Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera (36093 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" / Omotola Replies Etcetera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TI1919(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
I saw etcetera article and MI insult and this is what I have to say... Etcetera spoke very well why?
When you see your brother falling and you refuse to help him it shows one thing you are carrying the heart of a devil.
Etcetera actually spoke very well to our youth and it is clear to me that he has vision for the youth than MI. cool cool cool
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Frydae: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
CONFIRM! That's Y d guy is so emotionally devasted hence his transfer of aggression!
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
holusormi:

I swear bro ,, that guy has bad mouth abi Na bad hands... He dealt miserably with Kelly handsome sometime ago... Na since that day I don dey fear am

but he's still a novice when it comes to beefin....Vector tha viper is still the master

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by gagzee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Coldfeet:
Etc failed musician? thats a lie. etcetera pulls mature classy and elite crowd with his kinda music! mi in a million years you wont get the prestige Etc got! so shut itangry support anything that puts food on your table? even arrant nonsense? NO WAY!!! etcetera spoke the truth address the issue he raised and stop whinning about.tongue
wtf is dis one saying? na u help am gather d elite crowd?...mumu tlk..u cant even compare him wit bez or timi dakolo dat does similar music wit him..n wat is wrong in supporting a political candidate?...msheew rubbish tlk
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by ernecy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin wait, M.I, are u telling me that they is an artist from Naija that is worse than SKY-B, and his name is ETC grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by TI1919(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
MI has lost touch to reality...
Etcetera spoke very well in his article with a focus making the youths understand who our politicians are, that shows that he is a shining light to our youths unlike MI, our youth should be very careful the kind of people they listen to, life is not about money if you believe something is true just stand by it. Instead of raining insult on people whose image shows class than you.

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by bayusman: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who is Etcetera ??
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Christeety: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
yuzjet:
Lol....

Wetin etcetera do this dwarf?

Smelling beefing!

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by dROC1: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love MI but I'm not with him on this one.
Forget the offensive articles, I will pick that Etcetera's album over all of MI's body of work anyday...Etcetera dey sing slow but don't play with him.

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by hotgunz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
2undexy:
Anybody fumble with Abaga is good as dead
say dat to the local rappers..... Abeg I no mention names oooo
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by highchief3(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I buy albums of guys like etctera because years later you can play the songs and still enjoy the lyrics but I simply download the likes of IM because few weeks later you feel stupid for buy the album

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by hotgunz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
M.I u again always lookin for beef to make himself famous.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by frainc(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Abed shey any one know etcetera twitter handle?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Almightyperes: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whenever you see or hear someone trying to make someone else to feel bad join know that person is very unhappy with his or herself..... A happy heart over looks insult
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by bosun11(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmm I don't understand

your twitter bio ofcos, how wll you understand
d pics i saw there is ENTIRELY diff from this though
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Etcetera is the best! Sensible songs with nice beats unlike M.I jargons called rap. Most Nigerians don't listen to meaningful songs so how will they appreciate Etcetera's style of music. Etcetera I bow ooooo! M.I how far! Etcetera is the best! Sensible songs with nice beats unlike M.I jargons called rap. Most Nigerians don't listen to meaningful songs so how will they appreciate Etcetera's style of music. Etcetera I bow ooooo! M.I how far! Etcetera is the best! Sensible songs with nice beats unlike M.I jargons called rap. Most Nigerians don't listen to meaningful songs so how will they appreciate Etcetera's style of music. Etcetera I bow ooooo! M.I how far!
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
That guy called Etcetera is nothing but a proverbial f.ool ! He even had the s.tupidity to write an article against GMB supporters .
He will remain nothing but a failure .

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by 9jatatafo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
On a serious note ETC has mature music for the mature minds. Though not in support of this beefing between the MI and ETC.
Is MI and ETC fighting over a girl or what? I want to know the cause of their beef abi na biscuit bone.
But come to think of it, ETC once sang about noise on twitter where those that ate point and kill will announce it in twitter. So na twitter abi internet ETC dey do hin own biscuit boning (beefing).
Spread my aboki mat and sipping kunu enjoying the breeze under the mango tree as Ikeja distribution company don collect light, waiting for more verbal attack.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Srallens(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chidexter:
Lol, wonder what happened to M.I, no more songs to sing.
Now i'm stuck with just Ice Prince and Mode 9
. Bt his album jst came out a couple of mnths back! N u want him to release anoda 1? Is dat hw easy u think it is?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by gen2yomi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bad bele is allowed grin
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Genea(f): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
bosun11:

your twitter bio ofcos, how wll you understand
d pics i saw there is ENTIRELY diff from this though
oh my gush,ppl grow,dey become matured ,are u comparing a pix of den to now,u must be kidding me ryt,in order words wat r u saying mister,dat am using someone else pix
and dose words were just jokes
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by yuzjet(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Christeety:

Mind your words!!. M.I is not a dwarf. There's a difference btw d words: Short&Dwarf.

Mind ur words too. Think u and MI have the same heights. Wonder why u took DAT too personal?
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by yoji: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
sauceny:
M.I ABAGA can't deny the fact he copied DRAKE'S "Worst Behavior" video concept to shoot his "Bad Belle" video as well.
sorry to to burst your bubble, but the video was shot by a video director called MEX. All MI did was pay him. Besides drake isnt d first to shoot a rap video centred on the streets. It a common concept with respect to hip hop.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Herrmes: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
MI sounds like typical naija celebrities,they hate the Truth,what ETC said is the plain "truth",even if you want to reply him do so with Facts not a personal insults,I use to think he is intelligent but this proved me Wrong.
learn this and then your life would be much easier, M.I doesn't have anything to prove to you
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
hotgunz:
say dat to the local rappers..... Abeg I no mention names oooo

lol...who re the local rappers? Is it that bunch of wack rappers u calld local? They re community rapper nt local
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by franzis(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
M.I told a big lie on that ..etcetera album being the worst is the joke of the century, if I am correct one of his songs Michelle won an headies award, another of this his songs think its ring the alarm enjoyed massive airplay on radio and tv
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tosyn007:

I'm deadly sure if GEJ offers you just $10,000 to just feature in his campaign video, you'll most definitely turn it down. Right? Right??

I will turn it down.
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by ebosse(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
But Etcetera album is waaaaaaay better than this wacko " Chairman" album naooo... In fact his album is 1 of the best outta 9ja till date.. I wonder Y he stopped singing tho'...

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by deebrain(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
2undexy:
Anybody fumble with Abaga is good as dead

preach
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by majamajic(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Etcetera is far better than MI ,
Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Sparklesebony: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Coldfeet:
Etc failed musician? thats a lie. etcetera pulls mature classy and elite crowd with his kinda music! mi in a million years you wont get the prestige Etc got! so shut itangry support anything that puts food on your table? even arrant nonsense? NO WAY!!! etcetera spoke the truth address the issue he raised and stop whinning about.tongue

10 gbosas for d truth. because MI pulls a larger crowd does not make him better.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera by Sparklesebony: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
highchief3:
I buy albums of guys like etctera because years later you can play the songs and still enjoy the lyrics but I simply download the likes of IM because few weeks later you feel stupid for buy the album

Word! You beat me to it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.