Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (39539 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by EnigmAries(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Chief Obasanjo’s plot with others within and outside the country to thwart the general elections and foist an unconstitutional Interim National Government, which he hopes to head on the nation is well known to us
Threats from Niger-Deltan Militants to plung the country in chaos if Jonathan is re-elected, the blackmail of INEC into postponing the election by the Security Chiefs, the attacks on the person of GMB, the anti-christian speeches by Sambo, and the calls by some people like E. Clark for the removal of the INEC Boss are capable of thwarting the electoral process. I do not know how Obj plotted all these. If the Presidency doesn't desist from hatching that evil plan, then I do not see why Obj will not head the interim government, because all their actions are leading Nigeria into an era of great darkness.

For those of you who thinks Obj was just ranting, I fear for your life, coz GEJ is actually planning to pull that stunt as accused by the Former President.
There's nothing malicious in it and you shall all see it as they play it out.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ thinks he owns Nigerian Democracy. ..Ogbeni, wake up!! You're no KENNEDY!! You can't go around spreading false tales because your puppet has cut you off. The guy is so shameless in his vindictiveness it's not even funny.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
234GT:

What of the other allegations against OBJ? OBJ is a thief! He is against Goodluck because he failed in him demonic third term agenda.

Nigerians should keep thanking God that Umar Musa Yaradua took over, if not, OBj would have milked this country dry. 16Billion USD and the power situation only got worse! Baba, go and *** jare, you have no moral rights to criticize Jonathan!
I am not a fan of Obj
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by gabzy7(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
we will know who is a fool a sitting president or insignificant you,remember you promised to commit suicide if Gej wins,I can't wait to pay condolence,waiting
wicked

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Oklander:
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com
Your source na chinchin? grin

Anyway, why are pdp self servicing over Obj's comment, thought they regarded him as insignificant and believed he has "only one vote". This government just dey quarrel with everybody, smh.

Yes OBJ has just one vote but dont expect them to keep quiet about his allegations? Times are tricky, elections are around the corner...don't you think people would begin to read meanings into his utterances when GEJ finally wins?? Hes all about unseating GEJ yet have refused to see the rot in the opposition party and it's members
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes OBJ has judt one vote but dont expect them to keep quiet about his allegations? Times are tricky, elections are around the corner...don't you think people would begin to read meaning into his utterances when GEJ finally wins?? Hes all about unseating GEJ yet have refused to see the rot in the opposition party and it's members

GEJ gave us no choice than to go for the Opposition. All the rots allegation that sell before does not sell any longer.

“It was even made worse when the President in the media chat on the 11th of this month claimed not to have knowledge or not to have authorised it. I get worried, very worried that if the President of Nigeria is not in charge of security, maintenance of law and order and such a decision can be taken behind him, assuming that it is true, then the President must be reigning and not ruling.”
Obasanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Rexnegro(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Must he win?
Absolutely NO cos am tired

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by notoriousbabe: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Believe the presidency and you will believe anything. Abeg make Una do dis forking election make we rest jo,I'm so foking tired of all una foking propaganda.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by jimmy101231(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
we will know who is a fool a sitting president or insignificant you,remember you promised to commit suicide if Gej wins,I can't wait to pay condolence,waiting
Amen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by phemmyblaze99(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2015
To my understanding obasanjo is not the one who postponed election and also he's not the person that failed to tackle insecurity for over 4years and later decided to do it within six weeks, and i don't also see how he's going to head an interim government if there's eventually. Okupe is just busy making baseless accusation to anybody in sight opposing Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by engrchris77: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T MIND THE CRMINAL, IT'S FORWARD EVER, GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA WHETHER OBJ LIKE IT OR NOT

Make dem ask obasanjo if dem born am to rule Nigeria forever!
Nigerians wake up and let's push these old greedy power drunk Army politicians out.
Obasanjo forget when say he try to manulpulate the 4years to 3rd term during he rule as president make e for no go out of office.
The man na criminal and he say na corruption fighters he wan join( APC) when he himself na d father of corruption!
Na so e rig election for Liberia when AU promise never to use am as delegate.
APC na camp of retired thiefs and corrupt politicians.
Nigerians Wake up!!
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by bobbylegend(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:
Obj has enjoyed 8 years plus including the time he spend as military leader

why must the man not shut up like other past leaders?

elder statesman is something that should be cherished and not rubbished

9ja should beware of this man, he totally wants to destabilize this country

for selfish reasons.
[color=#990000][/color]

Probably OBJ is looking for shortcut to grave. How I wish Jona get obasanjo kind of evil mind
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by chizitelu16: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2015
obj is evil.
APC left m with on choice when they selected GMB
i stick with GEJ still

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:

GEJ gave us no choice than to go for the Opposition. All the rots allegation that sell before does not sell any longer.

“It was even made worse when the President in the media chat on the 11th of this month claimed not to have knowledge or not to have authorised it. I get worried, very worried that if the President of Nigeria is not in charge of security, maintenance of law and order and such a decision can be taken behind him, assuming that it is true, then the President must be reigning and not ruling.”
Obasanjo.

It doesn't sell. .really?? And OBJ can't keep his mouth shut?? Hes trying really hard to discredit the present administration because he knows the opposition isn't any better. His job is to make the GEJ led administration look worse so the opposition can be an option..i encourage him to knock himself out.
If this was coming from a more credible ex president, maybe it would have been successful. .but people know all OBJ wants is a puppet who does all his bidding and is ready to sacrifice that for someone who doesn't give a damn about him. As long as his puppet is taught a lesson, buhari can be President gringringrin . More desperation to his quest biko
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by gasperkoya(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
He won't kpeme but live to declare the Glory of God and be able to see the winning team "change"!! But One thing am sure of is........ We gonna pay you gangan condolence...quote author=iamodenigbo1 post=30743460]we will know who is a fool a sitting president or insignificant you,remember you promised to commit suicide if Gej wins,I can't wait to pay condolence,waiting[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It doesn't sell. .really?? And OBJ can't keep his mouth shut?? Hes trying really hard to discredit the present administration because he knows the opposition isn't any better. His job is to make the GEJ led administration look worse so the opposition can be an option..i encourage him to knock himself out.
If this was coming from a more credible ex president, maybe it would have been successful. .but people know all OBJ wants is a puppet who does all his bidding and is ready to sacrifice that for someone who doesn't give a damn about him. As long as his puppet is taught a lesson, buhari can be President gringringrin . More desperation to his quest biko

Keep his mouth shut and watch the country in ruins.

You don't have to try hard to discredit GEJ's Govt. GEJ makes it easy with all the stup1d things his people does everyday and when you say Obasanjo is not a credible ex President, I laugh at your ignorance.

You heard your president claim he does not know about the election postponement that he was not consulted. grin grin grin Jeeezzz !

Words like OBJ want a puppet has expired. Look for another propaganda and it is easier when an intelligent person is sitting.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Akshow: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
danypoolson:
mugu
mumu
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by mrrock: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo do not have the moral authority to talk about corruption and abuse of office under Jonathan. He committed the same offences he's accusing Jonathan of, he even went far more than Jonathan. No matter how much he try to re-write his legacy after leaving office, but one good thing is history will never confer on him what he doesn't deserve.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Remarkable: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
olatunji21:
We want Buhari
We want Change
Sai Baba
March4Buhari

Yeah, Buhari is marching forth to his 4th defeat!!!
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by TippyTop(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Time to lock up Obasanjo, shut his mouth for good.

Arrest the failed Otah farmer now!!!!

GEJ till Obj is locked up.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2015
whatever...the only thing i know is..obansajo left office with supplus in the treasury,........
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by anulaxad(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:
I begin to wonder why comments from Obasanjo creates so much confusion within the president's camp. Are they scared that he is aware of some of their plans and revealing it to the world. The presence of Obasanjo is a blessing. He should continue to act as a check and balance for the president. Funny enough, they are members of the same party. Something is terribly wrong in aso rock

Abi o, I mean are these politicians children, fight and throwing damaging insults at each other, this is embarrassing for us as a Country; I mean have you read some of the words that Abati used :vituperation, nefarious.

Chai der is God o
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2015
people always want to discredit obasanjo..but fact is...obansanjo paved the way for jonathan....

nobody is perfect...

but give respect...when respect is due....
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Soso990240(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

sorry for using that word but you left me with no choice
Meaning u can call ur father A BIG FOOL? Can u atleast respect his age before respecting his office? U didnt read d whole thing and cant even tel dat those ar nt Gej's words.u just commentd to get likes frm ur like..smh for u..
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by flexing11(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:

for selfish reasons.
u are mad,,baba is our mout* piece,pls baba tell us wat we dt k*ow,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by sammyj: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
A big fool and clueless INDEED. To all Jonathan supporters may the Lord almighty run and manage your life the way this clueless government has been managing the affairs and common wealth of this great country called Nigeria, Say BIG AMEN !!
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2015
EnigmAries:
Threats from Niger-Deltan Militants to plung the country in chaos if Jonathan is re-elected, the blackmail of INEC into postponing the election by the Security Chiefs, the attacks on the person of GMB, the anti-christian speeches by Sambo, and the calls by some people like E. Clark for the removal of the INEC Boss are capable of thwarting the electoral process. I do not know how Obj plotted all these. If the Presidency doesn't desist from hatching that evil plan, then I do not see why Obj will not head the interim government, because all their actions are leading Nigeria into an era of great darkness.

For those of you who thinks Obj was just ranting, I fear for your life, coz GEJ is actually planning to pull that stunt as accused by the Former President.
There's nothing malicious in it and you shall all see it as they play it out.

Leave the blind ignoramous electorate.

We heard it that election would be posponed, he did.

We heard jega would be sacked.... it is already in the pipe line...

If Jega is sacked, another Inec Chairman can not conduct election immediately.

So if we have reason to set up Coalition Government, How will Obasanjo Benefit from it.

How Obasanjo Ochestrated all these to remain in power still beat my imagination but why people don't think before taking abati's words gullibly beats my imagination the more.

Abati is simply a f00l for just submitting what Okupe gave him ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2015
I think this is very possible, even probable.

Govt spokesman has inadvertently revealed the plan that America who runs our government, has for us.

Any body with ability to think clearly knows Thief Obasanjo can never support Buhari, who would expose his crimes when he was in power.

Thief Obasanjo knows that Buhari would not be allowed to become president, hence why he is pretending to support Buhari and also because he knows Buhari 's popularity, appearing to side with Buhari would increase his chances of America choosing him and of Nigerians tolerating him to head an interim government.

He can also hoodwink us into believing he would be an arbitrator that would allow Buhari to be democratically elected. In reality his role would be to oversee the break up of Nigeria.

I urge APC to announce their parallel govt with immediate effect.
I urge patriotic military officers to take control of the military and support the parallel government

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
I think this is. very possible even probable.

Govt spokesman has inadvertently revealed the plan that America who runs our government, has for us.

Any body with ability to think clearly knows Thief Obasanjo can never support Buhari, who would expose his crimes when he was in power.

Thief Obasanjo is knows that Buhari would not be allowed to become president, hence why he is pretending to support Buhari and also because he knows Buhari 's popularity, appearing to side with would increase his chances of America choosing him to head an interim government.

He can also hoodwink us into believing he would be an arbitrator that would allow Buhari to be democratically elected. In reality his role would be to oversee the break up of Nigeria.

It is well.

One ee-diot spotted in Buhari's camp.

Can you justify the nonsense you wrote with anything apart from Abati's Press release ?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nickxtra(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:

for selfish reasons.
For stating his position, he wants destabilize this country? How?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by cyberguy72(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

YOU AND YOUR FULL GENERATIONS ARE FOOLS.INFACT YOU AND UR DESCENDANTS WILL CONTINUE TO BRING FORTH FOOLS TO THIS WORLD
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by eph12(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2015
nerodenero:
I just looked critically,trying to assess the regimes of OBJ and GEJ and it is obvious the two have failed us.While OBJ is trying to be relevant by all means,GEJ has created more problems than he met.

OBJ is RED
R-RETIRED
E-EXTREMELY
D-DANGEROUS

While GEJ is still a learner.
What are the problems GEJ created?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / US Wants WTO DG Race Reopened — Suggests Okonjo-iweala Lacks Experience / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.