Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Valentine Gift From My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Valentine Gift From My Wife (63176 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
i didn't read your last post, because i couldn't comprehend what you were typing.

you type like a fool. undecided
lol..bi-polar. B!tch sit
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
lol..bi-polar. B!tch sit
brainless cow!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Nneka, hold your phone to your right for a moment, please.

grin grin grin
dude, i'm sick of all these pathetic individuals with no life.

but since you're here, i will leave her grin
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
some babies are just like that

Ok then.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
brainless cow!
oya log in with ur other account na,d one u use when u "try" to make sense.. Oniranu Jatijati
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
oya log in with ur other account na,d one u use when u "try" to make sense.. Oniranu Jatijati
Biitch! i only use this account, and i make sense so well, more than you.

I totally understand that you want to be like me, but you don't have what it takes to be like me. Quote me henceforth! and reply yourself undecided

I'm done with you! you're sick and you need help.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Biitch! i only use this account, and i make sense so well, more than you.

I totally understand that you want to be like me, but you don't have what it takes to be like me. Quote me henceforth! and reply yourself undecided

I'm done with you! you're sick and you need help.
be like a bi-polar psychopath who even ADMITTED having diff accts. Olorun maje! Go to hell!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
be like a bi-polar psychopath who even ADMITTED having diff accts. Olorun maje! Go to hell!
and you're still making up shits! go to romance section, onye ara! you are far behind, you dont know what's going on. senseless animal! just take your miserable self to romance section. big fool! who can't make a simple sense in her post.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
dude, i'm sick of all these pathetic individuals with no life.

but since you're here, i will leave her grin
Trust me, they wish they had your life: It's just pure old envy mixed with a tinny tiny bit of insecurity. You can choose to ignore them altogether, or give them high BP. Whichever pleases you. cheesy
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by pweetixandy: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nneka123:
and you're still making up shits! go to romance section, onye ara! you are far behind, you dont know what's going on. senseless animal! just take your miserable self to romance section. big fool! who can't make a simple sense in her post.
looool..u said the previous post wld be ur last reply,lmao! I'm far behind yea,maybe,cos I dnt live,eat,dream,drink and sleep nairaland. Have fun living out ur fantasies on an online forum. deekhead
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by FOREXMARTS: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
I pray that one day some people who fight online discover they are related by blood or work in the same company and same building or it will require a signature of one of the parties to sign a contract the other has pursued for a long time, u will just imagine the embarrassment and look on they faces.

A friend of mine who was once a school principal pursued a contract for months from Kano, Abuja finally to Lagos spending so much money (millions) to push it through and on the final day he had an appointment with the overall boss in Lagos guess what happened? The secretary to oga kpata kpata was a former student in his secondary school, not just that, he dealt with this girl terribly and yes ur guess is as good as mine, she turned him down at the office "oga is not around Sir, he travelled to dubai". My guy almost fainted, on his way down he remembered the face, went back and confirmed she was the one and she recognised him too but still turned down his appointment and that's how he lost the contact. He gave us this account when he got back to Kano.

Moral of the story is that this world is a small place and we should try and as much as possible be nice to each other. Nneka and xandy(pardon me if i spelt the monikers wrongly) in the spirit of Valentine i want the two of u to settle ur differences here in fact for this new baby's sake (smiles). Love you all.

#modified: some of the best friendships I know that stood the test of time started with these kind of frictions, no ego will be bruised, I just want yall to settle these qualms.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Empiree: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!!.....man. I am jealous cheesy
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Pearl321(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
awwww. This made me shed tears of joy. even though I don't know you. congrats. am genuinely happy for u guys and the way u titled the topic was double HIT!
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by preshy223(f): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
a val to remember. he is sooo cute. am in love .
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by AceVentura: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:

@Nneka & Pweetixandy,

The baby on this thread is mine & the aim of this thread is to encourage those that are looking for one thing or the other to keep on "waiting" on the Lord.

I'll appreciate it if you hot heads take your fight(s) elsewhere.

Thank you to all those that have blessed us today with your words of life & encouragement. May God meet you @ the point(s) of your needs. You'll surely testify of the goodness of God in your lives.

Ace
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by tnktosin(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seems all hospitals in the US use the same blanket for babies.... Cool
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by chiboy22(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wow glory his name shuld be valentine
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by dozzy001(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Name the baby Valentino...He's such a cute baby
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by fadeyimary: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
wow. m happy for u. God bless the entire family
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
FINALLY!!we can now use this page to know how many ladies on Nairaland grin

girls like babies sha ooh! let me now find my future wife here.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by tumaraya: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Congrats. May d goodLord protect mother n baby in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Aawwww congratulations! Name him ifunanya or femi or inasonka or oghenelove. See his big man posture...calculating the range rovers that needs to be sold grin tongue
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by bengoodcreature: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks be to God
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by shegzi(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Congratulations
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by debbydee(f): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
congrats
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by kayalla(f): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
lovely, baby in thinking mode
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by RareDiamond: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Congratulations !!! More to come
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by ArcToyin(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congratulation
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2019
I wish I can give my husband to be a val twins for him. Lord kindly answer my prayers. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by dre11(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
I wish I can give my husband to be a val twins for him. Lord kindly answer my prayers. Amen

gringrin
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: My Valentine Gift From My Wife by AceVentura: 5:29am On May 04, 2020
aanuoluwami14:

I’m the op of this post & my wife had twin baby boys in October 2018.

Since desire a set of twins, I pray that God gives you the desires of your heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.