Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Valentine Gift From My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Valentine Gift From My Wife (63177 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by DuchessLily(f): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
aww...Cute val gift. I'm happy 4 u and ur wife. Congrats. Cute baby God bless u, u will fulfil your God ordained destiny...Amen
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Dekatron(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm waiting for the day i will be A DAD like the OP, also ob valentines day. I'd give my life for it. . . Apart from being on val, THE JOY OF BEIGN A DAD IS GREAT(WITH MONEY O). I once had my Ex pretend as if she is pregnant for me. I would say,'baby,hope the girl is kicking' she would say : 'yes , i sang for it lasr night' . This gives me pleasure than heavenly feelings.

I'm sure its the wife/mum that makes the LITTLE MR soooo cute. . Why i CANT MARRY a churchie/GOD'S PLAN(LOL).

MR VALENTINE,WELCOME. I have a gift. . .bt wait till u are 1(mean it i,lol).

CONGRATS MR&MRS,MUMMY&DADDY VAL. sir,hw u take do am??

Babe,you are great. Be better than DAD in anything. Love ya loads bro
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
and I guess u didn't know nneka123 and blackett are both d same person. tongue
Oh wow. How nice. You just solved the biggest mystery on nairaland. You're so smart.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
AceVentura:
My wife gave me the best val gift ever.

Thank you to all that shared info that helped us make this a reality. We waited for him for almost 3yrs & he's finally here.

He was born yesterday in Texas, USA.

Simply put, I'm in love again. He's adorable.

The bobo is already a great thinker
Congrats

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by yvy1(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congratulations to you and your wife....
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Khemhyte(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Waoh! He is so cute. Congrats! I connect for my sister in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by wheezyoung(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lil kid already forming Behind with that hand gesture.... cheesy....he's lovely
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by jevic(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congratulations bro.
Thank God for you and your family.
At least this will show you that THERE IS GOD.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by nnewa: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
welcome bebe & mama.
since u waited & testified, I pray 4 more valentine gifts in ur household dat u may run out of names t giv.

tank God there was no story of d hosp being on strike cos they have not bn pd salary or d new enhanced salary
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Sajio(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
A big congratulation to U and your family @large!! cool
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by FOREXMARTS: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
By the powers vested in me I name him Valentino XV de Nairalando de Ventiuriano. TAKE IT AWAY AND JAHHHH BLESS HIM, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by mayor2984(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Best val gift indeed. Congratulation.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Gorgeous58(f): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congratz to both of u....He does look cute kiss
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by DONOCHAS(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cute guy, i guess u shud name VAL.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Amhappy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congrats dear. The best Val gift ever. God is great.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by agathachriste(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
congrat brother and thank God for your wifes safe delivery. welcome baby val.you are so cute.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pius4luv(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm happy for you bro
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
and I guess u didn't know nneka123 and blackett are both d same person. tongue
who is this animal? undecided who the fvck are you? geez! aren't you guys tired of all these stupid accusation, or you want to keep on going and on...please get a life! and mind your business. Thank you.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
RicKyRichards:
I just knew it had to be a baby. Congrats bro. Now you're officially a factory. A factory that specializes in making little cute and cuddly humans. Nneka123 ...one day you'll become a factory too. cheesy
*runs out of thread*
grin grin yes i will, when the time is right, with the right person. smiley

congratulations op! such a cute baby kiss smiley. this is so sweet!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congrats though but i do not see the baby looking like the one that had just been delivered (a one or days old baby i meant).
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
who is this animal? undecided who the fvck are you? geez! aren't you guys tired of all these stupid accusation, or you want to keep on going and on...please get a life! and mind your business. Thank you.
I am tempted to come down to ur level of stupidity but I won't,I'll rather just leave u to wallow in the abyss of foolishness. when u were busy forming detective about serious babe,ur gumption didn't tell u to mind ur business ba? Crazy punk-as-s mofo. Thank u and buh bye smiley
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Oh wow. How nice. You just solved the biggest mystery on nairaland. You're so smart.
save urslf d compliments.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
I am tempted to come down to ur level of stupidity but I won't,I'll rather just leave u to wallow in the abyss of foolishness. when u were busy forming detective about serious babe,ur gumption didn't tell u to mind ur business ba? Crazy punk-as-s mofo. Thank u and buh bye smiley
oh! no she didn't shocked look you biitch! I'm sick of all you assholes making up this stupid accusation just to feel good, and lemme tell you something. you're fool! if you don't know what's going on, ask! stop making up stupiid thing, it makes you stupiid.

i was not the one who found out about seriousbabe, there was a thread about it! so go and look at it undecided i don't even know why am explaining myself to you, because you will not even understand, since you are very senseless and of course stupiid.

carry your dumb ass out of here! onye ara!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
oh! no she didn't shocked look you biitch! I'm sick of all you assholes making up this stupid accusation just to feel good, and lemme tell you something. you're fool! if you don't know what's going on, ask! stop making up stupiid thing, it makes you stupiid.

i was not the one who found out about seriousbabe, there was a thread about it! so go and look at it undecided i don't even know why am explaining myself to you, because you will not even understand, since you are very senseless and of course stupiid.

carry your dumb ass out of here! onye ara!
buahahahahahahaha...babe! Na nairaland we dey,no time to sit and read bullsheet like u sickos do. I'm here to ease myself and I'll write and insinuate whatever d hell I want. Psychopathic lamea-ss fvckerz like u and d rest of them that carry nairaland matter for head shld be put in a sty with animals cos I dnt think y'all are normal. Anu ohia nwuranwu. Dumb Bi-polar b!tch. Creating a million accts why? Becos u hate urslf and so u create so many diff monikers,u act stupid with one acct,u "try" to act smart with another,b!!tch go have ur brain checked. Stupeed ho!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
buahahahahahahaha...babe! Na nairaland we dey,no time to sit and read bullsheet like u sickos do. I'm here to ease myself and I'll write and insinuate whatever d hell I want. Psychopathic lamea-ss fvckerz like u and d rest of them that carry nairaland matter for head shld be put in a sty with animals cos I dnt think y'all are normal. Anu ohia nwuranwu. Dumb Bi-polar b!tch. Creating a million accts why? Becos u hate urslf and so u create so many diff monikers,u act stupid with one acct,u "try" to act smart with another,b!!tch go have ur brain checked. Stupeed ho!
yaba left patient tongue

someone take this dummy out of here, you laugh like a sick person, no wonder you're so stupiid.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
yaba left patient tongue

someone take this dummy out of here, you laugh like a sick person, no wonder you're so stupiid.
so u see I'm not wrong in my last post...psycho,ur d one who needs to be in a padded cell. Adios I'd!ot
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
so u see I'm not wrong in my last post...psycho,ur d one who needs to be in a padded cell. Adios I'd!ot
i didn't read your last post, because i couldn't comprehend what you were typing.

you type like a fool. undecided
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka, hold your phone to your right for a moment, please.
Nneka123:
grin grin yes i will, when the time is right, with the person on my right. smiley

congratulations op! such a cute baby kiss smiley. this is so sweet!
grin grin grin
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:
Congrats though but i do not see the baby looking like the one that had just been delivered (a one or days old baby i meant).
some babies are just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.