Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Are There Female Angels? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Female Angels? (2786 Views)

Do We Have Female Angels In Heaven? / God And His Angels. / Female Angels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are There Female Angels? by reedmund(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
peteregwu:

It seems to me you are blinded that you didn't see the scripture I quoted to you. Angels are not that you should have male and female. They are spirits.

Matthew 22:29 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

The spirit is like the air. You don't even know what you saying.

Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

Being a spirit doesn't stop you from being identified as male or female... After all Jesus is classified as male. Mary in heaven is still being classified as female. It has nothing to do with flesh and blood. Besides, God created FEMALE ANIMALS before He created Man. This means the female gender already existed before man was created. Think about that.
Re: Are There Female Angels? by Anas09: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Everywhere I turn I see Johnnydon22. It amazes me how much this folk care so much abt this God factor, and yet He doesn't exist. But they sleep him, eat him and breath him. They are everywhere he is mentioned yet he doesn't exist. Una end go hard oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment U Stop Going To Their Church, Enimity Don Start. / Is Suicide A Sin? / Which Is More Violent, The Bible Or The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.