Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband (12382 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian men and cheating.

Wetin this blokus dey cause ehn.
Op, pls don't poison him, sooner or later he will catch the virus or std. That one na enough punishment.

Carry your loads and take off before you join others treating themselves of hIV.

Life is too short to start living like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara your attention is highly and urgently needed here please come and chook mouth for the matter

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by KanwuliaJara: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
KanwuliaJara your attention is highly and urgently needed here please come and chook mouth for the matter

Nigerian marriages nor be wetin you wan carry for head on any SUNDAY o. cheesy
You nor say "husband" na real trophy for Nigerian jobless women ke! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bellong: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
divaa:
I would suggest you gather evidence of his cheating and use it to embarass him at his workplace.

Ma'am, this is a very stupid thing to do. Your domestic issue should be resolved at home and remain domestic. If you ever find yourself in this situation, I pray you don't anyway) do not attempt to do something like this.

You wouldn't be able to face the consequences...

mutter:

Please for God`s sake do not fight over a woman, not even with him, you are above that. You can`t change it but at leas you can counter it with dignity.
My ex even brought home girls ad I went through all phases but one day I just decided to say nothing. It was almost as if he was rubbing it in my face.
Once two girl came to the house, went straight to his room and lay down on the bed, put on AC and TV. They went to the kitchen and took my food! when my husband came back after we greeted and he sat down i told him he had visitors. He dashed to the room and came out with them. You should have seen their faces grin " Sorry Ma". I just told them they should feel free
You see my husband had brought them into the house while I was away visiting m dad and had told them that his friend and the wife lived there too.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Madam, I must admit you have patience that is unparalleled if you experienced the above. However, in my opinion, I think accepting this shouldn't be an advice given in a public forum. I do get the point you are driving home but 90% of people here may not comprehend what you wrote.
It seems you are encouraging ladies to condone cheating from the husband. Not every lady has such patience. Something that will not push the patient limit of anyone is appropriate for a public advice.

The above is strictly my opinion.

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by SAMBARRY: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nigerian marriages nor be wetin you wan carry for head on any SUNDAY o. cheesy
You nor say "husband" na real trophy for Nigerian jobless women ke! wink
grin lobatan grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by uglyogre(f): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
[/quote

author=mutter post=30762422]The first thing you need to know is that
you did not make this man in one year. He just got a job.

The second thing you need to realize is that his family may not be
pleased with you as you are from different tribes.

Try this advice and come back and give the testimony.
Stop controlling him, that does not bring anything.
Welcome him home, show that you are happy to see him, don`t ask him
where he went.
If you feel that you are special believe that no woman can match up to
you.
When he is at work call him or send him an SMS, tell him you can`t wait
for him to come home and.....(tell him something that will make him run
home to grab you in his hands).

This man is going out there to have some fun, so make the fun at home
more than the one outside and he will come back.

Show him love, kindness and respect and if he is a good man you will see
a visible change.

Please for God`s sake do not fight over a woman, not even with him, you
are above that. You can`t change it but at leas you can counter it with
dignity.

My ex even brought home girls ad I went through all phases but one day I
just decided to say nothing. It was almost as if he was rubbing it in
my face.
Once two girl came to the house, went straight to his room and lay down
on the bed, put on AC and TV. They went to the kitchen and took my food!
when my husband came back after we greeted and he sat down i told him
he had visitors. He dashed to the room and came out with them. You
should have seen their faces grin " Sorry Ma". I just told them they
should feel free.
You see my husband had brought them into the house while I was away
visiting m dad and had told them that his friend and the wife lived
there too. [/quote author]

madam, if you dont mind my asking, are you talking about about
ex-boyfriend, ex-husband or the current husband you are leaving with?
Please if this is your present husband, you both need to seek
professional counselling because this is a very unhealthy marriage and
if you both continue this way, the end might be what you and him will
live to regret. marriage should be enjoyed and not endured!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by mutter(f): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2015
uglyogre:
[/quote

author=mutter post=30762422]The first thing you need to know is that
you did not make this man in one year. He just got a job.

The second thing you need to realize is that his family may not be
pleased with you as you are from different tribes.

Try this advice and come back and give the testimony.
Stop controlling him, that does not bring anything.
Welcome him home, show that you are happy to see him, don`t ask him
where he went.
If you feel that you are special believe that no woman can match up to
you.
When he is at work call him or send him an SMS, tell him you can`t wait
for him to come home and.....(tell him something that will make him run
home to grab you in his hands).

This man is going out there to have some fun, so make the fun at home
more than the one outside and he will come back.

Show him love, kindness and respect and if he is a good man you will see
a visible change.

Please for God`s sake do not fight over a woman, not even with him, you
are above that. You can`t change it but at leas you can counter it with
dignity.

My ex even brought home girls ad I went through all phases but one day I
just decided to say nothing. It was almost as if he was rubbing it in
my face.
Once two girl came to the house, went straight to his room and lay down
on the bed, put on AC and TV. They went to the kitchen and took my food!
when my husband came back after we greeted and he sat down i told him
he had visitors. He dashed to the room and came out with them. You
should have seen their faces grin " Sorry Ma". I just told them they
should feel free.
You see my husband had brought them into the house while I was away
visiting m dad and had told them that his friend and the wife lived
there too. [/quote author]

madam, if you dont mind my asking, are you talking about about
ex-boyfriend, ex-husband or the current husband you are leaving with?
Please if this is your present husband, you both need to seek
professional counselling because this is a very unhealthy marriage and
if you both continue this way, the end might be what you and him will
live to regret. marriage should be enjoyed and not endured!

MY ex husband- on June 5th it would be 20 years!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by uglyogre(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=mutter post=30774707]

MY ex husband- on June 5th it would be 20 years![/quote] thank goodness
he's now an EX, do you mean 20 years of being separated?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Killing him won't give you peace of mind. Your conscience will not allow you to rest and the karma delivery guy will knock your door one day.

Why don't you sit him down and Have a talk with him? You may be making premature conclusions.

Remember, marriage is always hard in the beginning.

Says who?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by mutter(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2015
uglyogre:
thank goodness
he's now an EX, do you mean 20 years of being separated?

Yes seperated and then divorced.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Says who?
Ask married people, Honest married people or maybe your mom and she would tell you. It takes time to learn and respect/cope with the differences.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ask married people, Honest married people or maybe your mom and she would tell you. It takes time to learn and respect/cope with the differences.

I will start by asking myself

And the answer is no wink

The time for learning is during courtship cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by pickabeau1: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
bukatyne:

The time for learning starts during courtship
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=pickabeau1 post=30780035][/quote]

Yes we change as we grow older, however the basics remain the same
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Yes we change as we grow older, however the basics remain the same

Whatever you say
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
bukatyne:

I will start by asking myself

And the answer is no wink

The time for learning is during courtship cheesy
Nobody reveals his/her real color during courtship.

Exam malpractice dey for marriage too............
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Misblah(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Renowned feminist writer Flora Nwapa said something onetime. She said " a woman shouldn't ruin her life because of a bad marriage. She has a choice, a choice to marry and have children, a choice to marry and divorce their husbands. Marriage is not THE only way." My point is, if u feel frustrated, wouldn't u rather be a divorcee than a convict? Walk out if u feel the situation is beyond remedy and prove u are better off without him!...let's turn the table around, he for don deport u go ur Pman house tay tay. Don't let societal expectations be ur excuse, society would still castigate u if u stay back and prolly lose ur temper one day. Marriage is not the only way!

#gotcha back girl!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by fuzzywuzzy: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op you don't have to kill him. You can make his life miserable

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by soulglo: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Get a divorce and please don't marry anybody else. He is an idiot but at least he does not have a plan to kill somebody. You choose to stay in a marriage with a LovePeddler and then you want to kill him. Are you glued to him?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by soulglo: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
fuzzywuzzy:
Op you don't have to kill him. You can make his life miserable without him knowing you are the one behind his misfortunes.
I don't know why men are so stupîd and useless when it comes to sex. The STDs flying around should be enough to keep people from being promiscuous but they don't have any sense so they keep seeking vagina like rabid dogs with no self control.
Am sure you saw signs of his promiscuity before the marriage but went ahead to marry him because you thought you just had to be married. Marriage is not a do or die affair, only fools think it is.

She might not he have seen that in him. She says he did not have a good job then but does now. Going from the posts I see here it seems that Nigerian men generally cannot handle earning a respectable living. It might be a symptom of many growing up impoverished. It seems when they get a little bit of money they must womanize until they die from a disease.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bellong: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:

She might not he have seen that in him. She says he did not have a good job then but does now. Going from the posts I see here it seems that Nigerian men generally cannot handle earning a respectable living. It might be a symptom of many growing up impoverished. It seems when they get a little bit of money they must womanize until they die from a disease.

Going by few posts, you made the above conclusion... sister Soulglo, diaris God oooo
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by fuzzywuzzy: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by soulglo: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
bellong:

Going by few posts, you made the above conclusion... sister Soulglo, diaris God oooo

Yes diaries God grin not a few posts. Most of guys in this section anyway. Even the ones who seem educated
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Feraz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:

fuzzywuzzy:

Men are just empty headed zombies when it comes to sex, no need for any long explanation.
Rich or poor they are the same.
Fools with no self control.
What an awesome generalization!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Ama80(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
My dear I knw how u feel cos I ve bn there and bet me most women hav.u wudnt want his blood on ur hands,u cant live wt dat rather learn to play d game.get a man friend(can b ur cousin)explain to him u want him to act lik ur lover.let him send u sweet msgs and at odd time and act suspicious too.kip late night as much as possible may b in church without telling him and start dresin sexily but not trashy.put a new life in you and I bet he will become jealous n wud wish to complain to his relatives or yours.time to talk. in any case dnt cheat on him but act lik u re doing.na men jealous pass.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by soulglo: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Feraz:
What an awesome generalization!!! undecided

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by fuzzywuzzy: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:

You're welcome
Hahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by soulglo: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
[i][/i]
Misblah:
Renowned feminist writer Flora Nwapa said something onetime. She said " a woman shouldn't ruin her life because of a bad marriage. She has a choice, a choice to marry and have children, a choice to marry and divorce their husbands. Marriage is not THE only way." My point is, if u feel frustrated, wouldn't u rather be a divorcee than a convict? Walk out if u feel the situation is beyond remedy and prove u are better off without him!...let's turn the table around, he for don deport u go ur Pman house tay tay. Don't let societal expectations be ur excuse, society would still castigate u if u stay back and prolly lose ur temper one day. Marriage is not the only way!

#gotcha back girl!
Didn't know Flora Nwapa was a feminist. My mom bought me Efuru. I think I was about 14 years old then. Looking back now it does make sense. Very strong women in Efuru. In fact I'm going on Amazon to see if I can get that book. I probably read it like a million times
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulglo:

U are wrong sweetie!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ama80:
My dear I knw how u feel cos I ve bn there and bet me most women hav.u wudnt want his blood on ur hands,u cant live wt dat rather learn to play d game.get a man friend(can b ur cousin)explain to him u want him to act lik ur lover.let him send u sweet msgs and at odd time and act suspicious too.kip late night as much as possible may b in church without telling him and start dresin sexily but not trashy.put a new life in you and I bet he will become jealous n wud wish to complain to his relatives or yours.time to talk. in any case dnt cheat on him but act lik u re doing.na men jealous pass.
Lolzz. Things might take a turn she never envisaged. What if in the process the two start getting attracted to each other and along the line something happens?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by pwerrymansion(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Haba nau! It hasn't gotten to that extent! What the dog saw and barked, the sheep had already seen but kept mute. The fact that you are even contemplating murder makes you worse than your husband. I know how depressing it can be,try to distract your mind by doing something fascinating for yourself. Get something to do if you are idle, loose some weight if you are big, change your wardrobe if you have the means. Try n put a new touch in your look. Then work on your attitude/temper and try and resist touching that tool of destruction;'his phone'! Best of luck! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.