Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (39540 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by cold(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2015
The way Obasanjo carries on,you'd think his administration was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria since crude oil. A man so power crazed he surreptitiously tried to perpetuate himself in office. This is just one amongst all the hideous stuff that went on during his time which i won't bother to regurgitate here since someone else has listed them already. This man needs to learn to choose his words carefully not let it run like a broken sewer. And while i'm still on the issue of the mouth,can someone please advise him to always clean the sides of his mouth when he is talking to prevent saliva dribbling down like an slowpoke. It's disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by richidinho(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:
Obj has enjoyed 8 years plus including the time he spend as military leader

why must the man not shut up like other past leaders?

elder statesman is something that should be cherished and not rubbished

9ja should beware of this man, he totally wants to destabilize this country

for selfish reasons.

GEJ when he took over blocked one of OBJ channel of making money from poor Nigerians;

Before if u load MTN card like this *555*1*...#
The 1 at the middle means 1naira for OBJ anytime u recharge

GEJ exposed that

OBJ said....we shall see in 2015
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by emeka2847: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Instead of fighting with BH.

1st FG/PDP quarrelled with US Military.
Then they shifted to fighting APC.
Then Buhari.
Then PVC.
Then INEC.
Then card reader.
Then Nigerien soldiers.
Now na Obj.

God go deliver una.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Pennywise(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2015
redsun:
Is gej really so helpless he can't find any atrocity to pin down this old rampaging chimp on and lock him up for good? Why can't he use his executive power to deal with basket mouth thieves like OBJ? Does he feel so guilty himself he can't apprehend criminals?

He could be forgiven for been a new thief on the block, but let him use his power and bring down the old thieves at all cost and change the status quo from criminality to civility,at least to an extent.

NL politics has gone beyond this stupeed mundane talk. If u are here seeking relevance, go to romance section.

A small thing like you can speak your mind in public but a two time head of state cannot?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by luvmijeje(f): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:
I begin to wonder why comments from Obasanjo creates so much confusion within the president's camp. Are they scared that he is aware of some of their plans and revealing it to the world. The presence of Obasanjo is a blessing. He should continue to act as a check and balance for the president. Funny enough, they are members of the same party. Something is terribly wrong in aso rock

God bless you. The reason Obasanjo is screaming it's because he knows Jonathan plan which is to destabilise this country. One can accuse Baba of anything but no one can accuse him of lack of patriotism which Jonathan lacks.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by abdulatif8: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ is afflicted with Selective Amnesia which is
associated with old age.

# Goodluck_Forward_Nigeria
# GEJ_Sambo_Till_2019
# Educated_Men_Like_GEJ_And_Namadi_Value_Education
. # Forward_March_For_Goodluck_And_Sambo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Kolasheyi: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2015
The fault is either from the office of the presidency or the Adviser himself. With the chaos in the nation I could not have imagined this people having the time to decipher the intent of one old man. Instead why not use the time and the intelligence to do something better for the country and stop ranting.
Misplaced priority I guess. Not good to be clueless
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
It's such a shame that Nairaland could put Presidency's reaction to Obasanjo assertions on the front page but somehow found it difficult to put one of several threads detailing such assertions on the front page.

When "hot potato" news like this are systemically hidden at the obscured corner of politics' section, commentators, one way or the other, would look for them on twitter, news blogs and even on Linda Ikeji. And more people are drawn more and more way from Nairaland. And it shows in the downward spiral in Alexa rankings.

The rule of thumb, even for certified first class idiots, should be a reaction juxtaposed with original assertion. But it seems Nairaland is trading whatever is left of its credibility for a sinister motive. Just because you don't put it on the frontpage does not mean people are not aware of its existence. It does, however, show--glowingly-- your pretense of hiding behind a finger in an unmistakable vivid colors.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by bamite(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Na wa for OBJ sef o.

The sensible thing to do would have been to release the info at his disposal to close associates for dissemination to the public. By him doing this all the time, it portrays him as disgruntled and pained even though he has a right to feel pained judging by how Jona deceived him.

JonaTAN is unapologetically deceitful, unfaithful, desperate, callous, corrupt, manipulative and above all dangerously divisive. He is not a type of leader deserving of Nigeria.

In any case, Jona is a goner. That is to say, come March 28, Nigerians will affirm that they have had enough of GEJ's cluelessness and wickedness.

GMB 2015.
nice1
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
The "unverified" allegations by Obasanjo is despicable and unwarranted from someone of his calibre. Even a "nobody" like me know where to draw the line on issues that bothers on National Security.
YOU ARE SURPRISING ME! YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE FOR SOMETIME!
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Billygee2u: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
every wise and sensible person in Nigeria knows what OBJ is upto.he is actually trying to complete his 3rd term by all means .the funniest party APC failed to realize this,they APC,thought that OBJ is with them not knowing the Rat/Mouse have no friend.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2015
1stola:

Change that can get you a better job.
With an illiterate flag bearer who said he will stabilize global crude oil price and his bunch of corrupt individuals masquerading themselves as progressives? undecided

Boy! You must be one super dunce. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Akinz0126(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Baba Iyabo has continued to be a pain in the ass of PDPs and JONAH....Omashe oooo, OBJ keep up the good work ojare sky is your limit.Slow and steady APC'll win the race.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Pennywise(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
The naira has been reduced to a worthless piece of paper.

Billions of dollars held in trust for the Nigerian people liquidated.

The most feared and respected Army in West Africa now a complete joke.

Nigeria under occupation by a rag tag guerrilla force.

Institutions of state collapsing before our eyes.

Monumental scandal and fraud going into billions of Naira now an everyday occurrence

EFCC established to stem high level corruption in govt reduced to an agency chasing after teenagers over yahoo fraud.

No roads. No electricity. Education standard is zero.

What exactly are the redeeming features of this govt in the last 6yrs besides a few train coaches?

Each time a notable figure says the truth you all want to wee in your pant because u know it is true.

Obj may not have been a fantastic leader but he is a hell of an activist for the Nigerian people. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by hush15: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Baba's mind is unstable i guess with comments like his. he hand picked jona. now jona isplanning a grand scheme all becos jona has a mind of his own. OBJ, backstabbing doesnt fit you o.

GEJ all the way till a more stronger option is availabe.

APC is full of selfish, corrupt, thieves, unsincere, lawless, distractors who just want federal powers to EXPAnD and sECUre their evil ambitions
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Billygee2u: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
1stola:

Change that can get you a better job.
so you cannot create job for yourself and others without the help of the government ?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Obj deserves to be arrested for such inflammatory statements! Wat is the SSS doin abt did nonsense?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros @ emboldened there was only one AD Governor between May 2003 and May 2007. Fayose became governor in 2003, his predecessor was AD Governor Otunba Niyi Adebayo. So which AD Governors did baba lock?

Leave him, let him keep writing nonsense unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Sunky200: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:
Obj has enjoyed 8 years plus including the time he spend as military leader

why must the man not shut up like other past leaders?

elder statesman is something that should be cherished and not rubbished

9ja should beware of this man, he totally wants to destabilize this country

for selfish reasons.

exactly the same reason he must speak up.
now examine this and give your candid opinion; you start a company and worked for that company all your life, your endeavour are successful and you retired but install someone to succeed you in leading the company. if your successor is destroying your past hard work and have no regard for his predecessor, will you sit back and be carefree?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by VcStunner(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
quote author=PassingShot post=30744036]Na wa for OBJ sef o.

The sensible thing to do would have been to release the info at his disposal to close associates for dissemination to the public. By him doing this all the time, it portrays him as disgruntled and pained even though he has a right to feel pained judging by how Jona deceived him.

JonaTAN is unapologetically deceitful, unfaithful, desperate, callous, corrupt, manipulative and above all dangerously divisive. He is not a type of leader deserving of Nigeria.

In any case, Jona is a goner. That is to say, come March 28, Nigerians will affirm that they have had enough of GEJ's cluelessness and wickedness.

GMB 2015.[/quote] I don't know how old you are, but politics is for matured and buffer minds. If you are called out today on a national Tv to explain why u think a seating president of federal republic of Nigeria is clueless, I hope u have a good answer other than "I have the right to abuse my freedom of speech" as a nigerian citizen. I wish u had a reasoning of ur own. You knw they generate craps and propagate them searching for those vulnerable minds and stuck it there. If u knw better u do better. I believ u can be better at something else
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by ighodalonosa(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

sorry for using that word but you left me with no choice

U JUST INSULTED OUR PRESIDENT. THATS WHY U RE STILL WANDERING AIMLESSLY LOOKING FOR JOB AFTER FAILING INTERVIEWS THINKING APC WILL PROVIDE JOB FOR U WHEN THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO IN THEIR CONTROLLED STATES. BE WISE MY FRIEND. FOOLISHNESS IS BACKWARDNESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
See the lame excuse from GEJ and his Clueless Team

Don't they think before they talk at all or before they give their ridiculous press statements that kept exposing how unfortunate Nigeria has been in the hands of very FOO-LISH policy makers.

How on earth will Obasanjo head an interim Government if their is need to set up one ? Some f00lish kids here will not even think before they start screaming forward ever.

If there will be interim Government it can never be headed by anybody from South West.

If it will South West power belongs to Tinubu and his boys so OBJ stands no chance.

Please THINK and THINK very well before you pot. Dunce Electorates Headed by Dunce Government.

Did Obasanjo postpone the election ?

This useless guy can lie. Damn it.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE SURPRISING ME! YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE FOR SOMETIME!
Well...I've been objective though may be harsh sometimes
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fandango: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2015
All these heavy criticisms on Jonathans administration stems from the fact that he's from the minority region. If he was a yoruba or hausa all these will not have happen. GEJ,may God gv you the strength to buffer all these.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by VcStunner(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Sunky200:

exactly the same reason he must speak up.
now examine this and give your candid opinion; you start a company and worked for that company all your life, your endeavour are successful and you retired but install someone to succeed you in leading the company. if your successor is destroying your past hard work and have no regard for his predecessor, will you sit back and be carefree?
you are right I won't just sit and watch, neither will I openly encourage my long time rival competitor to take my company when he has'nt been able to match up with me going by his credentials and lack of intergrity! Pls mention 5 things that were succesful under President obj and why u think they are been destroyed by d present clueless govt? Or are u the type that follow propaganda too? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by mako007(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2015
nnanyereugo:
PDP if I wia u, I go jsy 4gt abt OBJ, hu culd ve intendd to die in power if nt OBJ. Bt God failed his 3rd term bid n he nw claims to b a saint.
mind you he did not sabotage the Country as uncle Jona dey do now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by excel4us: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
I SMELL SELFISH INTEREST.THE ONLY NIGERIAN IN MULTY PARTY SYSTEM. #MARCHTOGOODLUCK
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by mako007(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
fandango:
All these heavy criticisms on Jonathans administration stems from the fact that he's from the minority region. If he was a yoruba or hausa all these will not have happen. GEJ,may God gv you the strength to buffer all these.
you guys don't just get it. When he voted en masse 2011 was it his minority region that put him in power? Jonathan has done what he can but we are thirsty for real progress.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
richidinho:

GEJ when he took over blocked one of OBJ channel of making money from poor Nigerians;

Before if u load MTN card like this *555*1*...#
The 1 at the middle means 1naira for OBJ anytime u recharge

GEJ exposed that

OBJ said....we shall see in 2015

give 1% to the king...even the bible says that....what is your problem

and if you can afford a mobil phone..then you are surely not that poor..and again...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by ManMountain(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Obj always on point! Baba keep causing confusion in the camp of the closet secessionists. grin grin
They want to cause chaos in Nigeria and go to Biafra. grin biafrans don't have to plunge Nigeria into crisis.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ is really screwing this GEJ this days o. But why can't GEJ stand up to him. Why Reuben Abati all the time. The last time GEJ stood up to him, he called OBJ motor park tout and the next week, he was prostrating at otta.

I see bo false in what OBJ said anyway...he is afraid of defeat.

@Reuben Abati...when two elephants fight, pray not to be the grass o.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by 234GT(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros @ emboldened there was only one AD Governor between May 2003 and May 2007. Fayose became governor in 2003, his predecessor was AD Governor Otunba Niyi Adebayo. So which AD Governors did baba lock?

What of the other allegations against OBJ? OBJ is a thief! He is against Goodluck because he failed in him demonic third term agenda.

Nigerians should keep thanking God that Umar Musa Yaradua took over, if not, OBj would have milked this country dry. 16Billion USD and the power situation only got worse! Baba, go and *** jare, you have no moral rights to criticize Jonathan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.