Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (5367 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / We Finally Got Married After Nysc / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ilo04(m): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
So na that our F.B.I have found the guy.. What is the next line of action??
Naija having time for nonsense since 1900 B C
Dechandel
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
agrovick:

African parents eh, them cunny pass fox. cheesy
Tough? Let me just say I'm glad it's over, this is the lazy side of me talking.
No allow me open my yansh for public, if u are on bbm or whatsapp let me PM u for ur contact.
U are in which school? U should av followed ur dad to u.i sha angry
I slept off..
Good morning.. Will pm you the addy later
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2015
ilo04:

Dechandel
Yes? smiley
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ilo04(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Yes? smiley
You are very pretty smiley
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by dechandel(f): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2015
ilo04:

You are very pretty smiley
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ABEngine(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
So na that Ayomide be this

What was written on that polo doesn't suit this guy

One might never know until the chip are down... No be fine boy matter o, some dudes just got a visa to a sort of heaven, count the 0-face name them one after another and it will surprise you what Ayo has done.

But why? Why install a 60MW craze inside her Ni, ehnnn Ayo?

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by armadeo(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Ayomide Na corper sef. Bad market.
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Trippledots(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
whats the background story about it.. link
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by agrovick(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
I slept off..
Good morning.. Will pm you the addy later
Alrightie. Happy Sunday, how was mass
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by polite2(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
AijaiI:
hehehe pple get time o. but I hav 2 admit I ws curious too grin
me too dear, wish u have same inscription on ur shirt for mi
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by polite2(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
no wonder...
she ug..... like that lipsrsealed
ah ah be fair dear, she try na, but I must confess u re a goddess

(1) (2) (Reply)

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.