, God bless your ministry. Na person pikin u do like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2015
So now that our F.B.I have found the guy.. What is the next line of action??
Naija having time for nonsense since 1900 B C

2 Likes

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:
Irunmole to n je fried rice, sango to n fa skunk, obatala to n mu Heineken, yeye Osun to n wo gucci, oya to n shey miss world, amadioha to n pop moet, alfa to n wo mojo, Bishop to n act bluefilm, Ayomide wherever you are, God bless your ministry. Na person pikin u do like this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 1:18am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nne, happy belated falentine. U no go go sleep? U too like gist
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ireneony(f): 1:22am On Feb 15, 2015
no wonder...
she ug..... like that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 1:28am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:

Nne, happy belated falentine. U no go go sleep? U too like gist
Happy falentine to you too o
But e don end na.. Abi your own day never end? Awon boys flexing abi?
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Happy falentine to you too o
But e don end na.. Abi your own day never end? Awon boys flexing abi?
My own falentine na everyday. Nah, I'm more of an indoor person and my friends that could av initiated going out are all busy trying to finalize their projects. Looks like somebody rocked the day?
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Verovera(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 1:42am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:

My own falentine na everyday. Nah, I'm more of an indoor person and my friends that could av initiated going out are all busy trying to finalize their projects. Looks like somebody rocked the day?
Rock kor mountain ni
What is so special about falentine?? Nain

Projects?? Which school is that??
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Rock kor mountain ni
What is so special about falentine?? Nain

Projects?? Which school is that??
So u mountained the day? This gal dey enjoy o tongue University of ibadan, is 'Nain' igbo?
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:48am On Feb 15, 2015
So na that Ayomide be this

What was written on that polo doesn't suit this guy

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:

So u mountained the day? This gal dey enjoy o tongue University of ibadan, is 'Nain' igbo?
Nain is nothing or nurrin grin

U.i?? I know of someone who always told me how he graduated with a 1st class from that sch.. But e be like say na wash grin

What is your major??
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 2:00am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Nain is nothing or nurrin grin

U.i?? I know of someone who always told me how he graduated with a 1st class from that sch.. But e be like say na wash grin

What is your major??
Hehehehe, wickeddddd. If he did graduate with a first class, he must be quite dedicated.

Agric economics, you are a prospective lawyer right?
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 2:11am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:

Hehehehe, wickeddddd. If he did graduate with a first class, he must be quite dedicated.

Agric economics, you are a prospective lawyer right?
Well i have always known the person to be dedicated.. My dad cool
But i don't believe that 1st class story grin
Na motivation story e be for me sha grin
And yep.. I am a student lawyer tongue
Nice course btw.. But very tough angry
Wetin carry you go there??
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Well i have always known the person to be dedicated.. My dad cool
But i don't believe that 1st class story grin
Na motivation story e be for me sha grin
And yep.. I am a student lawyer tongue
Nice course btw.. But very tough angry
Wetin carry you go there??
African parents eh, them cunny pass fox. cheesy
Tough? Let me just say I'm glad it's over, this is the lazy side of me talking.
No allow me open my yansh for public, if u are on bbm or whatsapp let me PM u for ur contact.
U are in which school? U should av followed ur dad to u.i sha angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.