Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (32823 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hope you're enjoying your Valentine? winksmiley

The feeling of "affection" towards the opposite sex...
That awe that causes you to stutter while talking to her...
That butterfly feeling, you know... They all depict the "love" I'm talking about - It's called Romantic Love.

Real Love has two stages: ROMANTIC and RESPONSIBILITY stages.

When both are combined, you call it Real Love- Friendship Love.

Even as Valentine's Day is wrapping up and some guys are considering going into a serious relationship with her OR perhaps that was your school of thought.

Before you do, read this: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For Love Alone

1. Being Possessive Is Most Likely To Surface.

When you find yourself being possessive. You see her with any guy, your head starts spinning with jealousy! You feel so bad! You want her to be close to you only. How unreal!
If she's your friend, you really won't be afraid of losing her. Unless what you have is just Romantic Love.
This kind of Love wants to GET, POSSESS.

Nobody likes being around a possessive person.

2. You Look Weak and Inactive

This kind of love makes you look weak when she's around. You act weak, talk weak and live weak. That's why she eventually leaves you for another guy.

3. Most Ladies Give The Attitude When A Guy Expresses Love

I'm sure many other guys can attest to this. I don't know why. Mistakenly tell a Lady you love her, she begins to almost immediately act funny. Hmm!
For the most part, you end up losing her. Hmm!

4. "Love Is Blind" Isn't A Lie.

This love blindfolds you to the true realities of whom she really is.
You see her "weak spots" but this kind of love cause you to overlook. You may overlook now but don't complain later wink

5. You Make Unintelligent Decisions.

Because you think you love her, you bypass protocol just to please her- That's not good for both of you anyways.

For example, you waste your savings on her petty wants during dating and when it's time for the real thing, you look like a child.

6. You Risk Being Heart Broken.

Some years back, I had a friend whom I loved dearly. I told her my feelings, she agreed but couldn't wait- I wasn't ready then. I didn't feel heart broken because I truly loved her.

I felt bad but not heart broken. I want the best for her. Its not a Do OR Die Affair.

One reason I believe no guy should cross a certain limit over any girl!

You shouldn't date her for love alone. What should be your standard?

Go for Reality. Don't present to her a mirage. Hmm! You borrow a car just to ask her out. That's unrealistic!
Be proud of your job, tribe and family. Tell her if she wants to hear.

If she loves you still, then that's no more just Romantic Love. It's crossing over to Responsibility Love. smiley
She is making a tough decision to accept you as you are above all her other suitors. smiley

You can add more

Have a good evening smiley

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by spartoo: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
u lose moni

angry

12 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by cutieberie1(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Booked cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
spartoo:
u lose moni

grincheesy I blame you...smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Booked cool

One plot o...cool

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Baba Emusmith..... Make ur boy Ctrl C + Ctrl V this tin na...... Nor worry, me go put ur name there as the owner

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes. I completely agree.

It really is pathetic and sad when one jumps into a relationship or marriage because he/she is under the illusion of "love."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by chymystique(f): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
I love your Fourth point.. You couldnt ve said it any better cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Baba Emusmith..... Make ur boy Ctrl C + Ctrl V this tin na...... Nor worry, me go put ur name there as the owner

Lol...My oga cheesy

Outside this crib? smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:
Yes. I completely agree.

It really is pathetic and sad when one jumps into a relationship or marriage because he/she is under the illusion of "love."

True dearie, so many are good @ trial and error... Honestly, I envy them wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
chymystique:
I love your Fourth point.. You couldnt ve said it any better cool

Thanks hun, You speak like you have a helpful contributionsmileycool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by mirexxx(f): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
the long list again cry

what else should he date her for ? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
brito:
Give them a world without women if they'll survive a day. If you like u love me if u don't park well it won't change anything . I don't care about it and even the walls around me knows that. Love is by deeds.

What's your point? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
mirexxx:
the long list again cry

what else should he hate her for ? smiley

smiley You haven't read it...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...My oga cheesy

Outside this crib? smiley
Yelz boss buh ur boi nor know ur full name bros
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

What's your point? undecided

Enough with childish love threads!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by mirexxx(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

smiley You haven't read it...
lol yea
soo damnn lazy smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by malonephill(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Reading all this stuff here self, won't make me develop feelings for any babe

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
brito:

Enough with childish love threads!

Wow, Can you suggest a mature love thread? smiley

Reply ooo...to prove you have something upstairs OK...I'm waiting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
mirexxx:
lol yea
soo damnn lazy smiley

what happened? too much fries, turkey and fried rice ba? grincheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

True dearie, so many are good @ trial and error... Honestly, I envy them wink

Then do your ownown tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
malonephill:
Reading all this stuff here self, won't make me develop feelings for any babe

I thought you were in love? smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

Wow, Can you suggest a mature love thread? smiley

Reply ooo...to prove you have something upstairs OK...I'm waiting cheesy

why d insults? I won't reply you
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Yelz boss buh ur boi nor know ur full name bros

Haha.. I go pm you smiley
MzNelly:

Then do your ownown tongue

No one to do it with embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

Haha.. I go pm you smiley
OK bros. U too much
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
brito:

why d insults? I won't reply you

I'm sorry beautiful cheesy...wink

Forgiven? embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by malonephill(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

I thought you were in love? smiley
I have friendship
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by mirexxx(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:

what happened? too much fries, turkey and fried rice ba? grincheesy
lol i was home all through jare seeing a movie #Paul the apostle# smiley smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
OK bros. U too much

Na my pleasure o...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.