Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (39526 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Deepfreezer(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
after march 28 we shall know who's incharge of this country.
GEJ must complete 8years.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by xklucvG: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

sorry for using that word but you left me with no choice
Your father is a mighty FOOL.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by kingPINN(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

Young and very unintelligent.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by vicogu76(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

I just pity you for insulting your father not my president.mannerless fool you just call ur self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by koikoi2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

Ur mama and papa and u and all ur family be big fool.
U must be a member of boko haram in NL.
Stupidity dey smell for ur mouth.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by kate3: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
YEYE MAN. HE NO GOT SHAME. HE NO DE LOOK HIMSELF FOR MIRROR SEE SAA OLD AGE DIN CAUGHT. OLD MAN WEY DEY ACT LIKE SMALL PICKIN. GOD DEY WAIT FOR HIM TO REPENT NOW.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by cyberguy72(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
OLADD:

Fool, are you saying PDP or the Fed govt should ignore one foolish imbecilic ex president who wants to throw the nation into chaos? For you information, Jonathan is just been civil and tolerant, or else that Ota Farm old baboon should have been handcuffed by now. I assure you that very soon, Obasanjo will go to jail again.
Yes OBJ will go to jail and nothing will happen.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by melvin0004(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jona you're a Big foo l

no respect 4 d president. ur father is d bigger fool.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by 1stola: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
cyberguy72:
DUMB.How many jobs did Fashola create
Your papa dumb.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by 1stola: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
With an illiterate flag bearer who said he will stabilize global crude oil price and his bunch of corrupt individuals masquerading themselves as progressives? undecided

Boy! You must be one super dunce. grin
Fool.
Jobless TANoid.
GEJ till you get sense.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
justhelp:
What if the result is not in GEJ favor?
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID M U S T?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by justhelp(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAID M U S T?
THEN GEJ IS THE PAST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR HE FACE HUMILIATION LIKE LAURENT GBAGBO THAT IS IF HE DID NOT DIE
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by MubbyCollins(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
owobokiri:
Abacha should have done this country a huge favour by spraying some insecticides on this Ottah rat
You can see how foolish you are, you don't even know the difference between a rodent and an Insect, yet you make useless noise. Insecticide on a Rat. Lol.
By their cluelessness you shall know them. As clueless as GEJ.
SAI BUHARI
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by nzeadachie: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
justhelp:
THEN GEJ IS THE PAST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR HE FACE HUMILIATION LIKE LAURENT GBAGBO THAT IS IF HE DID NOT DIE
THEN PREPARE FOR THE HUMILIATION AS YOU SAID, AS I SAID WE ARE WAITING FOR THE RESULT, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, SIMPLE
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Akinrogun(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
chychyobbi:
Presidency has faulted recent statements made by former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, about incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Obasanjo, during an interview with Channels Television, had alleged that the postponement of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was part of the grand plans by President Goodluck Jonathan to win the election by all means.

The former President made the statement on Saturday in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, while speaking on the state of the nation and giving his opinion on the election postponement.

Obasanjo accused the President of forcing the postponement of the elections on INEC.

However, a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, on Saturday, made the Government’s position known on the issues raised by Obasanjo.

...........from a man that set fire to everything he ever wrote in his life!

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by holamyd(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
#shoroniyen
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by hardbody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Na wa for OBJ sef o.

The sensible thing to do would have been to release the info at his disposal to close associates for dissemination to the public. By him doing this all the time, it portrays him as disgruntled and pained even though he has a right to feel pained judging by how Jona deceived him.

JonaTAN is unapologetically deceitful, unfaithful, desperate, callous, corrupt, manipulative and above all dangerously divisive. He is not a type of leader deserving of Nigeria.

In any case, Jona is a goner. That is to say, come March 28, Nigerians will affirm that they have had enough of GEJ's cluelessness and wickedness.

GMB 2015.

What an irony. You called him all those names and still say he is clueless?

This clueless guy is just dribbling all of you and playing his card close to his chest. Who would have imagined that the elections will be postponed? What other aces do you think this man has? Yet you guys are calling him clueless. I have since learnt to respect his ingenuity. Think differently at your own peril.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by PassingShot(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
hardbody:

What an irony. You called him all those names and still say he is clueless?

This clueless guy is just dribbling all of you and playing his card close to his chest. Who would have imagined that the elections will be postponed? What other aces do you think this man has? Yet you guys are calling him clueless. I have since learnt to respect his ingenuity. Think differently at your own peril.

That he postponed the election was only a sign of desperation. If it was not predicted many times it could have been a stroke of ingenuity. But for the fact that it was predicted and a drowning man will still try to hang on to anything, he forced his way.

That was his last card and the whole world is closely watching now.

Let him try another stupid stunt and see what will follow.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by rhames(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
lets call a spade by its name. Irrespective of our hatred for OBJ, he is one man everybody admires for two good reasons. He is not a coward and he tells you the plain truth no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by Charlotte15: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
There must be some truth to this interim government issue. I believe Obasanjo should know as he still has his boys in the system. There's no smoke without fire and people can't be saying the same thing over and over again for the issue to be dismissed by the wave of the hand.

I see Babangida's hand in all of this. I'm sure they've dangled the thought of him running the ING and won't he be too pleased to get back in the arena. Hmmm may God forbid bad thing.

But I want to know why Jonathan wants to remain in office by all means and damn the consequences?
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by tonychristopher: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan is a nice man I must say and he kerps taking shiits from obasnjo ..why allow him a pdp member to antsgonise him

I wonder why obasanjo can't make a stand and be for it . Must he talk like a flipant woman

I lost my respect for him and his ilk
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
DON'T MIND THE CRMINAL, IT'S FORWARD EVER, GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA WHETHER OBJ LIKE IT OR NOT
They know na..that's why they are shaky
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
owobokiri:
Abacha should have done this country a huge favour by spraying some insecticides on this Ottah rat
He never knew he life is still a miracle that should be on perpetual thanksgiving to God so long as he continue living

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
my father is a Big fool for suporting OBJ during his tenure

Yes he must be indeed
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Boss13:
I begin to wonder why comments from Obasanjo creates so much confusion within the president's camp. Are they scared that he is aware of some of their plans and revealing it to the world. The presence of Obasanjo is a blessing. He should continue to act as a check and balance for the president. Funny enough, they are members of the same party. Something is terribly wrong in aso rock
Yes something is indeed wrong since GEJ stopped the financial agreement he plunged on his neck..Nothing is happening..that old fool is supose to go back to prison where he belongs..he is an enemy of the state
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by lekanbad: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo continues to play a villified leader,he has refused to emulate respectable Elder-statesmen like Gowon,Abdulsalami,IBB.What are the basis for his recent vituperations if not because he has been edged out of circulation based on his domineering posture on all front.Only in this clime where history is not used as yardstick tp judge an individual can a Obasanjo type continue to insult our sensibilities with his outbursts.What exactly does he to stand to gain?Probably he wants to make an effort to repair his battered image before the public and international community.Can we easily forget it was during his regime Marshal Harry,Bola Ige,Alfred Rewane and Funso Williams were murdered in cold blood without bringing anybody to justice? Can we forget the crime against Human rights in Zaki biam and Odi villages where mass murder was carried out under his directive by the armed forces? Can we forget the harassment of perceived political enemies by EFCC and threats to opposition parties with state apparatus? Who tried seeking an agenda of third term through constitutional conference and bribed legislators with N 50 million each? I guess that was OBJ. Who claimed the 2007 election was a do or die affair and supervised massive rigging in 2003&2007 elections?Who perpetually made himself the Minister of Petroleum for 8 years without accountability to Nigerians?I hope we have not forgotten?What about the multi billion dollars Siemens and halliburton scandals?Can we talk about the NIPP $16 billion which gave us no single Megawatt but left NEPA worse than it was met?Who built private university and international library using diverted State funds and government apparatus while still serving as President?Who never cared about the state of our roads like Lagos-Ibadan express-way,Benin-Sagamu express-way,Kano-Maiduguri express-way when they became death traps despite spending 8 years and making several billions from oil and Abacha loot? Will this man leave us and find another way of repairing his battered image instead of toiling with our future.We need no moral compass from him at this moment because he had his time but misused it and kept himself busy fighting perceived enemies.Nigerians are wiser and will determine what is best for them.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is high time you defined this "CHANGE" you want.
He can't,na follow follow demon em be
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by EnigmAries(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:

Leave the blind ignoramous electorate.

We heard it that election would be posponed, he did.

We heard jega would be sacked.... it is already in the pipe line...

If Jega is sacked, another Inec Chairman can not conduct election immediately.

So if we have reason to set up Coalition Government, How will Obasanjo Benefit from it.

How Obasanjo Ochestrated all these to remain in power still beat my imagination but why people don't think before taking abati's words gullibly beats my imagination the more.

Abati is simply a f00l for just submitting what Okupe gave him ...
There are just two categories of people who support Jonathan: those who knows the truth about this government but can't say because they are beneficiaries and; the blind bigots and ignorant ones who have benefitted next to nothing. 95% of them belong to the latter group. They are like robots...they can not be reasoned with. To them, an asininity becomes a profundity because Jonathan or any of his aides uttered it.
Lai Mohammed has been shouting since last year about how this wants to use security issue as an excuse not to hold elections. What do we have now? I dey laugh. Most, if not all, of the various allegations against this government are true and reliable (once you winnow out the chaff).

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by dammytosh: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
EnigmAries:
There are just two categories of people who support Jonathan: those who knows the truth about this government but can't say because they are beneficiaries and; the blind bigots and ignorant ones who have benefitted next to nothing. 95% of them belong to the latter group. They are like robots...they can not be reasoned with. To them, an asininity becomes a profundity because Jonathan or any of his aides uttered it.
Lai Mohammed has been shouting since last year about how this wants to use security issue as an excuse not to hold elections. What do we have now? I dey laugh. Most, if not all, of the various allegations against this government are true and reliable (once you winnow out the chaff).

You are right.
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is high time you defined this "CHANGE" you want.
he cant..na follow follow demon em be
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
nnanyereugo:
PDP if I wia u, I go jsy 4gt abt OBJ, hu culd ve intendd to die in power if nt OBJ. Bt God failed his 3rd term bid n he nw claims to b a saint.
He is lucky it is somebody with a good heart like GEJ he is fighting bc if not, he would have been reminded of his past by such govt and I think GEJ should do so
Re: Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency by fuckerholic(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
hushmail:
Obj has enjoyed 8 years plus including the time he spend as military leader

why must the man not shut up like other past leaders?

elder statesman is something that should be cherished and not rubbished

9ja should beware of this man, he totally wants to destabilize this country

for selfish reasons.
Na GEJ leave am
I swear if na me I would have reminded him of his past days in the prison..who is he to be a treat to this country ?
Is he the only past president ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.